• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Kitchen Show Success: $398 in Bookings & 10 Participating Kids!

Thank you for summarizing the conversation. In summary, congratulations to Heather on her successful first pre-grand opening kitchen show. She was able to get 10 participating kids and 6 moms, resulting in 1 booking and $398 in sales. She also has an impromptu fundraiser planned and is hoping for success in her future shows to qualify for SS bonuses. Others in the conversation also shared their excitement for their first shows and bookings.
heat123
Silver Member
:D Well I finally had my first pre-Grandopening kitchen show yesterday! It was very impromptu in planning because I decided to do a Mommy and Me Halloween party before my actual grand opening. But over all it went well! For not doing any shows before and having kids on top of being my first I got 10 participating kids and 6 moms. I got 1 Booking and $398 total that day!

I am soo stoked! Next is another impromtu fundraiser this friday for my daughter's school- wish me luck! Now I just hope my GO is that successful and the next 13 shows booked in the next 3 months aswell! I hope to get 1 if not all SS bonuses! Yippeee!

Just had to share with you wonderful ladies and men! :)

CongratsCongrats Heather
You are off to a great start. If you keep up that way it sounds like you definitely qualify for your ss months. Lots of Luck for your future shows!!

I'm so happy for you Heather! Wow, 13 bookings, your really off to a great start. I envy you. I wish I had that many bookings. Bookings really are the key to a successful business.

I wish you the best of luck on your fund-raiser and to earning the SS bonus's

Woo-Hoo First Show!- congratulations!!!Congratulations

I too just booked my very first live show. I wasn't having an easy time getting people to book for this month. Everyone keeps saying they have no $$ and have to shop for the holidays. I tried to explain how hosting a show can get them "free products" which could possibly eliminate some spending but no good. My live show is scheduled for Dec and I do have a catalog show booked to close on 11/21. I'm still trying to get something else for this month being that this is my first SS month and I don't want to go into the next month w/o having an actual show this month. Iv'e asked my recruiter/Director to attend my first show w/ me and she agreed to do it. I am going to practice this weekend at home w/ my son on my preso.

I sent out 4 packets yesterday and have handed out at least 6 catalogs and a host of flyers w/ my business cards attached

congratulations on your first show

I finally booked my first live show- It isn't until Dec and this is my first SS month. I have a catalog show booked for this month but you can't get bookings from a catalog. Eveyone that I call either has no $$ or is preparing for the holidays. I tried to explain about free stuff they could get to give out as a gifts but alot want to wait until January -

What is "Whoo-Hooo! First Show!"?

"Whoo-Hooo! First Show!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for first-time hosts. It allows them to earn even more rewards and free products for hosting their first party.

How do I qualify for "Whoo-Hooo! First Show!"?

To qualify for "Whoo-Hooo! First Show!", you must be a first-time host with a party total of at least $200 USD and have at least four buying guests. You must also submit your party order within 10 days of the show date.

What are the rewards for "Whoo-Hooo! First Show!"?

The rewards for "Whoo-Hooo! First Show!" include an additional 10% in free product credit, an exclusive host special at a discounted price, and a special thank you gift from Pampered Chef. You can also earn half-price items and host exclusive products based on your party total.

Can I combine "Whoo-Hooo! First Show!" with other promotions?

Unfortunately, "Whoo-Hooo! First Show!" cannot be combined with other promotions or offers. However, you can still earn host rewards and discounts based on your party total.

How can I sign up for "Whoo-Hooo! First Show!"?

If you are a first-time host and meet the qualifications, "Whoo-Hooo! First Show!" will automatically be applied to your party. There is no need to sign up separately for this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse