1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Who's going to Wave 2?

1. Jessamary

Jessamary Member

Let's see if we can get a good list of who's coming to Wave 2 this year.

I'll start.

Me. I'm coming. :)

Apr 6, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Me! Me! Me!

Apr 6, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Me too! Already have my plane reservation and conference paid for by Conference Club!

Apr 6, 2009
  4. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

Me too! I just booked my flight yesterday and will pay for registration on April 14 with Conf. Club.

I have $199.98 in conference club. Do you think I will have to write a check for $0.02??!?!

Apr 6, 2009
  5. abaker1

abaker1 Member Gold Member

I'll be going!! I just earned 1/2 price conference already this month and I'm working towards the free conference registration!! :) Can't wait to see you all there!!

Apr 6, 2009
  6. colegrovet

colegrovet Veteran Member Gold Member

I'll be there!

Apr 6, 2009
  7. EpTxGuy

EpTxGuy Member

Not me. :( My full-time job was dissolved in February, and I started a new job in March. But vacation time doesn't kick in for a year, so I'll just have to get updates from everyone when they get back and Doris says it's ok. But next year for sure!

Apr 6, 2009
  8. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Guy, I will do what I can for you! Was hoping you would be there but totally understand!
    I am going!

Apr 6, 2009
  9. debbieskitchenhelper

debbieskitchenhelper Member Gold Member

Me tooooo,, I am going,,, hoping to earn free registration. I have been checking out flights... It will be my first time and I can not wait.

10. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

I've been planning to, but it suddenly seems that I'm having gall bladder surgery tomorrow. eek! I've just been at my job since October, so vacation time will be an issue. It all depends on how quickly I recover whether I'll have time or not.

I really want to, as I expect two of my Team Leaders to walk!

Apr 6, 2009
  11. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Ann, I had my gall bladder removed about 13 years ago, but the procedure is the same, or maybe improved. Recovery is a day or two at most, because there's no major cutting (just little tiny cuts).

I do remember (and still not sure why) the nurse asking if my shoulders hurt, and when I said no, she said my recovery would be quick. Those whose shoulders hurt after the surgery take longer to recover.

Oh, and I'm Wave 2!! Looks like we're going to have the coolest group (though we'll miss you EpTXGuy).

12. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, it is the coolest group!

Apr 6, 2009
  13. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

I will be there too!! Wahoooooo!

Apr 6, 2009
  14. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Count me in!

15. Jolie_Paradoxe

bumping.....

16. france59

france59 Novice Member Gold Member

I'm a newbie and will be there! I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!!!

May 16, 2009
  17. Jolie_Paradoxe

Hola newbie! I see you're from SAT....me too! I'm also really looking forward to it! Whoo Hoo....wonder if we already know each other! lol

18. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I'll be there in spirit! :(

19. pampchefsarah

Linda, I'm so sorry you won't be able to make it! I was looking forward to meeting you in person.

20. pattikake

pattikake Member

I just registered.. this will be my first time going and I am so excited.

May 17, 2009
  21. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

My HD reserved our room at the Hilton. We'll arrive Sunday afternoon. Maybe some of us can get together for dinner or something. I think the others in my group are going sight-seeing and being on a cane, I can't do a lot of walking! Hope to meet all of you there!

May 19, 2009
  22. I am so excited! I am a newbie! I just completed my 30 days!!! I earned enough in PC dollars to pay for registration!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am on Wave 2, I am excited! Any advice for a 1st timer?

May 20, 2009
  23. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations for earning the PC$ to pay for conference - that's awesome!

Relax, have fun, and wear confortable shoes! Oh, and talk to everyone :)

24. Thank you! I am a little nervous as a newbie, but more excited than anything. I just dont know anyone that is going besides my director who will be there with others before I get there!

May 20, 2009
  25. pampchefsarah

This is my first time at NC, too, but I think it's safe to say this won't be true by the end of Day 3!! I look forward to meeting you in Wave 2.:D

26. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Believe you me newbies - you will know a heck of a lot of us by the time conference is over! That is to me the best part of conference is meeting all sorts of new people! Lots of cool ideas and just plain fun hanging out at lunches and breakfasts and what not! Some body please remind me to bring business cards! Actually, maybe I should put them in my bag NOW as it ain't going nowhere until then anyway!

May 22, 2009
  27. kuntrycook

kuntrycook Novice Member

I'm going! ...Just purchased my plane tickets and completed my registration today!

Jun 12, 2009
  28. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I'm in Wave 2 also! Can't wait!

29. colegrovet

colegrovet Veteran Member Gold Member

you will have so many people pointing you in the right direction you will have no problem... :)

Jun 12, 2009
  30. Pampered_Ashley84

Pampered_Ashley84 Member Gold Member

Me, too! Doing my registration today! I am so excited, this is my first NC as well!

31. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

I'll be there, first NC! (Outside of my director, no one else in my group coming... so if you see me lost... PLEASE point me in the right direction! It doesn't help that I'm quiet and shy too!)

Jun 13, 2009
  32. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

You will be fine - very easy to find your way around as well as many to help you out!

33. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm going! I won't know anyone personally but think that's the exciting part... Imagine all the fresh ideas! My cluster is in wave 3 but hq ok'd me to go to wave 2 on account of my schedule.

Looking forward to meeting all the new faces and new friends

Malinda is now a senior consultant YEAH!

34. pampchefsarah

Malinda, congratulations on your promotion!

35. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks Sarah - I love working with Trisha (my recruit). She's great and we are going to make a great team!

36. SpiritdancerIA

SpiritdancerIA Member Gold Member

I'll be there - it looks like there'll be 4 or 5 of us from this area going, and I've been asked if I could drive. My director drove last year, but she and her family are extending her stay in Chicago to get in a bit of vacation time after conference.

37. natural

natural Member Gold Member

I am in wave 2 too =0) woohoo

Jun 15, 2009
  38. Candi_f

Candi_f Member Gold Member

I'm going...I'm so excited! This is my fourth year attending NC since I joined in Feb 2005 (2005-2006-2007-2009). I was REALLY kicking myself last year for not going...so I can't wait! So beneficial and fun :D

Jun 17, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted