• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convert PDF to Word: Easily Edit and Customize Your Documents

Darby, you should be able to click save as and change the extension to .doc I think.If you just save as .doc, that doesn't mean that the file was actually converted to data that Word can read. You'll need a full version of Acrobat or a utility to do the conversion. Google for "pdf conversion software" and the word "free" and you should find something.I have heard of people using this free tool...www.pdfonline.com where you can upload a file, you tell it what program it's for and give them you're email. They convert it into a pdf and email it to you within minutes.Hmm...I
thechefofnorthbend
And convert PDF files for me into word format? I can read them, but I cannot edit them if I want to work on them and make them my own. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Darby, you should be able to click save as and change the extension to .doc I think.

If you just save as .doc, that doesn't mean that the file was actually converted to data that Word can read. You'll need a full version of Acrobat or a utility to do the conversion. Google for "pdf conversion software" and the word "free" and you should find something.

I have heard of people using this free tool...www.pdfonline.com where you can upload a file, you tell it what program it's for and give them you're email. They convert it into a pdf and email it to you within minutes.

Hmm...I will try this. Someopne said that there is also some program that does this, possibly? I can create PDF's, just cannot edit them...ugh

Ahhhhh...Will somebody send me a "pirated" copy of Acrobat, please? I will even pay for shipping and do all the editing you need. I had a version that is corupt and had to remove the program from my hard drive. I will beg, borrow and be nice...LOL. Thanks!

It could be a business write off if you buy it!! Or, do you know any faculty members or teachers at a school/college? they could buy it for you....But sorry, I can't share mine....it is the Colleges property, I don't have it personally! :)

Can't you download it?

You can, but its only a trial version. I really do need to just button down and buy the suite (CS2-InDesign and the Acrobat Programs) but I just dont have an extra $300 bucks right now, and I refuse to use credit cards. So, I was trying to skim a few corners by seeing if someone had one they'd be willing to "copy" for me.

I have the CS2 suite, but didn't get Acrobat Professional with it...silly of me, but... my old job bought it for me because I "had" to use my personal laptop at work! It was very nice of them...especially to let me keep it!

What suite are you talking about for $300? the entire CS2 is over $1000..plus $200 or so if you add Acrobat Pro...

jenniferknapp said:
I have heard of people using this free tool...

www.pdfonline.com where you can upload a file, you tell it what program it's for and give them you're email. They convert it into a pdf and email it to you within minutes.

I just checked that site out and they will convert a program file into a PDF for free but people here are looking for a free way to convert a PDF into Word.

What is "Who Would Be so Kind..."?

"Who Would Be so Kind..." is a signature collection of kitchen tools and accessories designed by Pampered Chef to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in the "Who Would Be so Kind..." collection?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories such as cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, serving platters, and more. Each product is designed with both functionality and style in mind.

Are the products in the "Who Would Be so Kind..." collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Who Would Be so Kind..." collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after use.

Can I purchase "Who Would Be so Kind..." products individually or only as a set?

Both options are available. You can purchase individual products from the collection as needed, or you can purchase a set that includes multiple products for a discounted price.

Is the "Who Would Be so Kind..." collection only for professional chefs?

No, the collection is designed for anyone who loves to cook and entertain. Whether you're a professional chef or a home cook, the tools in this collection can help make your cooking experience more efficient and enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KARYN
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KimB
  • Darcia