• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whole Food Recipes Featuring Pampered Chef Products

Slow Cooker Beef Stew: Brown chunks of beef in a skillet and then add to a slow cooker with diced vegetables, bone broth, and herbs. Cook on low for 8 hours for a hearty and nourishing stew.6. Baked Oatmeal with Berries: Mix together steel cut oats, almond milk, eggs, and berries in a baking dish. Bake in the oven until the oats are cooked through and the top is golden brown.7. Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf: Combine ground turkey, grated vegetables, and spices in a meatloaf pan and bake in the oven. Serve with a side of roasted sweet potatoes for a well-balanced meal.8. Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken
EmilyStraw
I am working on a compilation of whole food recipes that feature Pampered Chef products. I personally am on a pretty strict diet of no processed grains or sugars, and I am really tired of PC's definition of "healthy food" including things like canned biscuits, pasta, and brown sugar. I would love to include recipes from some of my fellow PC consultants as I am planning on using this cookbook to offer healthy recipes to my hosts. Here are some guidelines I am looking for:

-No processed grains. This is more strict than "gluten free" (which still often has things like rice flour or gluten free pasta, which I cannot eat). Coconut and almond flour are okay.

-No processed sugars. The only sugars I can eat are 100% raw honey or maple syrup. No agave, coconut sugar, confectioner's sugar, etc. as these are all still processed sugars.

-No "low fat" or "fat free" dairy products. (These are actually chock-full of chemicals and sugars to make them not taste like cardboard, very unhealthy and not digestible). If there is dairy in your recipe I will be using full-fat products, including cream, yogurt, sour cream, cheese, etc. Processed and fake dairy products will not be used, like margarine.

-MEAT and fruits and vegetables are very, very welcome! Think sausage, bacon, ground beef, turkey, chicken, pork, etc. I don't trim the fat off of any meat either and eat bacon and eggs for breakfast every day! Non-processed grains like steel cut oats and quinoa and brown rice are also very welcome.

A lot of these recipes will also be dairy-free as well, so this will be a benefit to your customers who are gluten-free and dairy-free. If you submit a recipe for this project you will get FULL credit, along with where to find your PWS in the book.

It would be so great to have a compilation of many recipes that we can show our customers and showcase great PC products with. I have been eating like this for 13 weeks now, lost 14 pounds (in the first 6 weeks!) and feel absolutely fantastic. If you want to see my story on why I am on this particular diet, check out my PWS at /EmilyStraw and read the first news item. Blessings!

Here are some ideas for recipes that could be included in this compilation:1. Cauliflower crust pizza - using the PC Pizza Stone to make a delicious and healthy pizza crust made from cauliflower, almond flour, and eggs.2. Zucchini noodles with homemade marinara sauce - using the PC Spiral & Slice to make zucchini noodles and the PC Rockcrok Dutch Oven to cook up a tasty and sugar-free marinara sauce.3. Baked oatmeal with berries - using the PC Rectangular Baker to make a hearty and filling breakfast dish made with steel cut oats, almond milk, and fresh berries.4. Slow cooker beef and vegetable stew - using the PC Quick Cooker to make a comforting and nourishing stew filled with beef, root vegetables, and bone broth.5. Coconut flour pancakes - using the PC Small Batter Bowl to mix together a batter made with coconut flour, eggs, and coconut milk for a grain-free and sugar-free pancake option.6. Lemon garlic roasted chicken - using the PC Deep Covered Baker to roast a whole chicken seasoned with lemon, garlic, and herbs for a simple and healthy dinner option.7. Quinoa and black bean salad - using the PC Salad Chopper to chop up fresh vegetables and mix them with cooked quinoa and black beans for a protein-packed and flavorful salad.8. Turkey and vegetable meatloaf - using the PC Meatloaf Pan to make a delicious and healthy meatloaf made with ground turkey, grated vegetables, and a sugar-free ketchup topping.9. Roasted brussels sprouts and bacon - using the PC Large Bar Pan to roast brussels sprouts and bacon for a tasty and nutrient-dense side dish.10. Berry and avocado smoothie - using the PC Deluxe Cooking Blender to blend together frozen berries, avocado, almond milk, and honey for a creamy and satisfying smoothie.

Here are some recipe ideas that would fit the guidelines:1. Coconut Flour Pancakes: These fluffy pancakes are made with coconut flour, eggs, and coconut milk. Serve with fresh berries and a drizzle of raw honey for a delicious and healthy breakfast.2. Quinoa and Black Bean Salad: This hearty salad is made with cooked quinoa, black beans, diced tomatoes, and avocado. Toss with a homemade vinaigrette made with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and spices.3. Herb Roasted Chicken: Rub a whole chicken with a mixture of fresh herbs, garlic, and olive oil. Roast in the oven until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with a side of roasted vegetables for a complete meal.4. Zucchini Noodle Bolognese: Spiralize zucchini into noodles and sauté with a homemade bolognese sauce made with ground beef, diced tomatoes, and herbs. Top with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese (optional).5. Cauliflower Pizza Crust: This grain-free pizza crust is made with cauliflower, eggs, and cheese. Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake in the oven for a healthier version of pizza night.6. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: Rub a pork shoulder with spices and let it cook in the slow cooker all day. Shred the meat and serve with a side of coleslaw made with homemade mayo and apple cider vinegar.7. Baked Salmon with Lemon and Dill: Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet and top with a mixture of lemon juice, dill, and olive oil. Bake until cooked through and serve with steamed vegetables.8. Sausage and Vegetable Skillet: Cook sliced sausage in a skillet with a variety of vegetables, such as bell peppers, onions, and zucchini. Season with herbs and spices for a quick and easy dinner.9. Almond Flour Banana Bread: This gluten-free and refined sugar-free banana bread is made with almond flour, bananas, and eggs. Add in some chopped nuts or dark chocolate chips for extra flavor.10. Avocado Chocolate Pudding: Blend avocado, raw cacao powder, dates, and almond milk for a healthy and creamy chocolate pudding. Top with fresh berries and a sprinkle of shredded coconut for a guilt-free dessert.

1. What are some easy and healthy recipes that incorporate Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of whole food recipes that are both delicious and nutritious. Some popular options include the Veggie Spiral Tart using the Veggie Spiralizer, the Roasted Garlic & Tomato Soup made with the Garlic & Brie Baker, and the Chicken Fajita Salad using the Quick Slice.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make gluten-free or dairy-free meals?

Yes, many of our recipes can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions. Our Deluxe Air Fryer is a great option for making gluten-free dishes, and the Quick Cooker can be used to create dairy-free meals. Additionally, our website offers filters to help you find recipes that fit your specific dietary needs.

3. How can I use Pampered Chef products to make meal prep easier?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make meal prep more efficient and convenient. The Quick Cooker, for example, can be used to quickly cook grains, proteins, and vegetables for meal prep bowls. The Food Chopper is also a great tool for quickly chopping ingredients for salads or stir-fries.

4. Are there any whole food recipes that are kid-friendly?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes that are perfect for the whole family. Our Chicken & Broccoli Mac & Cheese made with the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven is a popular choice for kids, and the Veggie Pizza using the Large Round Stone is a fun and healthy option for kids to help make.

5. Can I find whole food recipes that are suitable for special occasions or holidays?

Yes! Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes for special occasions and holidays, all made with whole, fresh ingredients. Our Holiday Turkey & Stuffing using the Roasting Pan with Rack is a great option for Thanksgiving, and the Valentine's Day Chocolate Lava Cakes made with the Mini Fluted Pan are a delicious treat for your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AKJess
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Natalie's Pantry
  • Karen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies