• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which conference are you attending?

In summary, everyone is going to conference #3 except for Jeanne Bach who is going to #2. Conference #3 is July 14-16. Jeanne Bach is taking the HO tour on Saturday.
queenjean
Wouldn't it be great to meet some of the faces that go with the names of the awesome consultants that share so much info on this site?! Maybe we can meet at conference. We could maybe meet the first day before the sessions start, since they don't start until 1pm and most of us arrive the day before to avoid the red eye. What conference is everyone going to?

I will be at conference 2 - July 14-16.

Jeanne Bach
www.pamperedchef.biz/jeannebach

I'll be at conference two, also!
There's another thread somewhere on here that has a poll with which conference we're all attending...I'll have to search that one up.

I am going to #3. I think Deb said something about coming up with a ribbon or something so we can recognize each other.

conferenceI am going to conference #3 also! I am sooo excited, I wasn't planning on going this year but we had our monthly meeting Monday and I decided I needed to go! So I registered on Tuesday! This will be my first year going! Can't wait, I hope to see some of you there! How can we get the ribbons if there are going to be some?
Candy McIntyre
(Maine Consultant)

I'm attending the 3rd session. This will be my 3rd confrence and am as excited about this one as the first! I will be arriving on the 14th and staying until the 18th. My 23 year old daughter is coming with me and we are using my motel cert. that I earned last year for a few xtra days in Chicago. Anyone else bring a guest that won't be attending all of the sessions, she may like to hang out with someone while I'm at sessions. She is registered for the general sessions but that is all. See you in Chicago! :p

Laura in North Dakota
[email protected]

Who's going to ConferenceI'm going! We will be there the 14-16. I am taking booking Stratigies, Ktchen Show Live, Successful Recruiting, Time Management. It would be cool to meet you. :D

I'll be at Conference 3...anyone taking the HO Tour on Saturday at 1:30? This is my 5th conference in as many years...it's always a great experience! :)

I'm doing HO tour on Saturday of confrence 3 as is my director.

Laura

check out the thread under chef's lounge "how about meeting..."We are talking about meeting at about 4pm at the Hilton Chicago (the original Hilton Conference Hotel) in the lobby on the 13th for Sessions 2 & 3 and sessions 1 & 2 are also talking about doing the same thing. Go to Chef's Lounge to read the thread called "how about meeting between sessions". :)

I'm going to confrence # 1, This will be my first time and I'm so excited to meet other consultants since there is only 2 other consultants in our town and the other towns are an hour away. Also my director is in Chicago. So I don't get to go to cluster meetings. See you there. :)

1. Who can attend conference?

Anyone who is a current employee or consultant with Pampered Chef can attend conference. This includes consultants, directors, and corporate employees.

2. When and where is conference held?

Conference is typically held in July or August and the location changes every year. Previous conference locations have included Nashville, Orlando, and Chicago.

3. How much does it cost to attend conference?

The cost to attend conference varies depending on the type of registration chosen and any additional add-ons. Early bird registration typically starts at $350 for consultants and $450 for directors.

4. What can I expect at conference?

Conference is a mix of training, networking, and recognition events. There are also product demonstrations, new product launches, and opportunities to shop and earn incentives.

5. Can I bring a guest to conference?

Guests are welcome to attend conference with a registered consultant or director. They will need to pay a guest fee and will not have access to all conference events and activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • daniellemorgan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • raebates