• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Recruiting Success: How I Landed My Leads

In summary, January is a popular time for companies to start their recruitment process and there are various positions available, including entry-level, mid-level, and senior positions. It can be a good time to start looking for a new job, but the job market may be competitive. Some industries that heavily recruit in January include finance, accounting, healthcare, and technology. To stay updated on recruitment opportunities, regularly check job search websites, company career pages, reach out to recruiters and networking contacts, and attend job fairs and industry events.
DebPC
Staff member
Toot your horn! And please share with us how you got the lead/leads?

I have a gal signing tomorrow, so not Jan. but close enough. Her first show is next weekend so she wanted to wait to closer to her 1st show date. My gal attended a cooking show, we played Stealing Hearts, and at check out, said, "I want to do this!" Everyone at the show was either her relative or lifelong friend. She got 4 bookings from the gals before telling me she wanted to sign up. It was awesome, she said, "Ok, so x, y, z, and b all want to do parties. These are the dates we've worked out. So I have my four parties, when should I sign up?" LOVE HER!!! And, she has a very real opportunity to promote to director in 90 days as she already has 3 very strong potential team members!

I had my first recruit in Jan.

I recruited in January (29th) and she received her kit today and has her first show on Feb 7th and the 2 more in Feb as well... she is excited!!!

I recruited January 31 at 10pm!!! A friend from work who came to her first Pampered Chef party this summer and then decided to have a Pampered Chef Wedding Shower for herself! She LOVES the products and is very outgoing. I told her she would make a great consultant and apparently she thought so too!! She contemplated signing in February to see if they had a new signing bonus. She is sooo glad she didn't wait! The pan is way better than the 50% (she bought the small kit).

1. Who typically starts recruiting in January?

In general, many companies and organizations begin their recruitment process in January. This includes both large corporations and small businesses, as well as government agencies and non-profit organizations.

2. What types of positions are typically recruited for in January?

January is often a popular time for companies to recruit for entry-level positions, as new graduates are finishing their degrees and looking for employment. However, there are also many mid-level and senior positions that are recruited for in January, depending on the company's needs.

3. Is January a good time to start looking for a new job?

Yes, January can be a great time to start your job search. Many companies are actively recruiting at the beginning of the year, and there may be more job openings available. However, keep in mind that the job market can be competitive during this time, so it's important to be prepared and stand out as a candidate.

4. Are there any specific industries that tend to recruit heavily in January?

While many industries recruit in January, some that may be particularly active include finance, accounting, healthcare, and technology. These industries often have a high demand for new talent and may be actively seeking candidates during this time.

5. How can I stay updated on recruitment opportunities in January?

The best way to stay updated on recruitment opportunities in January is to regularly check job search websites and company career pages for new job postings. You can also reach out to recruiters or networking contacts in your industry to stay informed about potential job openings. Additionally, attending job fairs or industry events can be a great way to connect with potential employers and learn about recruitment opportunities in your field.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • woernerlaura
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies