• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Secret to My Successful Grand Opening? Find Out Here!

In summary, Heather did a great job with her grand opening show yesterday. She made $468 with 10 guests attending (originally 17 had RSVP'd). She is currently at $1031 for her total commissionable sales. She is also booked for 2 more shows.
heat123
Silver Member
Just had to share my great success for my grand opening show yesterday! I did $468 with 10 guests attending (orginally 17 had rsvp'd). Currently I am at $1031 for my total commissionable sales so I hope to make ss1 bonus and maybe even the extra plus bonus by the end of Nov. with 5 more shows left! Also got 2 possible bookings from it!

Everyone loved the 4 recipes I made: fruit pizza, silky mousse in crispy shells, easy artichoke pizza and the Chicken Holiday ring was the fave of all! Just had to share the input on our recipes!

thanks for all of your support here, I would never have signed with out finding this place! So far I am loving the PC experience!

That is awesome!!! Congratulations! Sounds like you will have no problem making the SS1. I wish I had found this site out before or when I first signed up. I had to struggle my first few months. This site has helped me so much.

Did you do a recipe demo or did you just display the products and offer the recipes as part of the menu?

pre made recipesI made them before they showed. Had them eat when they arrived then did the amazing potato demo (showcasing 10 products) then talked about some of my favorites and stoneware and sold alot of the products I demoed! I may do it like this at each show? Will try doing a recipe to demo this friday for my first hosted live show and see if there is a difference in product purchases?

Yes I love this site!! I found soo much info. before even signing and I know I would not have done otherwise if not for this place!

Way to go Heather! You are on FIRE!! :D

Chicken Holiday wreathDoes anyone have or know where I can find the recipe for the Chicken Holiday wreath. It sounds really good and I looked it up on consultant's corner and I don't have the cookbook it is found in. Thanks for your help! :D
Great job on your grand opening by the way!!!

chicken holiday wreath recipeHere ya go, I found it on a recipe file thanks to one of the ladies on this site! It's an oldie but definitely a goodie!

Chicken Holiday Wreath
Source: Fall/Winter Season's Best /1996 - Pampered Chef
1/2 C. red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 C. broccoli, chopped
1/4 C. water chestnuts, drained and chopped
2 T. onion, chopped
6 oz. cooked chicken breast, chopped
2/3 C. cream of chicken soup
1 C. (4 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
2 (8 oz.) pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Chop pepper, broccoli, water chestnuts, onion and chicken. Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in medium bowl.
Unroll crescent rolls and arrange triangles in a circle on a 15" baking stone with the bases overlapping in center and points toward the outside. Scoop filling mixture onto widest portion of each triangle. Fold points of triangle over filling and tuck under base at center. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve warm.

Please share!
heat123 said:
I made them before they showed. Had them eat when they arrived then did the amazing potato demo (showcasing 10 products) then talked about some of my favorites and stoneware and sold alot of the products I demoed! I may do it like this at each show? Will try doing a recipe to demo this friday for my first hosted live show and see if there is a difference in product purchases?

Yes I love this site!! I found soo much info. before even signing and I know I would not have done otherwise if not for this place!

What is the amazing potato demo?! :D

Pampered Sofia said:
What is the amazing potato demo?! :D
Go to the PC Files list and it is in there. You can also do a search for potato demo.

What is the Whoo-Hooo Grand Opening event?

The Whoo-Hooo Grand Opening is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the launch of new products and promotions. It is a great opportunity to learn about the latest and greatest kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

When and where will the Whoo-Hooo Grand Opening take place?

The Whoo-Hooo Grand Opening will take place on [date] at [location]. You can find the specific details and RSVP on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Is there a cost to attend the Whoo-Hooo Grand Opening?

No, the event is free to attend. However, there may be optional add-ons or products available for purchase during the event.

What can I expect at the Whoo-Hooo Grand Opening?

The Whoo-Hooo Grand Opening will feature demonstrations of new products, special offers and promotions, and opportunities to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts. There will also be refreshments and giveaways throughout the event.

Can I bring a guest to the Whoo-Hooo Grand Opening?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the event. However, please RSVP for your guest as well so we can ensure there are enough refreshments and giveaways for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PCMelissa