• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Wave 2 Attendees for This Year - Join the List!

In summary, a group of people are discussing their plans to attend Wave 2 of an upcoming conference. Some have already made reservations and paid for their conference registration, while others are still working towards it. One person is unable to attend due to a recent job change, but is hoping to go next year. A couple of attendees have had previous surgeries and are discussing their recovery process. Newcomers to the conference are also expressing their excitement and seeking advice from more experienced attendees. The general consensus is to relax, have fun, and talk to everyone at the conference.
Jessamary
Let's see if we can get a good list of who's coming to Wave 2 this year.

I'll start.

Me. I'm coming. :)

Me! Me! Me!

Me too! Already have my plane reservation and conference paid for by Conference Club!

pcchefjane said:
Me too! Already have my plane reservation and conference paid for by Conference Club!

Me too! I just booked my flight yesterday and will pay for registration on April 14 with Conf. Club.

I have $199.98 in conference club. Do you think I will have to write a check for $0.02??!?!

I'll be going!! I just earned 1/2 price conference already this month and I'm working towards the free conference registration!! :) Can't wait to see you all there!!

I'll be there!

Not me. :( My full-time job was dissolved in February, and I started a new job in March. But vacation time doesn't kick in for a year, so I'll just have to get updates from everyone when they get back and Doris says it's ok. But next year for sure!

Guy, I will do what I can for you! Was hoping you would be there but totally understand!
I am going!

Me tooooo,, I am going,,, hoping to earn free registration. I have been checking out flights... It will be my first time and I can not wait.

I've been planning to, but it suddenly seems that I'm having gall bladder surgery tomorrow. eek! I've just been at my job since October, so vacation time will be an issue. It all depends on how quickly I recover whether I'll have time or not.

I really want to, as I expect two of my Team Leaders to walk!

Ann, I had my gall bladder removed about 13 years ago, but the procedure is the same, or maybe improved. Recovery is a day or two at most, because there's no major cutting (just little tiny cuts).

I do remember (and still not sure why) the nurse asking if my shoulders hurt, and when I said no, she said my recovery would be quick. Those whose shoulders hurt after the surgery take longer to recover.

Oh, and I'm Wave 2!! Looks like we're going to have the coolest group (though we'll miss you EpTXGuy).

pampchefsarah said:
Ann, I had my gall bladder removed about 13 years ago, but the procedure is the same, or maybe improved. Recovery is a day or two at most, because there's no major cutting (just little tiny cuts).

I do remember (and still not sure why) the nurse asking if my shoulders hurt, and when I said no, she said my recovery would be quick. Those whose shoulders hurt after the surgery take longer to recover.

Oh, and I'm Wave 2!! Looks like we're going to have the coolest group (though we'll miss you EpTXGuy).

Yes, it is the coolest group!

I will be there too!! Wahoooooo!

I'm a newbie and will be there! I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!!!

france59 said:
I'm a newbie and will be there! I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!!!

Hola newbie! I see you're from SAT....me too! I'm also really looking forward to it! Whoo Hoo....wonder if we already know each other! lol

Linda, I'm so sorry you won't be able to make it! I was looking forward to meeting you in person.

I just registered.. this will be my first time going and I am so excited.

My HD reserved our room at the Hilton. We'll arrive Sunday afternoon. Maybe some of us can get together for dinner or something. I think the others in my group are going sight-seeing and being on a cane, I can't do a lot of walking! Hope to meet all of you there!

I am so excited! I am a newbie! I just completed my 30 days!!! I earned enough in PC dollars to pay for registration!!!!!!!!!!!
I am on Wave 2, I am excited! Any advice for a 1st timer?

Chefkelly88 said:
I am so excited! I am a newbie! I just completed my 30 days!!! I earned enough in PC dollars to pay for registration!!!!!!!!!!!
I am on Wave 2, I am excited! Any advice for a 1st timer?

Congratulations for earning the PC$ to pay for conference - that's awesome!

Relax, have fun, and wear confortable shoes! Oh, and talk to everyone :)

Thank you! I am a little nervous as a newbie, but more excited than anything. I just dont know anyone that is going besides my director who will be there with others before I get there!

Chefkelly88 said:
Thank you! I am a little nervous as a newbie, but more excited than anything. I just dont know anyone that is going besides my director who will be there with others before I get there!

This is my first time at NC, too, but I think it's safe to say this won't be true by the end of Day 3!! I look forward to meeting you in Wave 2.:D

Believe you me newbies - you will know a heck of a lot of us by the time conference is over! That is to me the best part of conference is meeting all sorts of new people! Lots of cool ideas and just plain fun hanging out at lunches and breakfasts and what not! Some body please remind me to bring business cards! Actually, maybe I should put them in my bag NOW as it ain't going nowhere until then anyway!

I'm going! ...Just purchased my plane tickets and completed my registration today!

I'm in Wave 2 also! Can't wait!

Chefkelly88 said:

you will have so many people pointing you in the right direction you will have no problem... :)

Me, too! Doing my registration today! I am so excited, this is my first NC as well!

I'll be there, first NC! (Outside of my director, no one else in my group coming... so if you see me lost... PLEASE point me in the right direction! It doesn't help that I'm quiet and shy too!)

You will be fine - very easy to find your way around as well as many to help you out!

I'm going! I won't know anyone personally but think that's the exciting part... Imagine all the fresh ideas! My cluster is in wave 3 but hq ok'd me to go to wave 2 on account of my schedule.Looking forward to meeting all the new faces and new friends Malinda is now a senior consultant YEAH!

Malinda, congratulations on your promotion!

Thanks Sarah - I love working with Trisha (my recruit). She's great and we are going to make a great team!

I'll be there - it looks like there'll be 4 or 5 of us from this area going, and I've been asked if I could drive. My director drove last year, but she and her family are extending her stay in Chicago to get in a bit of vacation time after conference.

I am in wave 2 too =0) woohoo

I'm going...I'm so excited! This is my fourth year attending NC since I joined in Feb 2005 (2005-2006-2007-2009). I was REALLY kicking myself last year for not going...so I can't wait! So beneficial and fun :D

1. Who is eligible to attend Wave 2?

All Pampered Chef consultants and leaders who have met the requirements for attending Wave 2 are eligible to attend.

2. How do I join the list for Wave 2 attendees?

To join the list for Wave 2 attendees, simply RSVP to the invitation sent by Pampered Chef and confirm your attendance.

3. What are the benefits of attending Wave 2?

Attending Wave 2 allows you to network with other consultants and leaders, attend workshops and trainings, and learn about new products and techniques from Pampered Chef experts.

4. When and where will Wave 2 be held?

Wave 2 will be held on [insert date] at [insert location]. Please refer to the invitation for more details.

5. Can I bring a guest to Wave 2?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and resources, only registered Pampered Chef consultants and leaders are allowed to attend Wave 2. We appreciate your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Koolotus
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies