• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Join Me at Conference?

In summary, Bobbi is excited to go to conference this year, but is unsure about her roommate situation. She is planning to go, but is unsure if she should go Wednesday or fly out Thursday morning.
I didn't think I would go again this year since my brother is getting married in June, but I earned my first excellence award for sales and I am going to get my ring!!! So I will be there. I booked my flight too early though and didn't realize we would be done so early Saturday, so I don't fly out until Sunday at noon. Some of my team is going but I hope someone is staying until Sunday so I don't have to pay for a room and be by myself the last night, I'll be bummed if that happens!!

wahoo I am going and can't wait to be there!

Where are you seeing which track I have not found anything about conference except rooms are opened?

I believe it's under the Agenda tab, Dina.

In August, I will celebrate 3 years with PC, this will be my first conference. My director is so good to me. She reserved a block of rooms and has assigned those of us she knew were going to those rooms. I no longer need to stress about having a room, I will be riding with a couple other consultants who will be traveling on Thursday (we're all consultants and don't see a need to go on Weds) to Milwaukee and taking the train to Chicago. I am so excited to finally go to conference!!

Conference Club is the way to go!! That's how I can finally afford it.

I am not able to find anything to do with conference on the webpage am I just missing it?

Dina Atnip said:
I am not able to find anything to do with conference on the webpage am I just missing it?

OOPs found it spoke to soon LOL thanks all my bad I am Track A

I have been with PC for about 2 years and i am going this year! I earned half price conference now to get an airline ticket. My director took care of getting rooms and each of us will pay $40 a night. i too have to pay for it out of my PC money so trying to find cheaper airfare.. Track B

Thinking about going. I have been a consultant for 5 yrs and if I go it will be the 1st time.

Just decided tonight...I AM GOING TO BE THERE!!!! I just have to experience this at least one time!! I will be on Track A with Teresa Brown.

Just had a chance to peep at the thread...so glad I did! Looks like I'm track A and I'm torn on the workshops...I want to attend them all! LOL Wish I could send mini cams to each and bring home some good tv time. :p

Becca! I just saw we're on different tracks!! BOOO!!! Meet up again after hours? :D

Definitely! Maybe Wed. night after the upper level director reception since I'm staying in the same hotel as the reception?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Becca! I just saw we're on different tracks!! BOOO!!! Meet up again after hours? :D

We're opposite again this year! BIG BOOO! Save time for me in that schedule! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Sheila
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates