• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Fundraise for an Adoption or Trip with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the conversation is about someone trying to raise funds for an adoption. The question is asked about how to do a fundraiser and whether it needs to be through an official non-profit organization. It is mentioned that as long as there is a bank account for the fund, anyone can do a fundraiser. The conversation then shifts to how the person ended up in Missouri, with the explanation of a previous life that involved moving around a lot. The topic goes back to setting up a trust fund for the adoption and it is noted that it is a simple process that can be done at any bank. Examples are given of setting up a trust fund for medical bills and for a girl scout trip. It is also mentioned that a local adoption support group
Kathytnt
I have someone that is trying to do an adopt and raising funds for that - How would we do a fundraiser for that?? Does it have to be an official non-profit organization?

As long as there is a bank account for the fund then it can be done. So, if this person doesn't have a fund already set up they would need to go to their bank and set up " Sue's Adoption Fund". Then you can do the fundraiser and the check to this person would be deposited into that fund. I hope that makes sense.

Andrea - Thanks How did a Sooner end up MO??

Kathytnt said:
Andrea - Thanks How did a Sooner end up MO??

Ummmm:rolleyes:
Via, Baton Rouge, several towns in Mass, Norman again, Houston, MA again, Houston again, Vegas and then MO...:D

Seriously, I grew up in Norman then we moved around (a lot) I went to school at OU hence anything else with OU alums as parents would call for disownment, met my husband in Boston we married in Houston (because now our jobs were moving us around) decided to follow Mom to Vegas and MO. So, here we are and I am so happy to be in the midwest again! I see you are in TX, you are not a Longhorn are you?

Not a longhorn but many of my husband's family are in the OKC area. Lewisville is north of Dallas

Wheew! Glad your not a longhorn (big offense to any one on here that is ;) ).

Well my director sent me to field services and they are saying that a trust fund has to be set up - That kind of makes it a lot more complicated

Heading to OKC this weekend

Setting up a trust fund is very easy, it can be done at any bank. My son had a very bad accident and we set one up for his medical bills since people were asking where they could donate money. Setting one up is almost identical to setting up a regular bank account. If people are already wanting to help with the adoption then she should probably set one up any way. I hope this helps.

This isn't quite the same but I had a girl scout who wanted to raise money for a trip the group was making to Europe. They had the PC check made out to the troup and the money was put into the girl's "account".

I also did one with an adoption support group. The parent group had an account and they earmarked the money to go the the local chapter.

1. Who can participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Anyone can participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser! Whether you are an individual, a group, or a business, you can host a fundraiser with us.

2. Do I need to have a certain number of attendees to host a fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum number of attendees required for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We can work with any size group or event.

3. Can I choose which products to feature in my fundraiser?

Yes, as the host, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose the products that will be featured in your fundraiser. We have a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products to choose from.

4. How much money can my organization earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the total sales generated. Typically, organizations earn between 10-15% of the total sales as profit, but this can vary. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information and help you set a goal for your fundraiser.

5. Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the materials and support needed to make your fundraiser a success. The only cost your organization may incur is for shipping and handling of the orders, but this can be covered by the profits earned from the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • TheFreddiesCook