• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership 2020: Who's Ready for the Journey?

wonder if they are selling out fast.Is there any where else you can drive to to get a flight? We are driving 2 hours to Omaha for our flight but it was cheaper than our local airport.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm interested to see who's going to Leadership. This will be my first year!:chef:

I will be there! I'm curious to see what the change will be like. I love seeing the new products just after they are announced! You'll enjoy it Wadesgirl!!

Have fun. Life is crazy right now. We're moving in 2 weeks, dealing with a teenage "butt head", and two other children, working full-time outside of PC, let's just say life is busy. I'm looking forward to NC again. It's my yearly vacation.

I'll be there!

I am going!!! (and walking)

I have gone to 2 Leadership Conferences and enjoyed them - it's great to be first to hear the news and see the products and the gifts are always fun but I can't afford to do two conferences a year (and this year I have physical things going on that will keep me away anyway). If I can do just one I have chosen to go to National Conference every year because everyone can go and it's fun to see new consultants and bring my team members with me. They do more awards at National too which is always inspiring. ...and a side benefit is that I can write off most of my trip back to WI to see my grandchildren!

Those of you who go will get great training and have a great time I am sure! Have fun!!

I will be there. Flight booked, just waiting for regsitration to open.

I'm not going but I look forward to hearing about it from those who do!

I am going... got a great deal on airfare, plus got a $50 paypal credit for purchasing it via my paypal account. Can't wait.

I will be there!!! (actually, HERE!! I live about 30 min. from downtown Denver)

Would Love to meet some of you!!!

I can't wait. Last year was my first Leadership, looking forward to number two:D

I won't be going.

That is a hard time of the year to get away. DH seems to have alot more work to do in the winter...and it's harder on him for me to be gone.....plus my irrational fear of flying :eek: - especially in the winter - is a deciding factor for me.

I won't be going. It ends on DD's 7th bday. I mentioned it last night & she burst out in true dramatic fashion in tears, sobbing that I was going to be gone for her birthday.

I can't go, I am flying home from Ireland the night before, don't think I will be up to it!

PamperedDor said:
I can't go, I am flying home from Ireland the night before, don't think I will be up to it!

After Alaska, Ireland would be my next dream vacation...

I'm going & can't wait.

ChefBeckyD said:
After Alaska, Ireland would be my next dream vacation...

Well, let me know if you ever go - we go every year and have a house there - its beautiful and green!

I am going! This will be the first year and I couldn't be more excited!!! I am hoping to walk also! I am signing #4 this week and #5 very close behind!

I just registered this morning, but haven't booked my flight yet. Where did everyone find the best deals? Thanks!:)

abaker1 said:
I am going! This will be the first year and I couldn't be more excited!!! I am hoping to walk also! I am signing #4 this week and #5 very close behind!

I just registered this morning, but haven't booked my flight yet. Where did everyone find the best deals? Thanks!:)

I got a flight out of Omaha for $114 round trip on UA.

RT from San Antonio for $179 on Southwest

I just booked my flight! This is my 1st time going to anything and I am super pumped!

wadesgirl said:
I got a flight out of Omaha for $114 round trip on UA.

Chef Kearns said:
RT from San Antonio for $179 on Southwest

Thanks! The cheapest I've found from Minneapolis is $256 round trip! I guess that will have to do!!! I don't want to wait and not have a seat! RIGHT!??!?

Thanks!! Can't wait!!

abaker1 said:
Thanks! The cheapest I've found from Minneapolis is $256 round trip! I guess that will have to do!!! I don't want to wait and not have a seat! RIGHT!??!?

Thanks!! Can't wait!!

Is there any where else you can drive to to get a flight? We are driving 2 hours to Omaha for our flight but it was cheaper than our local airport.

I am going and VERY excited! This is my first. Just recently became a FD. Might have 5 by LS but probably not in time to walk.
Got great deal on flight through Southwest. Unfortunately we have to drive to Chicago - MDW. It was cheaper to drive to Chicago and hop flight there than leave from Detroit - DTW. Picking up a director in Kalamazoo. We have our room booked and both need to register yet.
Anyone looking for a room, let us know! There is only the 2 of us in our room. Would love to cut the cost down for the hotel by adding 1-2 more roomies!!

MelissaB
Independent FD
Michigan

I'm so excited - I signed someone on Friday and with one of my consultants re-activating this month I will be able to go!!!

I wasn't sure I would be able to pull it off! I already booked a flight ($179 round trip !) and have a spot in my director's room - but I won't be able to register until December when I am officially a FD again...

I am so happy I'll make it! Now if I could only get the other two to reactivate and sign a few more...

pamperedval said:
I'm so excited - I signed someone on Friday and with one of my consultants re-activating this month I will be able to go!!!

I wasn't sure I would be able to pull it off! I already booked a flight ($179 round trip !) and have a spot in my director's room - but I won't be able to register until December when I am officially a FD again...

I am so happy I'll make it! Now if I could only get the other two to reactivate and sign a few more...

Yay!! Congrats, Val!!!:D

I signed 2 new consultants last week so I can go! I am very excited.

I am going!!!! Working on recruit #3!!! WOOHOO!!!

I'll be there and cant wait. I'll have one of my girls with me for her first time. Welll it will be my first leadership.....I CAN'T WAIT

I booked my flight tonight (well, technically yesterday now! Now all I have to do is either sign another person or get SOMEONE on my team to reactivate!

I get to go now! I won hotel stay. My director decided to go since I was going to go. I'm so excited. 3000 points!!! Yeah.

I'll be there! My flight is $236...if I go a day early. Because I waited it skyrocketed if i tried to go on Thursday. As it is I only have 25 minutes to change planes in Memphis on the way home. It was that or stay another night.

lockhartkitchen said:
I get to go now! I won hotel stay. My director decided to go since I was going to go. I'm so excited. 3000 points!!! Yeah.

I'm going too! Maybe we will see each other in the airport. And my Director will be there too.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies