• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Got a Fundraiser Booked?

In summary, the consultant found their bookings by advertising, contacting people directly, and attending shows.
DebPC
Staff member
And please share who it's for?

I have one going for Delta Sigma Pi Fraternity at Valpo U!

I have one for a Mother's Day Out program and two for Relay for Life teams that will be starting next week.

Have one going with a Homemakers Club. They do one with me once a year.

I have one cub scouts in April

I'm a new consultant and looking for ways to get bookings. I would like to get into fundraising. How did those of you that have booked them, find them?

I have one right now for my Relay for Life team. I'm doing a Mother's Day Tea Fundraiser for Family and Friends Fighting Cancer on Mother's Day. I will also be doing a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser in May as well.

I am hoping to be setting one up with a day care facility today. The owner had contacted me, interested in it.

I just finished one for Children are People, Inc - a local non-profit after-school program for at-risk and low-income families' children.

I just had one for a freshman class and they had 31 kids sign up with 19 submitting orders. They raised $4600 total....Plus I have two relay teams next month having fundraisers.

I have one set up for a Mission Trip Group through the school my children attend. The host is a staff member at the school and we are having those going on the mission trip be in attendance at the show and do the demo and talk about the trip they are going on. Very excited!!!

I have two...both for Relay for Life! Both are in May but I hope to add more!

I have one for Boy scouts. I just haven't started it. I haven't been back since the scout master gave the ok to hand out catalogs. Doh! I don't really have any idea what I'm doing with it yet. I know they want to go to Nepal this summer. :)

I have one set up for a church mission trip.

I have a lady from out of state doing a HWC fundraiser, she is affected by it. 2 orders and is at $160! I hope it keeps going that way. But atleast its at party status so that makes me happy!

I have one for my church, to raise money for remodeling the childrens department

I'm having a show this weekend with a pageant director, and she wants me to give out fundraiser info to the moms! I hope to get several fundraiser shows!!!

Hope Alliance for Animals, Inc. running until the last week of May!

can you give me some tips on letters you sent out or flyers . okay how bout just walking me through it step by step i'm new

1. How do I book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to find a date and time for your fundraiser event.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement for a fundraiser event?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 for a Pampered Chef fundraiser event. This ensures that the event is successful and profitable for both the organization and the consultant.

3. Can we choose which products will be available for purchase at our fundraiser event?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to select which Pampered Chef products will be available for purchase at your fundraiser event. We offer a wide range of kitchen and cooking products to fit every budget and need.

4. How much of the sales from our fundraiser event will go towards our organization?

The organization will receive 15-20% of the total sales from the fundraiser event, depending on the sales volume. The more products sold, the higher the percentage earned by the organization.

5. Can we host a virtual fundraiser event with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host virtual fundraiser events through our online platform. This allows for a convenient and safe way to raise funds for your organization without the need for an in-person event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • Tara Truitt