• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Got Free Shipping Online Orders?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, you can get free standard shipping on orders over $75 without the need for a promo code. This offer only applies to orders within the United States and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts that require a promo code. If your order is under $75, you may still be eligible for free shipping through current promotions and deals.
DebPC
Staff member
I have one. Hoping for more tonight.

I hardly ever get random orders used to get at least 15 in Nov. I just looked and see now customers have the option of ordering direct through pc. So I guess no one is getting those random orders.

1. How can I get free shipping on my online orders?

At Pampered Chef, we offer free standard shipping on orders over $75. Simply add items to your cart until the subtotal reaches $75 or more, and the free shipping option will automatically appear at checkout.

2. Is there a promo code for free shipping?

No, there is no promo code needed for free shipping on orders over $75. The free shipping option will automatically appear at checkout once your subtotal reaches $75 or more.

3. Can I get free shipping on international orders?

Unfortunately, we currently only offer free shipping on orders within the United States. International orders may be subject to shipping fees and customs duties.

4. What if my order is under $75?

If your order subtotal is under $75, the standard shipping rate will apply. However, we often have promotions and deals that include free shipping on smaller orders. Be sure to check our website and social media for any current promotions.

5. Can I combine free shipping with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine free shipping with other promotions or discounts as long as the promotion or discount does not require a promo code. Simply add items to your cart until the subtotal reaches $75 or more, and the free shipping option will automatically appear at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies