• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

House Hunt Success: Our Dream Home is Finally Ours!

In summary, Marlene found a house that she fell in love with and was able to buy it with the help of a contingency on the sale of her mobile home. She is very excited for her new home and looks forward to moving in and starting her new life.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
Hello everyone!

I feel like I have dropped off the face of the earth, this is the first night I have been on here in 2 or maybe even 3 weeks!!!:rolleyes:

For those of you who know about our "house hunt"....well...we GOT ITTT!!! :D :D I am so excited! We will be closing June 30th! Gonna love it!! about 2 times the square footage we have now!

It is so crazy how I found this house...I was delivering Pampered Chef in the neighborhood and saw a "for sale by owner" sign...called on it...got the basics...how many bedrooms, baths, square footage, and price! Went to look at it that night and we fell in love with it! :p Made an offer, then a counter offer and it got accepted! We were the first people to call about the house, and the first one to see it! In our huge boom right now...I am amazed at how fortunate I was to be delivering products in that neighborhood!

And with our loan...I will be able to call this a Pampered Chef house! Yes, I will be making the house payments with my checks!!! AMAZING!!!

When we made the offer, it had a contingency that we had to sell our mobile home....I was so worried about this...thinking someone would steal the house from us before we could list our mobile home!! But, I called to list it...made an appointment Tuesday morning...got a call later Monday from the realtor requesting a showing...when I went in Tuesday to list the trailer, I got the offer and accepted it right then and there!! :eek: (it was exactly what we were asking!!)

This was meant to be!! So excited, I had to share with you all!!:D :D

Only thing I am worried about is the June 30th closing...then packing for conference 2 weeks later!! I have already crossed out the last week of June to pack and I have crossed out the first week of July to unpack...hope that is enough time to get everything in order!!!!

Well...I am off! Have a good night everyone!:D

Congratulations, Marlene!!! I am sure you all were blessed! That hardly ever happens!

Congrats!! How exciting! We were blessed with our house too.. Very easy closing, everything just fell into place, and it truly felt like it was meant to be! Now I can't imagine being anywhere else. It's funny, I still walk thru it sometimes and think, wow, I can't believe this is ours:)

Have fun packing/unpacking, and mentally placing furniture, etc!!!!

How exciting, I am very happy for you and happy to have you back!

I must add that I was a bit bummed when I read your post though, I thought I was getting something too since you said "we";) ;) ;)

That's great Marlene!! You'll have to share some pictures when you get all settled in. That's so neat!!

Congrats, Marlene!!!!
2 weeks to pack and unpack is plenty of time with moving within the same area!! Trust me, you just have to force yourself to do it, and that is plenty of time!!! I have done it enough, I know what I am talking about!!!

New houses are always so exciting!! Especially if you are making the house payments with your paychecks!! That was so nice of PC to buy you a new home!!! LOL

Awesome for you:D I'm hoping for the same excitement in the next 6 months or so.....

Marlene, that is incredible. Congrats to you!

Congratulations Marlene! I'm so excited for you!! :D

What a busy June you'll have between shows and moving. How do you so it? Congrats!

Congrats Marlene!!! Pack for conference before you pack up your house. :p
It does sound like it's meant to be!

What is "Whooo Hoooo...we Got It!!"?

"Whooo Hoooo...we Got It!!" is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where customers can earn a free product by hosting a qualifying cooking show.

How does the "Whooo Hoooo...we Got It!!" promotion work?

To participate in the "Whooo Hoooo...we Got It!!" promotion, a customer must host a cooking show with at least $200 in sales. The host will then receive a free product of their choice from a select list.

What products can I choose from for the "Whooo Hoooo...we Got It!!" promotion?

The "Whooo Hoooo...we Got It!!" promotion offers a variety of products to choose from, including popular items like the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

Can I use my "Whooo Hoooo...we Got It!!" product credit towards a more expensive item?

Yes, if the product you choose is more expensive than the credit you earned from the "Whooo Hoooo...we Got It!!" promotion, you can pay the difference to upgrade to the desired product.

How long do I have to redeem my "Whooo Hoooo...we Got It!!" product credit?

The "Whooo Hoooo...we Got It!!" product credit is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. It must be redeemed before the expiration date to receive the free product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen