• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Earning the 5% in Pampered Chef $$ for December Sales?

In summary, the 5% incentive for December sales in Pampered Chef is a special promotion available to all active consultants where they can earn an extra 5% commission on their total sales for the month. This is calculated based on a consultant's total sales, including both customer sales and personal purchases, and is paid out at the same time as their regular commission. Consultants can track their progress towards earning the 5% incentive through their sales report and can also reach out to their upline or Pampered Chef support for any updates or questions.
DebPC
Staff member
I am at almost $2k so some pc $$ coming my way!

I'm at $2400. Very excited. Love this promotion. Trying to figure out who I might entice into putting together another show before the month is over!

Had my best December ever at $3500! Such a great bonus after earning 250 PC dollars for promoting to Director!

I'm at $1550! Whew!

I'm at $2,500 and thrilled! PC is awesome!

Right now I'm at $1,750...trying to up that to $2,000! I have $200 in orders so far and three more days! Hope I make it!!!

I finished December at $4300 so $215 PC $'s for me! Yahoo! Best year ever in sales. I was a little disappointed because I was short $3317 to earn the level 1 trip. I had one recruit that signed the end of October that didn't qualify which would have put me even closer, but I'll start with 3,000 points in January once she qualifies.

$3440 for me woohoo!!! Love the freebies still after 5 years with the Pampered Chef!!

Awesome job Cheffers!!! Congrats!

What is the 5% incentive for December sales in Pampered Chef?

The 5% incentive for December sales in Pampered Chef is a special promotion where consultants can earn an extra 5% commission on their total sales for the month of December. This is in addition to their regular commission and is a great opportunity for consultants to earn more money during the busy holiday season.

Who is eligible to earn the 5% incentive in Pampered Chef?

All active consultants in Pampered Chef are eligible to earn the 5% incentive for December sales. This includes consultants at all levels, from new consultants to top leaders in the company.

How is the 5% incentive calculated for December sales in Pampered Chef?

The 5% incentive is calculated based on a consultant's total sales for the month of December. This includes both customer sales and personal purchases made by the consultant. The 5% incentive is then added to the consultant's regular commission for the month.

When will the 5% incentive be paid out for December sales in Pampered Chef?

The 5% incentive for December sales will be paid out at the same time as the consultant's regular commission for the month. This is usually within the first few days of the following month.

How can I track my progress towards earning the 5% incentive in Pampered Chef?

Consultants can track their progress towards earning the 5% incentive by checking their sales report in the Pampered Chef consultant portal. The sales report will show a breakdown of their sales for the month, including the 5% incentive amount. Consultants can also reach out to their upline or Pampered Chef support for any additional questions or updates on their progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rhonskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
jendill
  • Addie4TLC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies