• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Show Success - How's Your Month Going?

In summary, Tea Party-spring product preview was a success reaching $766. Still have orders to collect and am doing an online promo for those who did not make it. Hoping to reach $1000k by the end of the month.
heat123
Silver Member
I did a Tea Party-spring product preview and so far am at $766! Yeay- Still have orders to collect and am doing an online promo for those who did not make it! Hope to reach $1000k! keeping my fingers crossed! It would be my 2nd $1000 show! :rolleyes:

Plus I have 6 shows this month! Yipeee! Spring Rocks! :D

How is your month starting off so far everyone one?

My Spring Kickoff wasn't so great! I had to cancel due to a VERY bad Migraine. I've collected about $250 in orders and still more to come in, but I got a call today from a Host whose catalog show is $790 and still 2 or more orders to collect!!! Yeah!

I have 5 Cooking Shows scheduled PLUS 1 Fundraiser and 1 Wedding Registry!

Yeah!

Last edited:
Gotta love those catalog hosts! I had one who I thought was MIA because I could never reach her. She called, closed, easy as pie :)
My March looks good-2 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows and a fundraiser. Even tho I won't turn my nose up at catalog shows, I need to make sure I have enogh Cooking Shows to be in front of people, get bookings, etc.
I agree-Spring ROCKS! :D

My March is looking pretty good too!I had two cooking shows scheduled - both which have now turned into Catalog shows due to conflicts. So...I now have 5 catalog shows going on at the same time and a Bridal Shower on the 25th. I am so excited!! I'm hoping there's a $1000 show somewhere among those 6 shows!!

I had a show over the weekend and she is doing well with over $500 in sales. I had a show scheduled for this Saturday but... I am due to have my son on the 21st of this month and am already 3cm dialated so we had to reschedule just in case I go into labor this week. I'm taking a month off of doing shows so my next show isn't til the end of April. (besides a catalogue show in April) I have 4 for May though and a couple for June already. I'll miss doing shows for the next month and a half. :( sigh... oh well its for a good reason right? :p

What is "Whoo-Hoo Spring Kick Off!"?

"Whoo-Hoo Spring Kick Off!" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to kick off the spring season and introduce new products and promotions to our consultants and customers.

When and where is "Whoo-Hoo Spring Kick Off!" taking place?

This year's "Whoo-Hoo Spring Kick Off!" will be held on March 15th at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

Who can attend "Whoo-Hoo Spring Kick Off!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant or customer can attend "Whoo-Hoo Spring Kick Off!" Tickets are available for purchase on our website.

What can attendees expect at "Whoo-Hoo Spring Kick Off!"?

Attendees can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, new product reveals, and exclusive deals and promotions. There will also be opportunities to network with other consultants and learn valuable business tips.

How can I stay updated on "Whoo-Hoo Spring Kick Off!" updates and announcements?

You can stay updated by following Pampered Chef on social media, checking our website, and signing up for our email newsletter. We will also be sending out regular updates to all registered attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ThePamperedMommy
Replies