• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Qualified for the New Small Cool and Serve???

In summary, the New Small Cool and Serve is a reward offered to current Pampered Chef consultants who meet the sales and recruitment requirements during the qualification period. The sales requirement is at least $2,000 in personal sales and the recruitment requirement is at least 1 new consultant. The qualification period is from January 1st to June 30th of the current year. Eligible consultants will be notified via email and a list will be posted on the Pampered Chef website. Only one New Small Cool and Serve can be earned per qualification period.
DebPC
Staff member
I just sent in my second show- so I will get it free! I think it's a great addition to our line.

Mine just arrived in the mail today. I love it. Now I just need a party to bring it to.

I earned it the beginning of May and I LOVE it! It's perfect for just me and DH or for traveling. Everyone needs one!

I got mine on Friday! Everyone I show it to LOVES it!

That's so great to hear! Hopefully they just gave us a "Best Seller" for the summer!

Me! It's so cute!! I think I sold 10 in my first 2 shows this month!

It is so cute; I just wish I could put deviled eggs in it....

I earned it, and I love it. I took it to a networking meeting on Tuesday. Someone cornered me and ordered one on the spot.

I have mine and love it!

1. Who is eligible to qualify for the New Small Cool and Serve?

Any current Pampered Chef consultant who meets the sales and recruitment requirements during the qualification period will be eligible to earn the New Small Cool and Serve.

2. What are the sales and recruitment requirements for the New Small Cool and Serve?

Consultants must have at least $2,000 in personal sales and recruit at least 1 new consultant during the qualification period to earn the New Small Cool and Serve.

3. When is the qualification period for the New Small Cool and Serve?

The qualification period for the New Small Cool and Serve is from January 1st to June 30th of the current year.

4. How will I know if I have qualified for the New Small Cool and Serve?

At the end of the qualification period, a list of eligible consultants will be posted on the Pampered Chef website and you will also receive an email notification if you have qualified for the New Small Cool and Serve.

5. Can I earn more than one New Small Cool and Serve?

No, each consultant is only eligible to earn one New Small Cool and Serve per qualification period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies