• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the Conference Promote Cs? Discovering the Impact of Promotion on Membership

In summary, there was heavy promotion for Conference at this venue. Newbies are here for other reasons. CS was well-received by those who tried it.
yummy4tummy
Wow, I just took a look at how many members were online just now. I am wondering if there was heavy promotion at conference or if the majority of "newbies" are here for other reasons.

I think a lot of people knew that today would be the day we could start talking about Conference announcements, so folks who didn't go came here to get the dirt.

I didn't talk up CS as much as I should have, but I hung around mostly with CSers. :)

I talked about it alot and my cluster thought it was great when I would run into someone I knew!!

A lot of people noticed our badges (thanks, Ann!) and that helped a lot!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
A lot of people noticed our badges (thanks, Ann!) and that helped a lot!
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges.

I'm bummed that nobody said anything about the star "ribbons" we had. I thought that was a cute idea.

I gave out about 5 or 6 cards with www.chefsuccess.com written on the back of them as my "tip".

I've told my cluster mates about it and a few new friends I met at conference about all the awesome information that is shared here.

I told my cluster mates that I am now on the message board and they think I am CRAZY!!! They love the flyers and stuff though.

chefann said:
I'm bummed that nobody said anything about the star "ribbons" we had. I thought that was a cute idea.
I loved all three of mine.

I just don't know what happened to the other two.

My director hates me being a member here. She doesn't like that I know things before she tells me and often before she knows them herself.

I got asked lots of questions about the ribbon .... and my button thanks to ANN!!!

Ann - we loved the buttons and Paige Ribbons. THANKS! A lot of people were asking about the ribbons. I had quite a few people that are members of CS see my button and talk to me but that didn't go to the meet n greets or get a button as they were lurkers! Come out come out lurkers!

CS is wonderful!

chefann said:
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges.

I hope Rae doesn't misread this and think you are talking about badgers. The Furry Guy might want to cook it !! :eek: :D

I just joined a few days ago-thanks to my recruiter, Cathy! She told me about it because I was unhappy with another loop I was on. It worked out to be perfect timing, because I could not go to conference this year, so really enjoyed today seeing all the conference info!

Welcome! There is so much good stuff here.

I talked to all kinds of people about CS. Several of them wrote down the website address. I'm hoping they'll join.

chefann said:

They were an excellent idea. I think they are what drew lots of attention to my CS button, which allowed me to talk to people about it.

genburk said:
I hope Rae doesn't misread this and think you are talking about badgers. The Furry Guy might want to cook it !! :eek: :D

Badgers? Hmmm. I don't think we have any of those running around the back yard. That's where The Furry Guy gets most of his, um, unique cuisine. Of course, they may have badger at Jungle Jim's. If so, we'll be trying some this fall.

raebates said:
Badgers? Hmmm. I don't think we have any of those running around the back yard. That's where The Furry Guy gets most of his, um, unique cuisine. Of course, they may have badger at Jungle Jim's. If so, we'll be trying some this fall.
Here are the badgers.

If I was able to recruit as many people to be consultants as I did to CS, I'd be an advanced director in a month! CS was my tip also...and I told EVERYONE about it! A lot of people were quite excited to hear about it!

I was spreading the CS love....and lots of folks asked about my Paige ribbon, too.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Here are the badgers.

Great googly moogly! I don't even want to know how you found that. Thanks for the early morning laugh!

raebates said:
Great googly moogly! I don't even want to know how you found that. Thanks for the early morning laugh!

I was thinking the same thing RAE !!.. How much of the internet does he see or know.

Of Course, I think it was you KG that showed us the end of the internet. :rolleyes:

I told a lot of people about CS, and tried to give it out as my tip...except kathytnt beat me to it one time ;)

1. Who promoted Cs at conference?

The promotion of Cs at conference was a team effort, but it was led by our top sales consultant, Jane Smith.

2. How did Cs get promoted at conference?

Cs were promoted at conference through a combination of hard work, strong sales numbers, and exceptional leadership skills. Our team evaluated each consultant's performance and selected those who stood out in these areas for promotion.

3. What benefits do Cs receive from their promotion at conference?

Cs who were promoted at conference received a higher commission rate, increased recognition within the company, and the opportunity to mentor and train new consultants.

4. Who decides which Cs get promoted at conference?

A panel of top-level executives and leaders within the company make the final decision on which Cs get promoted at conference. They carefully evaluate each consultant's performance and potential for growth within the company.

5. Is there a specific criteria for Cs to be promoted at conference?

While there is no set formula for promotion at conference, consultants who consistently meet or exceed their sales goals, demonstrate strong leadership skills, and actively contribute to the success of their team are more likely to be considered for promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Bill Faber
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Sandy Vos