• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's booking for April? How can I catch up to my successful March?

In summary, this woman has been doing a lot of shows in March and April. She has 2 cooking shows, 1 online fundraiser show, and 4 Facebook shows. She is hoping to book 2 more cooking shows and 2 more Facebook shows.
DebPC
Staff member
And how many so far?

I've got 6 so far.....would like 2 more.

I have 4...so glad I will be earning the cool n serve tray! Love that piece and am always borrowing my daughters! Will be glad to own one for myself!!

Two so far, but this is about normal for me. I don't have a lot of time to do PC, so I'm definitely a 'part timer'! I love selling PC though and always try to stay active no matter how busy I am.

I am just excited to have a catty show!I always was a hobby consultant - but have been doing less an less lately and wasn't even sure if I was going to be able to stay a consultant...my last show was in December.So, I am really excited to have a show in April!!I guess I will be good to go for another 6 months! :)

I have 2 shows in one day. 2 bridal shows and I am hoping to book at least 4 more. I was supposed to have a meeting tomorrow night but it got cancelled so I am using that time to make some more phone calls.

I have 2 HUGE vendor events, 1 cooking show and 2 catalog shows for now.....

I've got 8 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows. Looking for 2 more cooking shows.

8? Wow! How'd you do it?

I get the bulk of my bookings at my shows. In April, one of my bookings the gal had been to a show of mine, then called me a few months later to book. One is from a vendor event. Two are people who were invited to shows, unable to attend, and when I called to thank them for their order, I asked if they'd like to have a show of their own, ask if they know the benefits, filled them in on the fun they missed,etc. I generally always get at least one booking from outside orders by making those calls. I averaged 6-7 parties a month in 2012 and have been upping my count for 2013-one of my goals. I now have my 10 I was shooting for :D

that is so great, very proud of you. You are a inspiration to all of us.

I forgot to add my 2 vendor events also this month...whoot whoot!

I'm just getting started, just moved to a new town so no contacts so I have a big fat Z E R O . I need help badly.

I have 12 shows.....6 kitchen and 6 catalogs....going to be busy...Plus the first week is spring break for us and the first weekend I will be traveling out of state....I have no open dates so looking to get some facebook parties to fill in space just in case I have a cancellation. Looking to fill my May right now.

That's awesome!!! There's going to be some great monthly sales totals going on!

Right now I have 5 cooking shows and 1 online Fundraiser. I'm hoping for a few more!

OK I just turned a horrible shade of green! I have, maybe, one catty show. I can not get her to contact me so...

My March was amazing and April not so much. Kicking it into high gear. Right now at 2 cooking, my Host Appreciation show, 4 FB shows, 2 catalog shows. I definitely need more. Worked the phone tonight and got a couple of bookings, then making more calls to follow up and set dates. Hoping for 8 cooking then the other stuff in there too.

1. How do I find out who has bookings for April?

To find out who has bookings for April, you can check the booking calendar on your Pampered Chef consultant account or reach out to your team leader for a list of upcoming bookings.

2. Can I transfer a booking to another consultant for April?

Yes, you can transfer a booking to another consultant for April. Simply contact your team leader or customer service to make the transfer.

3. What should I do if I don't have any bookings for April?

If you don't have any bookings for April, you can reach out to your existing customers and offer them an incentive to book a party. You can also collaborate with other consultants to co-host a party or ask your team leader for some tips on booking parties.

4. How far in advance should I book parties for April?

It's best to book parties for April at least 4-6 weeks in advance. This will give you enough time to plan and prepare for the party, as well as give your host enough time to invite guests.

5. Can I book more than one party for April?

Yes, you can book multiple parties for April. In fact, it is encouraged to maximize your sales and reach more customers. Just make sure to manage your time effectively and don't overbook yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefMichele1
  • elizabethfox