• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Earned Free Hwc Products?

In summary, Trudy earned her HWC Party to Go kit by submitting two shows in March. There are still opportunities to earn these products.
DebPC
Staff member
Give a shout out and kudos to you!

I earned it in the first week. I was surprised by what all I got. Get those 2 parties in!! I am attaching a picture of what all I got. Of course, the HWC items for May guests and hosts but also: a HWC apron, a HWC recipe card holder, HWC balloons, HWC grocery tote, bookmarks to hand out. Quite a lot for just submitting 2 shows.

Attachments

• 2013 March 2party.jpg
    2013 March 2party.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 924
I earned them and can't wait to get my box tomorrow! Congrats to everyone else who earned them!

I earned them! Love them all!

I just got my second party submitted! I can't wait to get the stuff!

I got them, too! Love them....can't believe all that was in the box!

I earned mine :D but was really disappointed that I got the paisley apron (I already have that one) and not the pink one...oh well....loved everything!!

I soooo wish i could have gotten the bowls with the pink lids! Congrats ladies!rania

I earned it! I was so excited. I really didn't think I was going to so early in the month but I had a show from February that closed in the first few days of March and it was a pleasant surprise. I have only been a consultant for 2 months and I love all of the extra bonuses! Plus, pink is my favorite color!

Congrats!!! There's still time!

I am so excited! I just submitted my second show, and am really looking forward to getting my HWC products!

I got mine as well, but in Canada we didn't (or I didn't) get the apron, tote, recipe holder, or balloons! Lucky!

Got my second show in with just under 2 hours to spare! I really should have planned ahead better but I was able to collect enough orders this weekend to get it done! I'm excited to see what the "Party to Go!" kit includes. I already have and love the HWC Recipe Card Holder; the HWC Reusable Bag will get lots of use!

That's awesome everyone! They will be great to promote for May shows and then sales in May.

I submitted late last week and am now eagerly waiting for my Pink Products!! LOVE the Batter Bowls!

I earned them!!! The Party-To-Go items were a nice bonus--I received the paisley apron also. I already have it, but I also have the pink one. I think I may give the apron to one of my down-line...we'll have to come up with a little contest to win it! :eek:

I earned them! I LOVE that recipe card/note holder! I agree--a lot for having two shows! I got the paisley apron too and I'm going to use it as a contest gift for my team. Unfortunately, none of them submitted two shows in March.

ME TOO! Submitted show two yesterday!! Can't wait!! I am excited because I think these products will be sellers!!! CONGRATS ALL!!

I'm excited too--I love the picture that shows everything. My 2nd show got sent in Sunday afternoon. It was made up of individual orders that I was able to round up. I've got shows booked for May but my April is dry at the moment. I'm just revitalizing my business and working challenges with my director to make it happen.

Hang in there Trudy and know you are not alone. I am working on building it up again too and April showers do NOT abound for me either! DRY as a bone and I just found out that another consultant works where I do and set up a HWC campaign there for May. I was going to go to HR Today but she beat me to the punch!

Umbrella instead!I was pleasantly surprised to find that I received an umbrella instead of the apron! I already have a paisley apron that I earned last year in April (since I was working on taxes and it is listed under the 'other income'!) so the umbrella was a welcome change! For those who don't have shows in April, try contacting anyone who has wanted the DCB but couldn't afford it and all 'maybe's' who have been too busy. They can host a catalog show and take advantage of these awesome specials!!!

When I was on my way home from Spring Feast, my director made the off-hand comment "What other company will reward you for working just 2 days a month?" A lightbulb went off in my head and I thought "There's no reason why I can't do 2 shows a month!" Remember, it works when you work it and you're worth it! This business works as long as you do!

aPamperedBride said:
When I was on my way home from Spring Feast, my director made the off-hand comment "What other company will reward you for working just 2 days a month?" A lightbulb went off in my head and I thought "There's no reason why I can't do 2 shows a month!" Remember, it works when you work it and you're worth it! This business works as long as you do!
I love this!! Thanks so much!rania

I got the May products. I got the HWC tablecloth as my logo item. My mom always does a HWC fundraiser in May and likes to give away lots of doorprises so I'm happy to get any extras I can. We squirrel away products for the next year's party all year.

Not to sound ungrateful for something free, but I got a HWC ball cap :p

I got the ball cap and a pink drawstring bag -- not really anything I can use, but maybe I can give them to a teammate or a host. There was also a note that the balloons, insert and invitation would arrive later. I guess that's what happens when you submit your 2nd show on the last day of the month. I'm pleased with this incentive anyway since so many people received such great items.Shari in TX

Hi, I love that I received the HWC items and loved my paisley apron....UNTIL I saw the baseball cap! I want that and would love to trade my apron if anyone is interested. I have worn the apron once though. I just love the hat!I would pay all shipping costs! ;-)Roseann in CA

1. How can I earn free Pampered Chef products through the Hostess Rewards program?

As a hostess, you can earn free products by hosting a qualifying party with at least $200 in sales. For every $200 in sales, you will earn $15 in free product credit. Additionally, you can earn half-priced items based on the total sales of your party. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn!

2. Can I combine my Hostess Rewards with other promotions or discounts?

No, Hostess Rewards cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The rewards are based on the total sales of your party, and cannot be used with other offers.

3. Do my Hostess Rewards expire?

Yes, your Hostess Rewards will expire 6 months after the date of your party. It's important to use your rewards within this time frame to make the most of your free products.

4. Can I use my Hostess Rewards to purchase any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use your Hostess Rewards to purchase any products from the current Pampered Chef catalog. However, it cannot be used for previous purchases or business supplies.

5. How do I redeem my Hostess Rewards?

Once your party has ended and your Hostess Rewards have been calculated, you can redeem them online or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the products you would like to redeem with your rewards and they will be shipped to you for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies