• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me at Wave 2: Meet Fellow Attendees and Be a Part of the Experience!

In summary, Carolyn is going, Trish is going, and Michele is taking the train. They all plan on meeting somewhere during the Great Event.
I'm planning on going!! WOOHOO!!! This will be my 2nd conference. I can't wait!!

I am going with bells on... well not really bells, but probably a big pamered chef bag or something :)

going......Looking forward to it!!!

going in on the 11th...and leavng either Sat. the 14th or staying til Sun. 15th
Have room booked already right at the Hyatt Mccormick center where conference is!!
Didn't book flight yet...will do after spring break..heading to Ft. Myers Beach tomorrow (Thursday with the hubby and 5 kids in a van for 22 hours...whooohooo! Will be back april 15th
Karlene

It's still up in the air as to whether or not I'll be there for the director's training. I really want to be, just have to find my 5th recruit!! :)

I am going. And as of this moment taking my hubby. We will drive out since it is only a 9 hour trip, did not make any hotel reservations. I called and they said you could not make them yet. I am in wave 2. This will be my first time attending conference. I am alittle over 30 days into PC. I love this site.

I'm going! Coming in on the 11th... leaving the 15th! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
I'm going! Coming in on the 11th... leaving the 15th! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! I love the excitement!!! I can't wait until we can register for our classes!!!:D

SO... classes... for those of you who have gone before.... what ones are your favorites? How many classes do you do each day? What have you found least helpful? HOW do you absorb all the info???? I am SO thankful to be going!!!!!!!!

janetupnorth said:
there's the geeky Industrial Engineer in me speaking...

AHH!! My DH is Industrial Engineer!!!

I know last year, you all were talking about wearing something on our name tags to indicate we are Cheffers...any talk of that this year???

ChefNic said:

I know last year, you all were talking about wearing something on our name tags to indicate we are Cheffers...any talk of that this year???

What college did he go to?

...and you can sympathize with my husband then...I sometimes do things that are very IE-like.

I don't mean to be a thread killer here...so real quick...
We met at UTChattanooga...His father wanted him to be in a small university, on the east coast, and in a small city...so it was picked for location mostly. They do have a fairly good Eng. program though... He's from Istanbul Turkey, so the most important thing at the time was picking an American university, with good location. The plan was for him to go back to Turkey...I wasn't in the plan!! LOL...
Glad he picked there, or else I wouldn't have him or my sweet girls!
I wish he were more IE like at home...I think he leaves it all at work...we are so unorganized, our house doesn't flow like the plant (Michelin) does!!! LOL
He's no longer an IE after the promotion :) Don't ask me what he does now! LOL ! ! ! !

Ok...back to National Conference!! I hope to see you guys there...and if I recognize you...and say..."Hey! ! I'm ChefNic" I hope you dont' look at me like I'm crazy!!! I guess I should put my pic on my avator...but my kids are so much cuter!! LOL

I'm always the one taking the pics so I've been trying to find one that I'm willing to post... sigh... I'll try to find one later...

ChefNic said:

Cheffer pins from chef ann's site!!!

<H2> What is "Join Me at Wave 2" and why should I attend?</H2><p>"Join Me at Wave 2" is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for consultants and leaders to come together, network, and learn from each other. Attending this event can help you grow your business and gain valuable insights from fellow attendees.</p><H2> When and where is Wave 2 taking place?</H2><p>Wave 2 will take place from September 11th to September 14th at a location yet to be announced. Keep an eye out for updates from Pampered Chef on the exact location.</p><H2> Can anyone attend Wave 2 or is it exclusive to certain ranks?</H2><p>Wave 2 is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. Whether you are a brand new consultant or a seasoned leader, you are welcome to attend and be a part of the experience.</p><H2> What can I expect from Wave 2?</H2><p>At Wave 2, you can expect a mix of fun activities, informative sessions, and networking opportunities. You will have the chance to meet and connect with fellow consultants from all over the country, learn new business strategies, and get inspired to take your business to the next level.</p><H2> How do I register for Wave 2?</H2><p>Registration for Wave 2 will open in the coming months. Keep an eye on your email and the Pampered Chef website for updates on when and how to register. We can't wait to see you there!</p>

What is "Join Me at Wave 2" and why should I attend?

"Join Me at Wave 2" is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for consultants and leaders to come together, network, and learn from each other. Attending this event can help you grow your business and gain valuable insights from fellow attendees.

When and where is Wave 2 taking place?

Wave 2 will take place from September 11th to September 14th at a location yet to be announced. Keep an eye out for updates from Pampered Chef on the exact location.

Can anyone attend Wave 2 or is it exclusive to certain ranks?

Wave 2 is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. Whether you are a brand new consultant or a seasoned leader, you are welcome to attend and be a part of the experience.

What can I expect from Wave 2?

At Wave 2, you can expect a mix of fun activities, informative sessions, and networking opportunities. You will have the chance to meet and connect with fellow consultants from all over the country, learn new business strategies, and get inspired to take your business to the next level.

How do I register for Wave 2?

Registration for Wave 2 will open in the coming months. Keep an eye on your email and the Pampered Chef website for updates on when and how to register. We can't wait to see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbrandon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
ange13