• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Getting a Hotel in Hartford the 5Th?

In summary, the speaker is looking for a hotel to stay in for a meeting in Hartford. They have booked a room at the Sheraton and are open to sharing a room with others. They are also interested in meeting up with other CSers at the meeting.
kcmckay
Gold Member
The reason I ask is I honestly might end up in my own room. My director and direct cluster mates didn't register in time before it filled up. Some other cluster mates already have four in a room. I know they are staying at the Sheraton. I'm not sure which hotel I'm going to go to, I figured that would be good but I wouldn't mind running into some chef success peeps since I always see my clustermates.

So just looking to see where the hopping spot will be!:) Also if anyone is looking for a room to split I may have room. One person I'm waiting to hear back from about if she wants to share the room expense. I'm going to look for a room now and basically get the best rate but look for at least 2 double beds. And another person I have to reach out to but should at least have room for 1 or 2.

Or if anyone else has room before I book a room at this point I'm game to split.

Well I ended up booking the Sheraton because it had the best rate and appears to be about 3 minutes from the meeting location. So as of right now I have a room and room for others.

Still curious about any CS people that will be in Hartford Friday night? Love to do a mini meet n greet????

I wish I was going sorry!

I am going but I believe we already booked a room for the three of us. I'll let you know if anything changes! Not sure where we are staying either but its supposed to be right next store...

Just bumping to see who will be in Hartford Friday night?? Want to see what's going on. I would love to meet up with some CSers to break out of my comfort zone. And as of right now am still alone in my room so if anyone needs let me know.

Can't wait!:)

I'm going to Hartford, but I have a show the night before, so won't be getting a hotel. I would also love to meet some CSers!

A bunch of us from our cluster are going on Friday but I am not sure which Hotel we are staying at. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

1. Who is getting a hotel in Hartford the 5th?

The new hotel in Hartford is being developed by a luxury hotel company, which will be announced at a later date.

2. When will the new hotel in Hartford open?

The opening date for the new hotel in Hartford is tentatively set for the 5th of August, but this is subject to change based on construction progress.

3. What amenities will the new hotel in Hartford offer?

The new hotel in Hartford will offer a range of luxury amenities, including a fitness center, spa, on-site restaurant, and business center. More details will be released closer to the opening date.

4. Will the new hotel in Hartford have any special offers or promotions?

We are still in the process of finalizing details for the new hotel in Hartford, including any special offers or promotions. We will announce these closer to the opening date.

5. Where will the new hotel in Hartford be located?

The new hotel in Hartford will be located in the downtown area, close to popular attractions and business districts. The exact address will be announced closer to the opening date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • scottcooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies