• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First $1000+ Show Closed: My Thrilling Success Story - $1349.14 Total!

In summary, a "Whoo Hoo $1000 Show" is a cooking party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where the host can earn up to $1000 in free products and discounts. To host a show, you can contact a consultant and schedule a date, and they will provide all necessary information and support. The benefits of hosting include earning free products and discounts, learning new recipes and techniques, and having a fun experience with friends and family. The length of a show can vary, with virtual shows lasting 1-2 hours and in-person shows lasting 2-3 hours. Even if you cannot attend, you can still earn rewards by having someone else host the show on your behalf as long as it reaches $200
leslieprichett
Whoo hoo! I just closed my first $1000 + show. Yeah!
It was $1349.14 in total. I am so excited :)

woohoo2.gif
Way to go girl!!! :D

Wahooo for you!

Here's to many more! (But there's something so special about that very first one - I still remember mine!)

Congratulations!

Wahoo, now go find your next one. Enjoy your commission check!

That is GREAT!!! Congratulations!!

Thank you everyone :)

Way to go

keep up the good work

What is a "Whoo Hoo $1000 Show"?

A "Whoo Hoo $1000 Show" is a virtual or in-person cooking party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where the host can earn up to $1000 in free products and discounts.

How can I host a "Whoo Hoo $1000 Show"?

To host a "Whoo Hoo $1000 Show", you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the show. The consultant will provide all the necessary information and support to help you have a successful show.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Whoo Hoo $1000 Show"?

By hosting a "Whoo Hoo $1000 Show", you can earn free products and discounts, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

How long does a "Whoo Hoo $1000 Show" last?

The length of a "Whoo Hoo $1000 Show" can vary depending on the type of show and the number of guests. Typically, virtual shows last around 1-2 hours, while in-person shows can last 2-3 hours.

Can I still earn rewards if I cannot attend the "Whoo Hoo $1000 Show"?

Yes, you can still earn rewards by hosting a "Whoo Hoo $1000 Show" even if you cannot attend. You can ask a friend or family member to host the show on your behalf, and you will still receive the host rewards as long as the show reaches $200 in sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grins88
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies