• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Points and Dreaming of Skillet Combos

In summary, the host can own the 5 & 7 piece sets for only 78 cents a day for a year, and it will last them a lifetime. Additionally, the host can own the 12" Executive Family Skillet for FREE, or, if they use it as a half price item, they will be using this amazing cookware in their own kitchen for only 17 cents a day for a year.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, I am sure some of you will laugh at my pt total thus far (since I have read some of you have like 3000+ points and all... but I honestly did not think I would get any or enough points to earn ANYTHING! I am currently at 1190! :D

SWEET! If I wait I might be able to get the 12" skillet combo (if Mom decides to order more cookware that she loved as her b-day gift from me. I got her two pieces and she is very impressed with them!) Other wise I was thinking the double burner griddle since I already have the 12" professional!

Have you all redeemd your pts yet, or are you waiting till the end?:)

Does anyone know the last day we can redeem our points. I know it says that shows submitted on May 31 and before count, but I'm wasn't able to find a last date to redeem. I am sure that it is listed, but I am just having one of "those moments". :confused: Thanks

I don't know when we have to redeem our points by, but I did get my first set about a week ago... I got the 7 piece set and it is SWEET! I am really hoping to get enough for the the five piece set before the end of May, but if not... I'll be happy to get the lid to the family skillet. (I had bought that before panorama... I didn't earn it!)

I have to say, I got a pot rack from Amazon.com for $35 bucks (including shipping) and my kitchen looks GREAT with the Executive cookware hanging from it.

What a wonderful program.

Love+
Rachel

Heather I have less than 600 points so don't feel bad. Last fall I sold cookware without really trying. Now, that I need to sell it so I can earn it myself, I can't get any takers.

I didn't think I would earn any points either and I just redeemed the Double Burner Griddle, I can't wait to get it and the 12 piece set I ordered.

Don't know the redeem by date either.

I have tried to sell each of my hosts on the 5&7 piece sets at each show...I have had a few takers, and I bought a 7-pc set for my daughter at her show (she honestly had NO cookware in her cupboard!!). I did confiscate the small pot to show at my shows...it really helped!

Sell it by telling the cost "per day", for example:
"as a host, you can own the 5 & 7 piece sets for only 78 cents a day for a year...and it will last you a lifetime! Yes, for less than the cost of a cup of coffee you will own the most amazing cookware on the market."

Or, if the price for that is too high, try selling them the 12" Exec Family Skillet:
"as a host, you can own the 12" Executive Family Skillet for FREE, or, if you use it as a half price item, you will be using this amazing cookware in your own kitchen for only 17 cents a day for a year! And this piece will last you a lifetime! How great is that?"

I always do a skillet cake at my shows, so it always shows the 12" family skillet.

I just had a host purchase another 5 & 7 pc set at 1/2 price last night, so I am over 3000. I am ordering my 7 pc set today! Yeah!

I LOVE this promotion! I have my 7 piece set set already and just redeemed the points for the 5 piece set. Yay!:D I still need to take the 7 piece set out of the box to give it the once over (especially after reading some of the posts on here about things being wrong!:eek: ). I'm hoping to get more points to get the double burner griddle! I am running out of room in my kitchen though since I have the professional set too. I don't want a hanging rack to block the light over my island, so I'm not sure how to solve that problem. Hmmmmm. It's a good problem to have, though!:D

Hello there! I'm so glad to hear that you've earned 1190 points so far - that's a great achievement! Don't worry about other consultants having higher point totals, everyone earns points at their own pace. And it sounds like you have a great plan for redeeming your points for the 12" skillet combo or the double burner griddle. Both are fantastic options and I'm sure your mom will love them as much as she loves the cookware you got her for her birthday. As for me, I've already redeemed my points for some new kitchen gadgets and I couldn't be happier with my choices. But it's totally up to you whether you want to redeem your points now or wait until the end - either way, you'll have some amazing products to choose from. Happy cooking!

1. What are the benefits of redeeming points for skillet combos?

The main benefit of redeeming points for skillet combos is that it allows you to get high-quality kitchen tools and cookware at a discounted price. Skillet combos are popular items and using points to redeem them is a great way to save money on your Pampered Chef purchases.

2. How do I redeem my points for skillet combos?

Redeeming points for skillet combos is easy! Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can browse the available skillet combos and choose the one you want to redeem. Your points will automatically be deducted from your account and the skillet combo will be added to your cart for checkout.

3. Can I combine points with other forms of payment to redeem skillet combos?

Yes, you can combine points with other forms of payment (such as credit card or PayPal) to redeem skillet combos. Simply follow the same steps as you would when redeeming points for any other product on our website.

4. Do my points ever expire?

Yes, points expire after 12 months of inactivity on your account. Inactivity is defined as not making any purchases or earning any points during that time period. We recommend logging into your account and making a purchase at least once every 12 months to ensure your points do not expire.

5. Can I earn points when I purchase skillet combos?

Yes, you can earn points when you purchase skillet combos. For every dollar you spend on Pampered Chef products, you will earn one point. So if you purchase a skillet combo that costs $50, you will earn 50 points. These points can then be redeemed for future purchases, including more skillet combos!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • soniascookin