• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Chicago: A Summer Adventure!

every $1250 you submit is another $50 off of conference. So if you've already hit your $1250 goal, that's great! But if you haven't, keep plugging away and you'll get there! :)This is the BEST free conference promotion I've seen from PC!
ChefCKHall
Feels so good........ahhhhh.....like dipping into a spring of cool water on a hot summer day!

So excited for this year..I get to walk, I have a lil' group of ladies coming with me, we are going to be in a condo instead of a hotel.......

I can't stop looking at pictures of Chicago (my new second home)....you would think I was 'obsessed' or something!

Congrats CK, that's awesome!

wahoo! woot-woot!

Wahoo!

My March is spectacularly non-existent. I'm hoping to be able to rectify the situation in April, and maybe I can earn free or half-priced conference. I still don't know if I can go, but earning it would make it easier.

NooraK said:
Wahoo!

My March is spectacularly non-existent. I'm hoping to be able to rectify the situation in April, and maybe I can earn free or half-priced conference. I still don't know if I can go, but earning it would make it easier.

CONGRATS!!! :D
I made 1/2 Conference & Director, so I'm Thrilled with that :D

NooraK said:
Wahoo!

Same here but as a TL I only have March to make it happen!

Me too! So nice, since air fare is so high.

i will have to live vicariously thru y'all going to conference....can't go :( but the reason is a good one....our daughter is getting married :)))))
~carla

Congratulations!!!! Looks Like I am going to earn it for free too!!! I am excited.

So far I've earn $100 off conference. I've had two really great shows and one that will be closing tomorrow that is already at $700 with 6-7 outstanding orders still.

Congratulations to all for your great accomplishments in March! I have earned 1/2 price conference and promoted to Director. Still working for FREE Conference but cutting it close.

Congrats -- And obsessions are not a bad thing, are they?

Wahooo! i will be getting 50 dollars off! :)

Congratulations!

That's so awesome! I wish I could pull down numbers like that each month... but alas I had my first actual cooking show this YEAR last weekend. It was a great show, I just need to get more of them BOOKED! That said, I'm mighty close to getting $50 off...and, man, if I could manage $100 off, I'd REALLY have to consider going. Heck, if my husband gets the job he interviewed for today AND I get $100 off, I'll probably call and book a hotel room! :) Fingers crossed!

Congrats to everyone! Doesn't it feel great!?! Wahooo!!!

Congratulations!!! :)

Can I ask how many shows did you submitted? Thanks!

ilovpc said:
Congratulations!!! :)

Can I ask how many shows did you submitted? Thanks!

Hi Fanny! 5 shows submitted so far, have 3 cooking and 3 catalog shows closing today/tomorrow.

ilovpc said:
Congratulations!!! :)Can I ask how many shows did you submitted? Thanks!
I will have submitted a total of 8 7 cooking shows and 1 catalog show.

I AM ON MY 4TH SHOW TO SUBMIT TODAY AND I AM ONLY $2100 AWAY FROM FREE, SO I AM HALF WAY THERE. I am so trying to convince my Husband if I get it for free that I really really reaaaaaallllllllly want to go.

Wahooo! Way to go guys! I have earned free conference since I became a consultant and it is always nice. I hit my 5k about 2 weeks ago. Ahh... sweet relief..

Just a reminder for those of you who are at Consultant or Sr. Consultant Status - Your ability to earn FREE conference is not over yet! You have April still to work on it! Every $1250 you submit is another $50 off Conference! This is the BEST free conference promotion I've seen from PC!

ChefBeckyD said:
Just a reminder for those of you who are at Consultant or Sr. Consultant Status - Your ability to earn FREE conference is not over yet! You have April still to work on it! Every $1250 you submit is another $50 off Conference! This is the BEST free conference promotion I've seen from PC!

Yep what she said!! This is FANTASTIC!!

Question: I was not able to reach $1250 this month ($103 short) :( for at least $50 credit for conference and I would like to know if these sales will roll over to April? Or do I start all over again in April? Does any one know how this works?

TIA!

ilovpc said:
Question: I was not able to reach $1250 this month ($103 short) :( for at least $50 credit for conference and I would like to know if these sales will roll over to April? Or do I start all over again in April? Does any one know how this works?

TIA!

I just went and re-read the info on this promotion, and from what I understand, you have a March 1 - April 30 to turn in the sales. So you could still earn even more than $50 off! Once you turn in $103, you get $50 off, and then go from there for the next $50!

Earned FREE conference this month too! Can't wait to go! THis will be my first one!

ChefBeckyD said:
I just went and re-read the info on this promotion, and from what I understand, you have a March 1 - April 30 to turn in the sales. So you could still earn even more than $50 off! Once you turn in $103, you get $50 off, and then go from there for the next $50!

Thanks Becky! I re-read it again too and thats what I understand. Hopefully it will be like that.

1. What is "Exploring Chicago: A Summer Adventure!"?

"Exploring Chicago: A Summer Adventure!" is a series of guided tours and activities designed to help visitors and locals alike discover the best of what Chicago has to offer during the summer months.

2. How do I sign up for the tours and activities?

You can sign up for the tours and activities through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting our customer service team. You will need to provide your name, contact information, and payment details to secure your spot.

3. What are some of the places and attractions included in the tour?

The tour includes popular Chicago landmarks such as Millennium Park, Navy Pier, and the Magnificent Mile. It also includes lesser-known local gems such as Wicker Park and Lincoln Park Zoo.

4. Are meals and transportation included in the tour?

Meals and transportation are not included in the tour package. However, our tour guides will provide recommendations for nearby restaurants and assist with arranging transportation if needed.

5. Can I customize the tour to fit my interests?

Yes, you can customize the tour to fit your interests and preferences. Our customer service team will work with you to create a personalized itinerary that includes the places and activities you are most interested in exploring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
merego
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies