• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Exciting News: Triple Points Promotion and $4035 in Earnings on January 25th!

In summary, "Whoohooo Triple Points!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn three times the amount of points for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases. To participate, customers simply need to make a purchase of qualifying products during the promotional period. Eligible products will be clearly marked and the promotion is typically offered multiple times throughout the year. "Whoohooo Triple Points!" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, but regular points will still be earned on all purchases made during the promotional period.
heat123
Silver Member
OMG..... I soo was wishing they would announce my $1345 show as triple day and then...... my director emailed me to congratulate me for it Actually happening! Yeay! :eek: :D:chef:

Hello 4035 points I got for submitting on the 25th!:love:
I soooo needed that, after the slow year for my business in this recession in SoCal!!!!:balloon: Yeahhaaaww! The first Good thing that's happened in ahwile for me (my year has started off rough personally)! Aside from my great $1k show) at least!:p

congrats--I got it too--$1700. yippeeeee

Heather that is so awsome. I was wondering if you got triple points for that sho. My 600 didnt get it but my shows for 195 and 230 did.

I finally made one of the triple days. Both 19th and 25th for my two highest shows for the month- both $500 shows! I am so excited- I'm behind for disney. But w/ this and the new recruiting bonus for next month- I just might make it yet!

Awesome!!! That is soooo cool. None of my shows hit on the "right" days, but I'm banking on this month being a great month of recruiting!!!

Congrats everyone on triple points days! :p

That's great news, Heather! Congrats. Great show, too.

1. What is "Whoohooo Triple Points!"?

"Whoohooo Triple Points!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn three times the amount of points for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases.

2. How do I participate in "Whoohooo Triple Points!"?

To participate in "Whoohooo Triple Points!", simply make a purchase of qualifying products during the promotional period. Your points will automatically be tripled in your Pampered Chef account.

3. What products qualify for "Whoohooo Triple Points!"?

Eligible products for "Whoohooo Triple Points!" will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalogs. Generally, most products and collections are included in the promotion.

4. When is "Whoohooo Triple Points!" offered?

"Whoohooo Triple Points!" is typically offered multiple times throughout the year. The dates of the promotion will be announced on our website and through our email newsletter.

5. Can I combine "Whoohooo Triple Points!" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Whoohooo Triple Points!" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you will still earn regular points on all purchases made during the promotional period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies