• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's done a Cookie Swap?

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
or holiday baking show? How did you word it? Did you require guests to bring cookies or just help you make them? Have you tried a mother-daughter type event? Or pre-packaged "class" where you collect a fee and provide the "tools" that they will take home with them? Can you share a little insight please?

KHocutt

Aug 20, 2005
cookie swappin'

Here are some attachements that I have found, I think on this site. Also I have attached some cookie recipes that I got from a former consultant.
I'm fairly new to PC, only 2 months, and hope to do some cookie swaps in Dec.
Good luck with yours! :)

Attachments

• cookie flyer.doc
    33 KB · Views: 425
  • Cookie Press Recipes.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 369
  • cookie swap invitation.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 403

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
KHocutt said:
Here are some attachements that I have found, I think on this site. Also I have attached some cookie recipes that I got from a former consultant.
I'm fairly new to PC, only 2 months, and hope to do some cookie swaps in Dec.
Good luck with yours! :)

Thank you Karen! I saved them all. Is there a normal demo, or just swap and make more?

KHocutt

Aug 20, 2005
cookie swap outline

:) Here is another file that outlines the cookie show.
It can also be found in the search bar under "cookie swap"

Attachments

• cookie swap outline.doc
    37 KB · Views: 492

ChefErika

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2005
Great ideas

Thank you for posting those helpful ideas Karen and thank you Susan for asking about the cookie swap. :)

KatieBeth

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2008
I must say, even though I'm late on this discussion board, thank you for posting this... my debut show will be a cookie swap and I'm having a BLAST planning it!