1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Who's done a Cookie Swap?

1. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

or holiday baking show? How did you word it? Did you require guests to bring cookies or just help you make them? Have you tried a mother-daughter type event? Or pre-packaged "class" where you collect a fee and provide the "tools" that they will take home with them? Can you share a little insight please?

Oct 8, 2005
  2. KHocutt

KHocutt Member

cookie swappin'

Here are some attachements that I have found, I think on this site. Also I have attached some cookie recipes that I got from a former consultant.
    I'm fairly new to PC, only 2 months, and hope to do some cookie swaps in Dec.
    Good luck with yours! :)

Attached Files:

Oct 8, 2005
  3. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Thank you Karen! I saved them all. Is there a normal demo, or just swap and make more?

Oct 8, 2005
  4. KHocutt

KHocutt Member

cookie swap outline

:) Here is another file that outlines the cookie show.
    It can also be found in the search bar under "cookie swap"

Attached Files:

Oct 9, 2005
  5. ChefErika

ChefErika Novice Member

Great ideas

Thank you for posting those helpful ideas Karen and thank you Susan for asking about the cookie swap. :)

Oct 9, 2005
  6. KatieBeth

KatieBeth Gold Member

I must say, even though I'm late on this discussion board, thank you for posting this... my debut show will be a cookie swap and I'm having a BLAST planning it!

Nov 20, 2008
Have something to add?