• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Flying? - Comparing Airfare & Airport Options

In summary, Lisa is going to Leadership but is worried about her car and her computer. There is a possibility that one of her downline members will promote to Director.
DebPC
Staff member
Who's going?What airfare did you get and what airport are you flying into?

I'm registered and have a room, but I don't have a flight yet. The cheapest is about $350 into Dayton (don't get me started on the Cincinnati airport), but the total travel time excluding the shuttle is about 9 hours. That may not seem like too much, but add the baggage claim, shuttle, hotel check in and it is at least 12 hours. I don't want to be wiped out before Leadership even starts!!!

I'm going and I'll be driving. :)

I am going, but I think we are going to drive this time. It would only take us about eight hours.

This decision was made based on the fact we fly out of the Atlanta airport. Driving to the airport takes about one hour; then we are suppose to be there two hours before our flight; then there is the air time and finally the shuttle from the Dayton airport. Driving would take us about the same amount of time.

Lisa

I'm going and I'm flying. I was able to catch a deal with US Airways for $138. So I'm very excited about that and now the free shuttle.

I'm going. A bunch of us are driving up from Nashville. I can't wait. I just read that no guests are allowed. My hubby wanted to come to see me walk. Guess that won't be happening now. :(

We will all be there to cheer you on Cindy!:party:

Yeah!! Thanks!

Well, I was hoping to go but now there's no way.

On Sunday my husband hit a deer. DH is fine but the car is undrivable and in the shop - the poor deer is... well we don't need to go into THAT. Same day my computer died a quick death.

Insurance is covering most of the car but I have to buy a new computer with the money I was planning to use for Leadership. And on top of that my show schedule for November is the weakest it has ever been and I'm not getting good responses from the calls I'm making.

Someone keep me posted from Cinci!

so glad to hear your husband is ok. Think big tax deduction for your new computer- just in time before the end of the year.

Oh no Beth! I've been looking forward to meeting you at leadership. I understand your decision (and am glad your husband is okay), but from a purely selfish perspective, I wish you could be there.:cry:

legacypc46 said:
Oh no Beth! I've been looking forward to meeting you at leadership. I understand your decision (and am glad your husband is okay), but from a purely selfish perspective, I wish you could be there.:cry:

:cry::cry: Me too!! Well, who knows... maybe money will fall from the sky! :rolleyes:

Beth - is anyone in your downline close to promoting to Director? If they do that by Jan 1, you get $250 in cash!!! Plus, with the December PC$ incentive, you get some help there.

Well... I just have one that might be possible but she has fizzled so many times that I just don't know.. She is doing mentoring calls with me right now so who knows! We will both be there if she does promote for sure!!

I'm driving.

If I go I'll be driving. It's 10 hours and by the time I deal with airports and shuttles I would be there - and for less $$.

leadershipI'm going and will be driving.

Karen

I'm going and flying into Dayton and taking the shuttle to Cinci:rolleyes:

I'm flying into Dayton!!! Can't wait!!!!:D

Anyone have any favorite moves/exercises with resistance bands?

I am driving with some gals from NW Indiana. I just had a consultant who signed last month qualify ($100)! Hopefully that will cover the GAS!!!!!:confused:

I'm going and a few of us from here are driving. I can't wait!!!! :)

It should be interesting if attendance is up or down or the same this year because of the non warm weather location.

I think they are concerned too - numbers must be down so far. They keep adding things that you "get" if you go to Leadership. Little carrots.

bethcooks4u said:
I think they are concerned too - numbers must be down so far. They keep adding things that you "get" if you go to Leadership. Little carrots.

Beth, are you going to be able to go after all????

chefmeg said:
Beth, are you going to be able to go after all????

So far no.:cry: With 2 new computers and $3000 in carpeting and other things eating our $$ I don't see it happening unless Sandy miraculously signs 2 and reactivates 2 (no one else is even talking the talk right now) - come hell or high water I would go if one of mine promoted:angel:. I WANT to go and I know the benefits of going but I just don't see it happening.:cry:

I can't wait to go! I'm so excited for everything!!!!

I am too Colleen! I love the personal attention we get as Directors at Leadership-I want my team to grow and love how they help us focus on just that!

as an FYI-I MIGHT have room in my hotel room-will keep you all posted!

I'm going and will be walking yeah. hubby was dispointed when I told him he couldn't go. Flying into Cinni to eliminate the long shuttle ride paid the extra $100 on ticket not have the hassle of lugging luggage so much fly in Wednesday about 2 pm

I'm flying into Cinncinatti (sp?) as well. Arriving around 10:00 wednesday morning...provided the weather cooperates.

So it's 99% definite that I am not going.:cry:

Anyone willing to call or email me with the announcements?? Please email or pm me and I'll get you my contact information. If my director goes (she did not attend National Conference in 07) she will not share any information.

Thanks! I will miss the excitement!:cry:

bethcooks4u said:

Anyone willing to call or email me with the announcements?? Please email or pm me and I'll get you my contact information. If my director goes (she did not attend National Conference in 07) she will not share any information.

Well I WON free leadership and I am still signed up and hoping at the last minute there will be a huge surprise! lol, Leadersgip would be free, but not airfare or hotel. I am soooo excited about this leadersgip and the poducts!!! Wish the money were there, but I'd rather get to national,,,, starting to put away money. :)

bethcooks4u said:

I plan to mail out the mini catalogs to my team from Leadership. I can mail you one if you want. :)

Addie4TLC said:
I plan to mail out the mini catalogs to my team from Leadership. I can mail you one if you want. :)

Would you mind mailing me one as well?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • EpTxGuy
  • General Chat