• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting $1000+ Show Success: My Journey to a Record-Breaking Kitchen Show

Heather has a show that is currently at $1081. Just had to share my excitement! I just did a show yesterday and it is currently at $1081!:) Heather has a few more orders to collect too! So stoked! I was beginning to think I may never have one of these again! (I Had my first $1k show at my very first kitchen show!)How can you top that of all shows and none have come close ($800 was my 2nd highest) since then, until now?Congratulations!!! I look forward to the day I get my first $1000 show. I just closed my first show at $330. We had to work hard to get that but
heat123
Silver Member
Just had to share my excitement! I just did a show yesterday and it is currently at $1081!:) She has a few more orders to collect too! So stoked! I was beginning to think I may never have one of these again! (I Had my first $1k show at my very first kitchen show!) How can you top that of all shows and none have come close ($800 was my 2nd highest) since then, until now!
Yipeee! Now I will be getting the midseason product~ hopefully (if she closes before than!):D

If only every show were $1000!!!:rolleyes:

Congratulations Heather! Hearing about other people doing it is great motivation to a newbie like myself! Keep up the great work!
~Alison

;) Congratulations Heather! That's fantastic! Isn't it great when you motivated hosts? :p I have been doing PC for exactly 1 year and now have 9 thousand dollar shows! I even have a catalog show that is almost at $700! More than a lot of my cooking shows!!:p :D

That is so great, CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is my SS1, and I am sooo motivated to hear things like this from all of you. I have one show under my belt and my second one is next week. All of you motivate me.

Keep up the good work!

YippeeCongratulations!!! I look forward to the day I get my first $1000 show. I just closed my first show at $330. We had to work hard to get that but we did and we closed it tonight. I will put the cheques in my bank account tomorrow

Cheers:rolleyes:

That is awesome...keep up the good work. I have gotten close on 2 shows but still waiting for the first one. You are an inspiration. Congratulations.

That is so funny! My first show (in January) was 1300+ and I just had my second 1000+ show on Thursday!

It really is all about the host, isn't it? In both cases my hosts were REALLY motivated and they did great jobs. And wow... what a difference having a 1000 show does for your paycheck!

Congratulations!

Yes, the host's motivation makes all the difference!
I give them a Hostess Tic Tac Toe and the ones who want to black it out do the best! So far the 3 who were motivated by this challenge reached $700+- $1000+!
Plus I am doing a Hostess of the MOstess 2006 challenge and the host who reaches $1000 or higher with the highest show total by Nov. will win my $139 sign on bonus pack I received when signing up in November. So hopefully I get a couple more of those kind of hosts from now until November!

Good luck To everyone on your $1k show quests!

heather, sorry to be a pest, but can you direct me to your tictactoe document? i think you posted it already, but i can't get find it on my own, even with trying to do a search. thanks :)

Hmm I would love to but being computer~ unsavvy I don't know how to attach word docs to this site?? If you can assist in doing so I can post it!

Here's the one I use....I don't know if it's the same you have, Heather.

Attachments

• tictacdough2.doc
    105 KB · Views: 361
Yes that is the one I use. Thanks Becky!

Do you stack the prizes for their tic-tac-toe achievements? Meaning, if they blackout the board, do you give them the free piece of stoneware for that, and the free cookbook for the "T" and the extra 10% off their personal order?

thanks for the document :) now if only my microsoft office worked so i could save it.. :( i hate computers.

Last edited:
I just give them one thing, but if it gets to a black out, I'll let them pick. I've only had a couple hosts get that far!:)

And the show keeps growing! She got another outside order and is now at $1151! My Biggest show YIppeee! She was expecting 5 more but we'll see if that happens. I'd be happy if she were done now! :eek:)

Goodness what would you do with $240 FREE product! Very cool for her!

you should offer her something small as incentive to get to $1500!!! :D congrats on such a great show -- i can't wait until my first $1k show!

1. What is a "Whoo-Hoo 2Nd $1000+ Show!"?

A "Whoo-Hoo 2Nd $1000+ Show!" is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where a consultant has the opportunity to earn a bonus of $1000 or more by hosting a party with sales totaling $1000 or more.

2. How can I qualify for a "Whoo-Hoo 2Nd $1000+ Show!"?

To qualify for a "Whoo-Hoo 2Nd $1000+ Show!", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and host a party with sales totaling $1000 or more. The party must also have at least 10 unique orders and be submitted within the designated time frame for the promotion.

3. What are the benefits of having a "Whoo-Hoo 2Nd $1000+ Show!"?

The main benefit of having a "Whoo-Hoo 2Nd $1000+ Show!" is the opportunity to earn a bonus of $1000 or more on top of your regular commission. It is also a great way to boost your sales and reach your goals as a consultant.

4. Can I combine multiple parties to reach the $1000 sales goal for a "Whoo-Hoo 2Nd $1000+ Show!"?

No, only one party can be counted towards the sales goal for a "Whoo-Hoo 2Nd $1000+ Show!". However, you can have multiple parties during the designated time frame to increase your chances of reaching the sales goal.

5. What happens if I don't reach the $1000 sales goal for a "Whoo-Hoo 2Nd $1000+ Show!"?

If you do not reach the $1000 sales goal for a "Whoo-Hoo 2Nd $1000+ Show!", you will not qualify for the bonus. However, you can still earn your regular commission on the party's sales and continue to work towards your goals as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DEBBI
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies