• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Who Plays Farmtown - Join the Fun and Visit Other Farms!

In summary, Farm Town is a fun online game that can be addictive for some people. You get a patch of farmland and plow and plant seeds. Your Facebook friends can send you "gifts" such as animals and trees. When your crops are ready to be harvested, you earn more if you hire someone to do it. So people go to the Market Place and hire someone. People want to get jobs, because they earn $ from the game for each crop they harvest.
hmmmm baybe that's what I'm thinking.. I don't know it's been a while since I played too.

Is there "PIG" for farmtown? :p (Pun intented). I can't figure out how to do much of anything on it. Surely there are instructions somewhere.

i hear this game is fun, most of the my friends I work with play this game...I need to check it out for myself !

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Is there "PIG" for farmtown? :p (Pun intented). I can't figure out how to do much of anything on it. Surely there are instructions somewhere.

Yes, check out and join the forum and there's helpful guides and tips there :)

Sandra, take it from me (I just started playing) you'll be addicted to no time & will plan your days around when you can harvest... speaking of which, I think I need to harvest tomorrow. :p

Uh oh, I'm in trouble. FT is working for me again, I can see the crops. Back to planning my life around harvesting :)

I was so excited when I signed on today..you can buy a second farm..and you points, gifts and money transfer between the 2..so I went and it cost 3,000,000 coins for the 2nd one..well..I had 3,272,669..so..now I spent 3,000,000 coins..and I have a second farm..I am so excited..I am going to use the second one..just for planting..and the original one I will decorate A LOT. Just thought I would share that..incase you didn't discover it yet.

I had abandoned my farm and like you Heidi I went in to check it and found they had new things going on. I got excited, so now I'm back to farming. :) Planting the new crops and buying my second farm.

<H2>1. What is Farmtown and what do you do in the game?</H2><p>Farmtown is a popular social farming game where players can build and manage their own virtual farm. In the game, you can plant and harvest crops, raise animals, and decorate your farm with various items. </p><H2>2. How do I join Farmtown and start playing?</H2><p>To join Farmtown, you can download the game from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once you have the game on your device, you can create an account and start playing immediately. </p><H2>3. Can I visit other players' farms in Farmtown?</H2><p>Yes, you can visit other players' farms in Farmtown by adding them as neighbors. You can also search for other players' farms using their username or by connecting with them through Facebook. </p><H2>4. Are there any benefits to visiting other players' farms?</H2><p>Visiting other players' farms in Farmtown can earn you rewards, such as experience points and coins. It's also a great way to get inspiration for decorating your own farm and to make new friends in the game. </p><H2>5. Is Farmtown available on all devices?</H2><p>Currently, Farmtown is only available on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. However, there are plans to expand the game to other platforms in the future. </p>

1. What is Farmtown and what do you do in the game?

Farmtown is a popular social farming game where players can build and manage their own virtual farm. In the game, you can plant and harvest crops, raise animals, and decorate your farm with various items.

2. How do I join Farmtown and start playing?

To join Farmtown, you can download the game from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once you have the game on your device, you can create an account and start playing immediately.

3. Can I visit other players' farms in Farmtown?

Yes, you can visit other players' farms in Farmtown by adding them as neighbors. You can also search for other players' farms using their username or by connecting with them through Facebook.

4. Are there any benefits to visiting other players' farms?

Visiting other players' farms in Farmtown can earn you rewards, such as experience points and coins. It's also a great way to get inspiration for decorating your own farm and to make new friends in the game.

5. Is Farmtown available on all devices?

Currently, Farmtown is only available on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. However, there are plans to expand the game to other platforms in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies