• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Swap and Baking Show Tips: Ideas for Hosting a Fun Holiday Event

In summary, a cookie swap is a gathering where people bring homemade cookies to share with others. The number of cookies to bring depends on the number of participants, and any type of homemade cookie is suitable. It is not necessary to bring a recipe, but it is a kind gesture. People with dietary restrictions can still participate by making their own cookies or bringing a store-bought option labeled clearly for others.
its_me_susan
or holiday baking show? How did you word it? Did you require guests to bring cookies or just help you make them? Have you tried a mother-daughter type event? Or pre-packaged "class" where you collect a fee and provide the "tools" that they will take home with them? Can you share a little insight please?

cookie swappin'Here are some attachements that I have found, I think on this site. Also I have attached some cookie recipes that I got from a former consultant.
I'm fairly new to PC, only 2 months, and hope to do some cookie swaps in Dec.
Good luck with yours! :)

Attachments

• cookie flyer.doc
    33 KB · Views: 497
  • Cookie Press Recipes.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 440
  • cookie swap invitation.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 482
KHocutt said:
Here are some attachements that I have found, I think on this site. Also I have attached some cookie recipes that I got from a former consultant.
I'm fairly new to PC, only 2 months, and hope to do some cookie swaps in Dec.
Good luck with yours! :)

Thank you Karen! I saved them all. Is there a normal demo, or just swap and make more?

cookie swap outline:) Here is another file that outlines the cookie show.
It can also be found in the search bar under "cookie swap"

Attachments

• cookie swap outline.doc
    37 KB · Views: 582
Great ideasThank you for posting those helpful ideas Karen and thank you Susan for asking about the cookie swap. :)

I must say, even though I'm late on this discussion board, thank you for posting this... my debut show will be a cookie swap and I'm having a BLAST planning it!

1. What is a cookie swap?

A cookie swap is a gathering where people bring a batch of homemade cookies to share with others. Each person brings a specific number of cookies, and everyone goes home with a variety of different cookies to enjoy.

2. How many cookies should I bring to a cookie swap?

The number of cookies you should bring depends on the number of participants in the swap. A common rule is to bring one dozen cookies per guest, plus an extra dozen for sampling at the party.

3. What types of cookies are suitable for a cookie swap?

Any type of cookie can be suitable for a cookie swap, as long as they are homemade. Some popular choices include traditional holiday cookies, such as gingerbread or sugar cookies, as well as unique and creative flavor combinations.

4. Do I need to bring a recipe for my cookies to a cookie swap?

It is not necessary to bring a recipe for your cookies, but it is a thoughtful gesture to share with others. This allows everyone to recreate their favorite cookies from the swap at home.

5. Can I participate in a cookie swap if I have dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can still participate in a cookie swap even if you have dietary restrictions. You can either make a batch of cookies that fit your dietary needs or bring a store-bought option. Just make sure to label your cookies clearly for others to know about any potential allergens or dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies