• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale? Pizza Cutter Now Available!

In summary, the sites are up and down, some people are getting through and some are not. Orders are coming in, but they are being slammed. The Free for All month is good for business, but some people are having trouble getting through.
DebPC
Staff member
Not me yet- but I'm optimistic!

I've got 2 for about $150 total.

How do you know? Did you get an email or did your customers tell you? I have one from my son that I helped him with and haven't gotten notification. Don't know about others.

It's listed under online orders on the shipment status screen

It can take a bit for it to show up....it's not instant.

...hmmm mine is still blank but he ordered around 7 so maybe it's just not updated yet.

I have an order in and it's not showing up yet either on Order Status.

it took a while last night to show up

monicag said:
it took a while last night to show up
And that was probably BEFORE they were getting slammed. Right now, the website is hit-or-miss for me. Sometimes I get through, sometimes i don't (was checking links for my emails, etc)

I've got one so far that I received confirmation for! Had someone try to get to my site a couple of minutes ago and my site was down for some reason. Hoping it's because lots of orders coming in! ;) Love that they are doing this the same month as the Free for All! :)

All of the sites are up and down...I'm talking to my mom who is having a hard time getting to my site at all!

I have had someone tell me she can't get on my site also. Hope she gets through. I'm just starting my business and I would hate to lose a sale!

Robin R said:
I have had someone tell me she can't get on my site also. Hope she gets through. I'm just starting my business and I would hate to lose a sale!
Just suggest that she keep trying. I think it will even out as the day wears on and the "early-birds" are done shopping. :) Plus, you have a lot of people just "looking" right now I bet.

I have 3 orders that I know of. None showing up on shipment yet and now one isn't sure it ended up with me. Uggg.

My mom was having trouble with my link from the newsletter email I sent out (I did it through Connection...not sure if the newsletter one went out yet or not)....so she went to the "regular site" but stopped because it asked for a host # or something that confused her for the outlet. Her order would have been randomly assigned. thankfully, I think we got it. I wonder how many will make that mistake because of the confusion of going through our PWS. hopefully, that stops- since the link is now on our PWS, so they don't have to hunt for it!

I lost an order because my customer couldn't get my link to order and went and ordered through the company's website instead of mine. BOO!!!

Bummer! Hopefully you will get a bunch more credited to you.

It will take a while for orders to show up on our screens and emails sent to us about anyone that has ordered.. Plus, don't worry about calling HO, time to reach someone in cust service is over 5 hours and tech support has over 30 min wait...good luck everyone...orders are flying out the door. Glad to know that this is the month to have big sales for new fall product!

a friend told me she ordered but it is not showing up anywhere?

I just got an email with a list of my morning orders....I placed my order around 9am Eastern time. My emails went out before that.I got 5 orders from customers!! $490 so far!
WAHOO! That's the most for me in awhile (business is on simmer).

I just got an email of online activities...be patient...they are coming...they are just slammed right now......I have almost $500 to start....glad it is in the free for all month!

I just got an order from a lady I don't know but am very grateful for!

Fabulous! I just got my email form HO and I have 2 orders totaling $140. Nothing so far under Order Status.
Good Luck Everyone!

Is our commission the same for these outlet sidewalk sale items?

Finally got a notification email. Yeah!

I got 4 small orders so far. I am hopeful to get about $600 in sales during this sale because I want to hit $100,000 in career sales. Praying that this happens this week for me.

Daron said:
Is our commission the same for these outlet sidewalk sale items?
This is the first "sidewalk sale" that I have seen in my 5 years with the company, but I know that we do get our regular commission on Outlet orders, just like any other order, so I would assume that we will with this.

Yes- I agree. If we weren't- the company would have made a big deal out of it. So regular commission it is! And PC
gets to clean out their closets!

Supposedly I have a few orders, but I'm not seeing anything yet. Fingers crossed!!

Got an e-mail from HO and over $600 in orders.....all are from advertising it on Facebook. A lot of people ordering the rectangle baker. I had a couple people want those and came back to order and they are already gone.....that was a deal. I hope PC does this periodically. Thanks to them for doing it this month. That will really boost our free-for-all!

I've gotten zero! Not even my own! I placed an order early this morning, got a confirmation that the order was received, but still not up on shipping status. Oh well, if it doesn't go thru then it doesn't go thru. I sure would like my peeps to order though. The h.o. email hasn't gone out as far as I can tell since I haven't received it yet. But, I have 11 shows this month so I'm not worried :)

There were a few things I wanted so I clicked on the link from my director's site. Of course, I am a consultant (with no PWS), so I logged into my account...but when I placed the order it was credited to a consultant I never heard of! I was a little ticked...I would have expected no one to get commission since I am a consultant logged in as such - but at the very least I would have expected my director to get it. I don't think it timed out on me - but I was going back and forth from the cart to continue shopping quite a bit. Don't know how it got assigned to this random person. Very strange. I am thinking the problem was when I logged in?So I called HO this morning to cancel the order - so I could put it under my director - and 4 hrs after I placed the order - they did not have it - even after getting the conf email. The call hold times are tremendous today. I am at work so I could not put in for the call back, so I had to sit on hold for over an hour (though the call back time said "3 hrs"). The person I spoke to said she would cancel my order as soon as it appeared and send me an email. That was 5 hours ago and I have not seen anything. So, I guess I am going to have to call back tonight. Ugh!

kam....and after all that, will you be able to order the items you wanted, or will they be [email protected] of my orders were from early this morning, and they still don't show up in my shipment status. But I got an email showing all 6 of them.

pchockeymom said:
I've gotten zero! Not even my own! I placed an order early this morning, got a confirmation that the order was received, but still not up on shipping status. Oh well, if it doesn't go thru then it doesn't go thru. I sure would like my peeps to order though. The h.o. email hasn't gone out as far as I can tell since I haven't received it yet. But, I have 11 shows this month so I'm not worried :)
pchockeymom.....I'm sure they got the order....you will see it later tonight or tomorrow when they update things.The only orders of mine that are showing on my shipping status are the ones that were placed at 12:30 am this morning. I got an e-mail about 10 am with several orders that were placed. I've had several people calling me this afternoon w/orders. I am near $800 in orders. I love this! And I didn't even have to do anything.

I am waiting for another email from HO saying what other sales I got today. I have at two others telling me they ordered. I hope to get another email notification tonight saying of the other orders.

I just got a call from a customer who was placing a $70 order but then she saw shipping was $15....she said she always shops and gets free shipping so she wouldn't continue her order. She said it wasn't a good deal. I disagree. I got 2 of the white rectangle bakers which in the book sell for $49 a piece....still a good deal even if the shipping was high. Plus I told her shipping is high and probably the companies that give free shipping just add it into the cost of the product. Just my opinion.

I read that the newsletter will not go out until after the sidewalk sale, so my personal message will get to my customers too late & I'll have to delete it before the newsletter goes out. I understood a sidewalk sale e-mail was going out, but never got one.
Is there a way for me to send a custom e-mail to my contacts via the website. Been looking and can't figure it out....

The newsletter was supposed to send a sidewalk sale message to all newsletter subscribers today (we were to opt out if we didn't want it to go). I am not opted out, it shows the sidewalk sale as the last thing sent but I have yet to receive it and I get it at 2 different email addresses. Only my peeps on FB know about it from me.

Thank you pchockeymom. Does anyone know the answer to my question on how to set up an e-mail to go out via the website besides the newsletter?

byrd1956 said:
Thank you pchockeymom. Does anyone know the answer to my question on how to set up an e-mail to go out via the website besides the newsletter?
Do you know how to select the REGULAR Customer Connection emails? Instead of going into the e-newsletter admin page, select the Customer Connection. Then you can select the people you want to email (I think there is a "newsletter group"?). Select the box on the left so that it selects all of the names, and then the action is to "Send an Email....." They have a special email for the sale.BUT, I just got my regular newsletter blast from PC- so it may have gone out to your customers. I think like normal newsletters, it goes out in waves. by now, they likely have received or will soon receive it. I personally would have thought they would have done it first thing this morning. Since they didn't, I sent mine out so my customers got notified twice.

I am a little disappointed that HO did not seem to send out the blast of the sale, I was gone all day so I didn't send anyting out other than a reminder on FB, came home to see that nothing had been sent via the newsletter so I sent it myself through the consultant connection but it wasn't until about 7pm, now I am getting alot of emails from customers saying they wish they would have known about this earlier because alot of things are sold out. So, what's the deal? Did HO send something out or was that up to us?

they did...but I didn't see it until after 5:30pm Eastern.

I didn't get a thing and I'm on my email/newsletter list...:(

Now I just got an email saying someone tried to order but it "appears to be down for maintenance?" I told her to keep trying! Frustrating!

I have had 4 different people tell me that they ordered, but I'm still not seeing anything... Getting a little nervous!

Check your email from HO - might explain things better

this message on my page:

The page you are trying to access is currently unavailable due to system maintenance or a temporary outage.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes you and ask that you please try you request at a later time. Thank You.

I got that message a time or two but wait a few minutes and try again and it comes up. I think it's probably because of high usage of the website.

I got an email from HO yesterday morning saying I had two orders come in that totaled $88. A friend placed an order but I never got anything. I know that it came to me because she fowared me her conformation and it has my name on it. With her order, I'm at almost $200.

Two questions though-I placed an order. When I checked out, it had me log into CC and then complete it using my consultant information but I didn't get a discount. Does that mean i'll get commission?

I don't have any shows scheduled for July. Would these sales help keep me active?

kam said:
There were a few things I wanted so I clicked on the link from my director's site. Of course, I am a consultant (with no PWS), so I logged into my account...but when I placed the order it was credited to a consultant I never heard of! I was a little ticked...I would have expected no one to get commission since I am a consultant logged in as such - but at the very least I would have expected my director to get it. I don't think it timed out on me - but I was going back and forth from the cart to continue shopping quite a bit. Don't know how it got assigned to this random person. Very strange. I am thinking the problem was when I logged in?So I called HO this morning to cancel the order - so I could put it under my director - and 4 hrs after I placed the order - they did not have it - even after getting the conf email. So, if you have not received confirmation, maybe it will take awhile since my order hasn't shown up yet and it has been 25 hrs.The call hold times are tremendous today. I am at work so I could not put in for the call back, so I had to sit on hold for over an hour (though the call back time said "3 hrs"). The person I spoke to said she would cancel my order as soon as it appeared and send me an email. That was 5 hours ago and I have not seen anything. So, I guess I am going to have to call back tonight. Ugh!
I never received confirmation that the order was canceled. So I called last night and never got an option for a call back and sat on hold for over an hour before hanging up. So, I called first thing this morning (can't do the callback option since I am work - hold time 45 minutes). It has been 25 hours since I placed the order and got email confirmation and the Cust Service person said that the order is not showing up. Even though I have the order number, she said she could not pull it up that way. ?? I cannot send the email requesting a consultant change since I already went back in and placed the order again - as the first person told me to do yesterday morning since we were expecting the first order to be canceled.I understand they are slammed but do not know why they cannot pull up an order with the order#?? HO said they would call me back - but now I am afraid to miss the call!So, if you haven't received confirmation - maybe it will take awhile since mine isn't showing up after 25 hrs!

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event all about?</h2><p>The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is a special sale where Pampered Chef offers discounts on select products. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price!</p><h2>2. When is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event taking place?</h2><p>The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is currently ongoing and will end on [insert date]. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!</p><h2>3. Is the Pizza Cutter really available now?</h2><p>Yes, the Pizza Cutter is now available for purchase! It's the perfect tool for slicing through your favorite pizza toppings and creating even slices.</p><h2>4. Can I use my consultant discount during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be used during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event. However, you can still earn rewards points for your purchases!</p><h2>5. I'm not sure if I want to buy anything yet. Will there be another sale like this in the future?</h2><p>While we cannot guarantee a similar sale in the future, we do have special events and promotions throughout the year. Make sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming deals and offers!</p>

1. What is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event all about?

The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is a special sale where Pampered Chef offers discounts on select products. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price!

2. When is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event taking place?

The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is currently ongoing and will end on [insert date]. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!

3. Is the Pizza Cutter really available now?

Yes, the Pizza Cutter is now available for purchase! It's the perfect tool for slicing through your favorite pizza toppings and creating even slices.

4. Can I use my consultant discount during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be used during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event. However, you can still earn rewards points for your purchases!

5. I'm not sure if I want to buy anything yet. Will there be another sale like this in the future?

While we cannot guarantee a similar sale in the future, we do have special events and promotions throughout the year. Make sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming deals and offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monica9498
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindag