• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Earned the Cool N Serve? Only 2 Shows Required!

In summary, the two different incentive options are great for those who don't have a COOL N SERVE yet. The choice of PC$$ is a great incentive for those who have them.
DebPC
Staff member
That is such an awesome incentive for just 2 shows!!!

I have!!!!!!!

I have but I am taking the PC$$ as I have 2 already. It is a great incentive for those who don't have one yet and I love that we get the choice of PC$$. I sure hope they continue to do that when our incentive is products.

Guess I missed the PC$ option. Thanks for pointing it out, Beth.

Me. I did! ;)

Just submitted my 2nd show today!

I've earned it and am still trying to decide about the option of 25 PC$. My c&s tray has "faulty" green trays-they swell when I freeze them. But, I can still put it together and use it, just wondering if I'm better served with the pc$ for supplies or if I should get a new one. Hmmmm, still deciding.

I earned it, too! I was torn on whether I'd do the PC$ or not, but decided to go ahead and get the C&S tray because it's worth more. I am going to wait and see what HO announces for the Free For All and see if maybe I can use it as a host incentive/competition for highest shows or something. Either that, or I might give it to my mom for Mother's Day. Not sure yet.Becca, you have until the 20th to decide which you want. There's a link in the e-mail they sent you when you earned it, to go in and make your selection.

Bumping...

I earned it but took the PC dollars to use towards a kit enhancement purchase. I have 2 cool n serve and could not justify another.

Me! I got the e-mail yesterday :).

I did! I'm sooooo excited!

I earned it, too. I already have 2 also, but thought about using it as an incentive this summer for those who have summer parties.

I love the fact that they are offering PC$$! I wish they would do that with every promo.

I just submitted my second show yesterday!

1. How do I earn the Cool N Serve?

To earn the Cool N Serve, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and reach the qualifying sales or recruiting goal during a specific timeframe set by the company.

2. Can I earn the Cool N Serve multiple times?

Yes, you can earn the Cool N Serve multiple times as long as you meet the qualifying criteria each time.

3. Is there a limit to how many Cool N Serve products I can earn?

Currently, there is no limit to how many Cool N Serve products you can earn as long as you meet the qualifying criteria each time.

4. What are the benefits of earning the Cool N Serve?

Earning the Cool N Serve not only rewards you for your hard work and dedication, but it also provides you with a useful and high-quality product to enhance your Pampered Chef business.

5. How long does it take to receive the Cool N Serve after earning it?

The Cool N Serve will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after the qualifying period ends. You will be notified via email once it has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
NooraK