• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Perfect Apron & Hat - Finally Here!

In summary, the outlet connected to our websites does NOT have the same stuff as what we can order through CC though...don't send an email out to your customers!! Maybe the cake testers will be back - that outlet page has loaded funny like that, before.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I have been SOOO waiting to get my daughter the apron and hat and it's there!!!!

Off to shop...

Hey Debbie - might want to grab some for your kids cooking classes!!!!!!!!!!

Several customers asked me about the kid's apron & hat right after it was discontinued. So, yay!

Last night the cake tester was showing up as the first item, and the rest of the page wouldn't display correctly. Today the cake tester is gone!

I knew I should have ordered cake testers when they were there for that brief moment

I think Kristi bought them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! She bought 100!

janetupnorth said:

Ha! Maybe I did!:D

I can't believe they're gone!:eek: I had to go back and look. I hope they get back up there. I sent an email to my team! AGH!

Thanks for the notice! I got some of the aprons/hats and some of the bar boards/knives!

The outlet connected to our websites does NOT have the same stuff as what we can order through CC though...don't send an email out to your customers!!

Maybe the cake testers will be back - that outlet page has loaded funny like that, before. It was the only item (when I looked at it) and it wasn't even showing a price.

KellyTheChef said:
Thanks for the notice! I got some of the aprons/hats and some of the bar boards/knives!

The outlet connected to our websites does NOT have the same stuff as what we can order through CC though...don't send an email out to your customers!!

I know! I did notice that!

Does anyone know what size child the apron and hat will fit?

Any really. I even had a petite woman customer purchase the apron for her b/c the adult aprons are always too big on her! She LOVES IT!:D

Great thanks. I was ordering two, but I think I might buy 4 instead.

Those aprons are adjustable like ours, and they really do fit a wide range of sizes. I recommend them as craft time cover-ups, too, so kids (or adults) don't get paint and glue on their clothes.

I saw on another post that the outlet items we can purchase through CC are different than the ones on our website. I accessed the outlet through my own personal website. Do they have different items through CC?

OMG! I just went on to the outlet through CC - we get this stuff even cheaper!!! I save $4.50 buying this stuff through the outlet on CC.

How much did the kids apron and hat go for when we had it in the catalog?

Got some
janetupnorth said:
I have been SOOO waiting to get my daughter the apron and hat and it's there!!!!

Off to shop...

Hey Debbie - might want to grab some for your kids cooking classes!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Janet I hurried over there and purchased five of them!!

Debbie :D

ChefJeniLobdell said:
I'm almost positive, without looking it up, that they were $20......the outlet price is an incredible deal!!!

ChefJeniLobdell said:

I think it was about $20.00...

Ha! Posting at the same time Janet!:)

Yup - $20.00

ChefBeckyD said:
Ha! Posting at the same time Janet!:)

Great minds think and type alike! :rolleyes:

Awesome!!! That is a fantastic price. I bought 8. I have had customers in the past looking for these. I am going to make their xmas, and mine too!!

How...can I access the Consultants Corner Outlet. I have been looking and can't seem to find how to access. Help please!:(

Consultant's Corner - Managing Your Business - Samples & Supplies - Order Now 2007 Outlet

I ordered 5 sets of aprons/hats. I am going to take them to my local embroidery shop and have my nieces names put on them. What great Christmas gifts.

I want cake testers :(

Do we earn commission on outlet sales?

crystalscookingnow said:
Absotively - Posilutely! :D

If people order through your website, absolutely.

If you order through CC then no.

YAY! Just ordered some stuff!

I've been waiting for the outlet to have more than one item that I liked so I can place an order for it to be worth the shipping!

Got 3 cran. bar boards, 4 apron sets, 1 kitchen towel set, and 2 salad recipe cards.

The aprons make great gifts and are perfect for the silent auction basket I'm making up for the church's preschool!

OutletSorry I missed those cake testers. I did manage to get some Magic Mops that must have been there again for just a short while, though!! :)
janet

I bought 6 of the kids sets and 5 of the bar boards and 6 of the mini fluted pans. I plan to sell them at the craft far I have coming up. We can do that, right? I think I will make up some pretty recipe cards to go with them. BTW I ordered Thurs. night and I got them today (WI). The cake testers were not there when I ordered.

20. Hat and apron set and the cookie cutter set was 16.50 Just in case they come in soooooon!!!

janetupnorth said:

I thought we were limited to buying ten of any one item... ??

ragschef said:

They were in packs of 10.

ragschef said:

THat is true but they were packaged in packs of 10 and I bought 10 making 100. I do have to say that I submitted a show, supply order and the cake testers and the show and supply order have shipped but the samples are still showing received!:confused:

PampMomof3 said:
THat is true but they were packaged in packs of 10 and I bought 10 making 100. I do have to say that I submitted a show, supply order and the cake testers and the show and supply order have shipped but the samples are still showing received!:confused:

Maybe the cake testers really weren't available? Hope not! (For your sake!)

BUT I came here to tell you, Kristi, that I was looking on Ebay and 2 days ago (Nov 2nd) there were three separate auctions for one cake tester each that sold for $17, $15, and $10!!!! Imagine selling your 100 cake testers for $15 each? That's some major profit! (Not that I'm suggesting you sell them on Ebay, because you know that's not allowed...:) )It's just crazy what people will pay for them!!!

I hope I don't get them for my sake either! PC women are going to knock me down!

I'll keep you guys posted.

I just checked, outlet is apparently not available to Canadian consultants!

Any update on whether or not the cake testers on the outlet was a fluke? I've got my eye out for them now....

They are sold out. I am not getting the ones that were ordered yesterday.

They were not supposed to be up, it was an accident. Look for them in the future (not this month).

That's all I can say. :)

Ok I am kinda new at this and I was just wondering.....is there a special "outlet" just for consultants to look at and if there is HOW do I get to it?

Thanks

Deannasbiz said:
Ok I am kinda new at this and I was just wondering.....is there a special "outlet" just for consultants to look at and if there is HOW do I get to it?

Thanks

There are 2 outlet - one that people access through the public website or our personal web sites. www.pamperedchefbiz/XXX

Also, if you log onto CC and go under order samples and supplies you can look at the current month's outlet.

On CC it has discounted prices for us and often a few more items.

janetupnorth said:
They were not supposed to be up, it was an accident. Look for them in the future (not this month).

That's all I can say. :)

Ok, I'm one of those that HAS to know what you know! PM me Janet and spill the beans, I know you are dying to sing:sing: !!!!!!!

Jen

J.Corley said:
Ok, I'm one of those that HAS to know what you know! PM me Janet and spill the beans, I know you are dying to sing:sing: !!!!!!!

Jen

...mistake that it was available - someone put the link up by accident. Look for them in the future someday, but don't waste your time looking this month, they won't be around.

have 2 if anyone wants them both new

1. What material is the apron and hat made of?

The Perfect Apron & Hat is made of a durable and lightweight cotton-poly blend material.

2. Is the apron one size fits all?

Yes, the apron and hat both have adjustable straps to ensure a comfortable fit for all ages.

3. Can the apron and hat be personalized with a name?

Yes, we offer personalization options for an additional fee. You can add your child's name or a fun cooking-related phrase to make it even more special.

4. Are the apron and hat machine washable?

Yes, both the apron and hat can be easily washed in the washing machine and air-dried for convenience.

5. Can I purchase the apron and hat separately or do I have to buy them as a set?

The apron and hat are sold as a set, but you can also purchase them individually if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Gypsy Rose