• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoa - Consultant's Corner Just Got a Makeover!

The promotions grid got moved down the page...I have one of those short-screen laptops and now I have to scroll to get to the promotions grid. Grrrr. There is plenty of white space up on the frequent list to keep it there. And omit the new scrolling step.They moved some to the bottom of the homepage too.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
check out the new (and hopefully improved) consultant's corner. looks spiffy!

Wow! It really does look different. I didn't take the time to check it out yet. Hopefully, I will have time later this evening.

:D So far, it looks good!

It looks like there's only about 1/2 as may "frequently visited links"???

Oooh not something I want to see when I'm in a hurry!! I want the old way until I have time to get used to the new one. LOL!!! Right now I just want to find what I need!

Change is good, but I'm CONFUSED....Don't do this to me on the last day of the month?!!

Sheila said:

Maybe some weren't so frequently visited :D

A couple of them did actually duplicate each other, took you to the same place.

just checked it out/it looks pretty good to me and I think it will be just as easy to find what you want

cannot find the host & guest special flyers as well as order forms......has anyone found them??:cry:

Host and Guest specials are under Helpful Recourses, Promotions Grid, I think.

Order forms are there too, it would seem.

I like it a lot. It seems more eye friendly. It's organized well and still has everything I can think of (so far) right there. Thumbs up PC! :)

thank you for finding the order forms & specials - you all never let me down!!

I can't get into CC right now but it might just be me. I am about to submit another show and want to be sure I have enough to make my $3000. I'm pretty sure but I just feel better if I double-check.

Sheila said:

They moved some to the bottom of the homepage too.

I like the new look, but really was there a need to spring this on us the very last day of the month? I really like the new look and was ready for a change!

Looks good to me. And, it says "Bye-Bye Denim." Sounds like our speculation is at least partly correct.

Last edited:
I guess not enough people are using the "Community" on CC, they have added a few things to it that used to be on the home page. You will have to stroll on over to the community to see them so I guess they are hoping more people will use it if they are already there.

It really isn't THAT much different....but the most frequent links I used were the promotions grid & shipment status.

The promotions grid got moved down the page...I have one of those short-screen laptops and now I have to scroll to get to the promotions grid. Grrrr. There is plenty of white space up on the frequent list to keep it there. And omit the new scrolling step.

I'm gonna email and ask them to put it back. These short-screen laptops are everywhere now. It can't just be me that wants it back?

1. What changes have been made to Consultant's Corner?

Consultant's Corner has undergone a complete makeover, with a brand new layout and user-friendly interface. The navigation has been simplified, making it easier for consultants to find the resources they need.

2. Can I still access all of the same resources as before?

Yes, all of the resources that were previously available on Consultant's Corner are still accessible. However, they have been reorganized and updated for a more streamlined experience.

3. Will I need to create a new account?

If you already have an account on Consultant's Corner, your login information will remain the same. If you are a new consultant, you will need to create a new account to access the resources.

4. How can I provide feedback on the new design?

We value your feedback and suggestions! You can click on the "Feedback" button on the left side of the page to submit your thoughts and suggestions on the new design. We are constantly working to improve and enhance the Consultant's Corner experience for our consultants.

5. Are there any new features on the updated Consultant's Corner?

Yes, the updated Consultant's Corner now includes a "My Business" section where you can track your sales, orders, and parties. There is also a "Training" section with helpful videos and resources to support your business growth. We will continue to add new features and resources in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KCPChef
Replies
Views
raebates