1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Who's done a Cookie Swap?

1. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

or holiday baking show? How did you word it? Did you require guests to bring cookies or just help you make them? Have you tried a mother-daughter type event? Or pre-packaged "class" where you collect a fee and provide the "tools" that they will take home with them? Can you share a little insight please?

Oct 8, 2005
  2. KHocutt

KHocutt Member

cookie swappin'

Here are some attachements that I have found, I think on this site. Also I have attached some cookie recipes that I got from a former consultant.
    I'm fairly new to PC, only 2 months, and hope to do some cookie swaps in Dec.
    Good luck with yours! :)

Attached Files:

Oct 8, 2005
  3. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Thank you Karen! I saved them all. Is there a normal demo, or just swap and make more?

Oct 8, 2005
  4. KHocutt

KHocutt Member

cookie swap outline

:) Here is another file that outlines the cookie show.
    It can also be found in the search bar under "cookie swap"

Attached Files:

Oct 9, 2005
  5. ChefErika

ChefErika Novice Member

Great ideas

Thank you for posting those helpful ideas Karen and thank you Susan for asking about the cookie swap. :)

Oct 9, 2005
  6. KatieBeth

KatieBeth Gold Member

I must say, even though I'm late on this discussion board, thank you for posting this... my debut show will be a cookie swap and I'm having a BLAST planning it!

Nov 20, 2008
Have something to add?