• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who to Look for at the February 5 Columbus Spring Launch: A Brief Description

I'll be there! I'm 5'7", have long, curly, dark hair, and usually wear glasses. I'll probably be wearing a dark blue or black dress. :)
raebates
Staff member
I'm signed up for the February 5 Spring Launch in Columbus, OH. I'm 5' 1.5" tall, slightly fluffy, with flippy red hair. You're likely to hear me laughing before you see me in a crowd.

So, who should I look for, and how will I recognize you?

Oh, yeah, I'll also be wearing my CS pin that includes a picture of my CS profile pic--my feet.

I'll be there! I met you at conf a few years ago, so I'll spot you!

I'll be there! I met your twin ( or at least how I picure you ;) ) at conference last year. Not sure how to recognize me yet :)

I'll be there! I'm tallish (5' 7") and "fluffy" (love that!) with long hair that's kinda reddish right now. I don't have a CS pin, but maybe I'll wear Mardi Gras beads or something - since hopefully several of my team members will hopefully be going to New Orleans!

mountainmama74 said:
I'll be there! I'm tallish (5' 7") and "fluffy" (love that!) with long hair that's kinda reddish right now. I don't have a CS pin, but maybe I'll wear Mardi Gras beads or something - since hopefully several of my team members will hopefully be going to New Orleans!

and she'll probably be sitting near me ;)

You can look for me, but I won't be there.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself :D

hey there..I'll be there with ChefSteph!!! We have 7 in our group going I think? You sat in front of us at a general session one year at National conference!!! Like you really remember??? LOL Can't wait

I will be there for the first time. I am sooo excited!!!!! I cant wait :)

I will be there! I am 5' 7" and have brown hair below my shoulders, I will be wearing beads and I do not have a pin yet but I will look for you.

I'd go but I can't find the registration money under the cushions of my couch!

I'll be there! It seems like most of us are around the 5'7 mark! I'm super excited. This is my first Launch. Not sure what to expect. Its also the first night that I'm leaving my husband and kids. It will be bitter sweet!

by the by-Is Columbus sill #1 for reaching their attandence goal?! We were at like 91%!

I'm sorta like NooraK, I'll be the guy in the invisible suit. When you see someone trip in the lobby, you'll know I'm there.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm sorta like NooraK, I'll be the guy in the invisible suit. When you see someone trip in the lobby, you'll know I'm there.

That's awesome.

If I were going to SL it would be in Columbus... but the hubby says the house will cave in from the outside in if I leave for an over night adventure.... anyone want to hold their phone up on Skype so I can "be there?" LOL!

Have a great time everyone!

You should go. Columbus is a great party town! (But don't tell DH about that part of it.)

I'll be watching for that trip, KG. LOL!I'll be looking, for each of you, but I'm really bad at spotting people or things. It might be up to you to notice me. It shouldn't be hard. I'll be one of the three winners of the NC hotel stay. ;)

I'll be there...my first Spring Launch! Can not wait!!!!! Not sure how you would recognize me, but I'll recognize your feet! :) Love reading your posts! And I'm a little fluffy too! ;)

raebates said:
I'll be watching for that trip, KG. LOL!

I'll be looking, for each of you, but I'm really bad at spotting people or things. It might be up to you to notice me. It shouldn't be hard. I'll be one of the three winners of the NC hotel stay. ;)

Look for the badge.

ignore_badge.jpg

I'll be there! I'm new. I'm about 6 months pregnant and feel huge already. Other than that, 5'7" dark blonde hair..will probably look lost :)

If all of you people are about 5'7" no one's going to be able to see little old 5'1.5" me. LOL!

I'll be right there with you Rae! I'm 5' 1" (I'd love that other .5")! I actually met you at conference a couple of years ago when we all had breakfast together at the corner bakery. If our CS pins arrive on time, we will have them on. There's a "gaggle" of us coming from NY! Hope to see you there! :chef:

I remember you, Karen! As you know, every little .5" counts. ;)

1. Who should I look for when I need help with a Pampered Chef product?

Our customer service team is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about our products. You can reach them by phone, email, or through our website's live chat feature.

2. Who should I look for if I want to host a Pampered Chef party?

We have a network of independent consultants who are trained and knowledgeable about our products and hosting parties. You can connect with a consultant through our website, or reach out to a friend or family member who may already be a consultant.

3. Who should I look for if I want to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to a consultant you know or connect with one through our website. They can provide you with more information about the process and answer any questions you may have.

4. Who should I look for if I have a question about a specific Pampered Chef recipe?

Our website has a variety of resources available, including recipes and instructional videos. You can also reach out to our customer service team or a consultant for assistance with a specific recipe.

5. Who should I look for if I want to purchase a Pampered Chef product?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from our website or through an independent consultant. We also have a presence in some retail stores, so you may be able to find our products there as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies