• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Sales Update: 2 Book Shows and More to Come!

I have 2 book shows in and 2 more closing soon. Plus some misc. online orders. So far, I have held 3 shows (2 small and 1 average) and a catalog show. I also closed out 2 small November shows in December business, and have 2 other catalog shows going, but not sure about how that will turn out. I have a craft fair tomorrow and one more cooking show next week. However, I have had 3-4 cancellations:
DebPC
Staff member
I have 2 book shows in and 2 more closing soon. Plus some misc. online orders.

So far I have held 3 shows (2 small and 1 average) and a catalog show. I also closed out 2 small November shows in December business, and have 2 other catalog shows going, but not sure about how that will turn out. I have a craft fair tomorrow and one more cooking show next week. On the other hand, I have had 3-4 cancellations :/. But, I am still ahead of previous years :)

The "Any one item or set" at 60% off deal has been a great incentive for booking December shows!

More online orders coming in but they're small- $15 range. but I'll take them.

I started in late November and just closed my first catalog show for my sister earlier this week. It wasn't a very big show but I think I was just really happy that people actually bought stuff lol! I am also doing a housewarming catalog show for one of my mom's co-workers but it isn't ending until the end of the month. I am trying to get a few orders in before the Christmas cut off on the 17th but I haven't had any takers yet. I've also been posting the January specials on my Facebook page but I feel like all my posts on there get ignored. I even offered the first person who booked a show with me in January a free Manual Food Processor (since I already have one and got another one in the New Consultant Kit) but I still haven't had anyone book. Like I said I'm new, I live in a small town with my sister and her husband, and most of my friends live about 3 hours away. I gave some mini catalogs to the bank last time I went but haven't heard anything from them, either. I'm not giving up though! My director told me that catalog shows are good but cooking shows are the way to get more bookings. So I just need to find some people to do cooking shows!

Put my second show in tonight. Hovering close to $1000 in sales. I have a catalog show to close tomorrow--I'm hoping it puts me somewhere near the $1500 to get the PC dollars!

1. How can I find out who has the most December sales?

To find out who has the most December sales, you can ask your Pampered Chef consultant or check the monthly sales report on your consultant's website. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

2. Is there a competition for December sales among Pampered Chef consultants?

There is no official competition for December sales among Pampered Chef consultants. However, some consultants may offer personal incentives or rewards for their own team members who achieve high sales during this busy holiday season.

3. How can I increase my December sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To increase your December sales, you can offer special promotions or discounts to your customers, host holiday-themed virtual cooking shows, and reach out to your network to promote your business. You can also collaborate with other consultants for joint events or offer gift wrapping services for added convenience.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants in December?

There is no minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants in December. However, as with any sales-based business, the more you sell, the more you can earn in commission and bonuses.

5. Can I still earn commission on December sales if I am a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission on your December sales. However, your commission rate may vary depending on your sales volume and any current promotions or incentives offered by Pampered Chef. It is important to check with your mentor or Pampered Chef customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • kayleigh