• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Celebrating a Pampered Chef Anniversary This Month!

In summary, a Pampered Chef Anniversary is a milestone celebration for consultants who have been with the company for at least 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, or 20 years. Consultants receive a special gift, recognition, and a certificate for their dedication and hard work. These celebrations are typically only open to consultants and their guests, but some may choose to invite customers or potential recruits. To find out who is celebrating a Pampered Chef Anniversary, you can check the company's website or social media pages, or ask your local consultant.
DebPC
Staff member
Give yourself a pat on the back and let us know how many years?

I signed in February and held my 1st show March 1 1998. 15 years. I was planning to do 6 shows.

Last edited:
I signed on January 22nd, six years ago and held my first cooking show on February 5th! Here's to many more years to come!

feb 19th, 1999

Signed in Feb 2004. Joy!

Feb 25, 2012, me thinks I'm still a rookie judging by the prior posts

valentine's day, 2007 - so 6 years!

February 28th 2010...my husband said if I wasn't making any money after 3 months I had to get a real job! Guess who's still selling PC???

What is a Pampered Chef Anniversary?

A Pampered Chef Anniversary is a milestone celebration for consultants who have been with the company for a certain number of years. It recognizes their dedication and hard work in building their business and helping others in their cooking journey.

How long do you have to be with Pampered Chef to celebrate an anniversary?

Consultants can celebrate their Pampered Chef Anniversary after being with the company for 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, or 20 years.

Do consultants receive any rewards or recognition for their Pampered Chef Anniversary?

Yes, consultants who are celebrating their Pampered Chef Anniversary will receive a special gift, recognition on the company's website and social media, and a certificate to commemorate their milestone.

Can anyone attend a Pampered Chef Anniversary celebration?

Pampered Chef Anniversary celebrations are typically only open to consultants and their guests. However, some consultants may choose to invite customers or potential recruits to join in the celebration.

How can I find out who is celebrating a Pampered Chef Anniversary this month?

You can find out who is celebrating a Pampered Chef Anniversary this month by checking the company's website or social media pages, or by asking your local consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event and ask the consultant hosting it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
michelled
Replies