1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: WHOOO HOOO...got "The Box"

1. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

I am so excited as DHL delivered "the box" for my Vienna Trip with my plane tickets and all!!! For those of you who have never been on a trip before, we always get a box filled with fun goodies!! For Disney World it was a box filled with blue confetti with a white star plastic box with our luggage tags and fun light up necklaces!! Always a great presentation! I heard the Alaskan Cruise has a ship horn that went off when you opened the box!!

Don't want to tell you what I got in "the box" for Vienna, just in case someone else hasn't gotten theirs yet!!

WHOOO HOOOO... in less than 2 weeks I will be in Vienna! Can't wait!! :D

Mar 8, 2006
  2. CarlyK

CarlyK Member

WOOO! That is so awesome. The trips that they have sound just great. I can only dream of going to Vienna! Just starting off, it seems like something that is so far away (kinda like being a freshman in high school).

I did get a box today too though! It was with my Spring samples in it. And also I got the things that I ordered from Merrill as well. But I think I'd take your box over my box! :)

Mar 8, 2006
  3. fruit76loop

You can do it...

Anyone can earn the trips. :p They may seem out of reach, but when you set smaller goals to acheive the larger goal...it will happen. When I look at the point value of 68,000 points for Atlantis it seems daunting. But when I broke my goals down...this is off of my goal sheet that I made on the plane home from Leadership... :D

Points required Director 68,000
    Advanced Director 64,000
    Bonus points from December 5,000

I need 63,000 points-D
    59,000 points-AD
    I want...

12 qualified recruits= 12,000 points (1 a month- very acheivable!)
    2 promoted Directors = 6,000 points

That leaves....

33,000 points-D
    29,000 points-AD

Monthly sales needed-
    Director
    $2,750 @ 12 months
    $3,300 @ 10 months

Advanced Director
    $2450 @ 12 months
    $2900 @ 10 months

When you break your goals down into monthly goals, it seems much more attainable.

I currently have 25,000 points and 3 qualified recruits this year!! So I am on track for my goals and the trip!! :D

Set goals, and set them today! Also, don't forget to share your goals with someone else!

Mar 8, 2006
  4. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Wow ! Way to go ! In a few days can you post what was in your box !! That should give people time to get theirs !!

Mar 8, 2006
  5. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Yep, I am a big believer in breaking down goals - this is my mantra:

Inch by inch, it's a cinch
    Yard by yard, it's way too hard. :D

Mar 8, 2006
  6. CarlyK

CarlyK Member

That is my main problem and something I have been working on since I started school again full-time... I get so frustratedif I don't see results instantly, and it's been a huge challenge for me to break that, but I have been doing it.

But that does sound attainable with the points. That's a great way to think about it though! Thank you for sharing that.

Mar 8, 2006
  7. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Congrats Marlene!!!!

Congrats to you Marlene. I'm hoping to make the trip next year. I wish you health and fun for your trips!!!

Mar 9, 2006
  8. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

That's awesome, Marlene! I bet you'll have an awesome time! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back. That's soooooo neat! :D I can't wait to get my box for my cruise!

9. fruit76loop

Cruisin...

Becky,

You will have to make sure and tell us what you get in your box! They are so much fun! Congratulations on your cruise! When do you go?

I can't believe I will be leaving home in 10 days....yep...10 days!! :D

Mar 9, 2006
  10. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Wow...quite a bit has changed on this site!!! I haven't been on for a week since we were on vacation in Florida. I'm too tired to review through all I've missed now. Maybe I'll take on that task over the weekend. I feel so out of the loop already.:eek:

Anyway, Marlene, I'm going on the second wave of the cruise, so May 4-8th. I can't wait!! I know they confirmed our airline tickets, so I don't know when they'll send out the box. Probably closer in to the trip, right? It's 7 weeks from today!!! I can't wait to hear about Vienna!

11. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Congrats!!!!

I am in my SS2 and working for San Francisco next year; of course Atlantis is even better!!! So far I have a little over 10,000 points. I can't wait to attend a PC vacation...sounds like fun. Have a great time...you have earned it.

Mar 17, 2006
Have something to add?