• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Who Plays Farmtown - Join the Fun and Visit Other Farms!

In summary, Farm Town is a fun online game that can be addictive for some people. You get a patch of farmland and plow and plant seeds. Your Facebook friends can send you "gifts" such as animals and trees. When your crops are ready to be harvested, you earn more if you hire someone to do it. So people go to the Market Place and hire someone. People want to get jobs, because they earn $ from the game for each crop they harvest.
I'm Carla and I'm addicted to Farmtown....AND Farmville!!!

I can't belive it. LOL. I played enough, all 3 of my kids are hooked too. My 2 boys just signed up for facebook specifically to play both farm games.

I have to confess I'm hooked both Farmtown and Farmville. I wish we could all be each others neighbors.

Anyone wanting to add me as a neighbor to either or both games my e-mail is
cindym958@aol,com

currently at level 34 (maxed out) and have 4M coins.. maybe more, have not sold any crops harvested in 3 weeks..

Hoping they come out with some new levels.

I'm addicted to farmtown but have since found Farkle and am addicted to that now too!

Farkle? what is Farkle?

farkle is a dice game, play solo or against someone else.
the goal is to get points on your rolls. 1 & 5's are key.. along with some other combinations. Its' a simple game.. but frustrating... at the same time.

colegrovet said:
farkle is a dice game, play solo or against someone else.
the goal is to get points on your rolls. 1 & 5's are key.. along with some other combinations. Its' a simple game.. but frustrating... at the same time.

I get so frustrated with it but I still play it day after day

Jen1409 said:
I'm addicted to farmtown but have since found Farkle and am addicted to that now too!

I tried this game and couldn't figure out how to play the stupid thing!!
Ah well..I'll stick to BINGO. lol

I just started playing today and omg it is so addicting... I am to level 5 already I can't believe how addicting it is. lol

They do need to add more things to Farmtown. I love it but I'm at level 31 with 4 million coins and I seem to be done. Going to add more neighbors from CS so I can help those who are just starting out.

I so love this game that I cancel my membership to Club pogo.

littlemaisyPC said:
They do need to add more things to Farmtown. I love it but I'm at level 31 with 4 million coins and I seem to be done. Going to add more neighbors from CS so I can help those who are just starting out.

you still have 3 levels to go! :)

colegrovet said:
you still have 3 levels to go! :)

True I am looking forward to buying my mansion though but I would like to work for new crops. I remember when I was in the lower levels I would plant grapes like crazy just so I can level up and plant pumpkins and so on.

I have the mansion.. :)

I'm waiting for new levels to come out... etc...

I'M always looking for new neighbors. Would love to have a CS family of neighbors. Please add me. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks
Cindy M.

pamperedcindy said:
I'M always looking for new neighbors. Would love to have a CS family of neighbors. Please add me. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks
Cindy M.

Will do!!! My mom is needing neighbors to, Can I pass her your info?

I like Farmville better. :D

FarmVille is fun, but I wish they'd let you harvest and plow for others. The ribbons are fun. But there's nothing else to do while you wait for your crops to grow. :D

was having troubles with FT this week and couldn't hire anybody to harvest. For some reason, I forgot that I could just harvest my crops myself - and so everything went to waste.... :grumpy:

Oh no! Anyone want to be my neighbor? I have 30+ but that's okay! I only hire people I have friended/neighbored now! Terry/Sarah/Jodi (and her twin Joanne) harvest for me a lot! I am at level 33 so I hope they do new levels soon! My FB ID is [email protected]!

I would just like to thank everyone for getting me curious enough to check it out. I can't stop! I have made it to level 24 in 8 days. Soooooo addicting! :yuck:

starrmarie said:
I would just like to thank everyone for getting me curious enough to check it out. I can't stop! I have made it to level 24 in 8 days. Soooooo addicting! :yuck:

wow I've been playing for awhile and I'm only on 25

You know you play waaaayyyyy to much when a co-worker walks into the office with a pineapple shirt on and your first thought is harvesting it. LOL

Me too! Me too!

And how do I edit my signature????

I'm on there too. Actually twice. I use the screen names Bobby & Bobbo.

Friend me on FB and ask to be my neighbor on FT! The more the merrier! :)

Okay, I just gave in to the temptation to check out farmville. Feel free to send me a friends request, Holly Pixley in Tucson.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Okay, I just gave in to the temptation to check out farmville. Feel free to send me a friends request, Holly Pixley in Tucson.

Ha Ha, they sucked you in too! It's pretty funny when you start telling your friends that you need to run home real quick and harvest your sisters farm before you meet them for dinner....and you say it like it's a normal thing to say. :blushing::D

Holly, request are coming your way!

cwinter474 said:
Holly, request are coming your way!

Great! I need more neighbors. If you can't find me, my email is hpixley @ comcast.net (of course no spaces).

pcchefjane said:
Oh no! Anyone want to be my neighbor? I have 30+ but that's okay! I only hire people I have friended/neighbored now! Terry/Sarah/Jodi (and her twin Joanne) harvest for me a lot! I am at level 33 so I hope they do new levels soon! My FB ID is [email protected]!

Jane, I think I found you on FB, cut I can't see your farm???

You are on Farmville, not Farm Town. It is two different apps!

I am on there too it is fun and very addicting for sure.

oops... sorry!

I would love to have 3 more neighbors... Holly Pixley, hpixley@ comcast.net

I play, just started and yes it's fun:)
look me up and add me: terry felix

Hello, my name is Melissa and I'm a farming addict. I play on both farmtown and farmville. You can add me on one or both if you would like. My email is [email protected] just let me know your from here. Must get back to farming:)

twinchefs said:
Hello, my name is Melissa and I'm a farming addict. I play on both farmtown and farmville. You can add me on one or both if you would like. My email is [email protected] just let me know your from here. Must get back to farming:)

Melissa, I couldn't find you. Feel free to find me. Holly Pixley hpixley@ comcast.net

Anyone know a "I Love Stephano"? I have been getting notices she is working on my farm. She came on tonight and DEMANDED I hire her. I asked who she was. She said, "Nobody, now hire me." I told her if she won't tell me who she is, then I was putting her on ignore. She again only says, "Hire me." So I ignored her... HOW RUDE!

Next time, click "report abuse". Isn't it terrible how some people can just ruin a game. :rolleyes: So dumb, she can just go to the market and get a job. Why attack people only to get on everyone's ignore list?!

I miss farmtown. I got bored with farmville but sure do miss farmtown. Haven't played in weeks on either farm because I can't see half the crops - only green grass. On mine or any other farm. kinda hard to harvest or plow when the game is only acknowledging grass for me not crops ready to harvest, or crops harvested ready to plow :( Deleted cookies, cleared cache, deleted and reinstalled an upgraded flash player and still can't see the crops. Tried a different computer even. Asked the mods for help, they replied once with 'delete cookies, clear cache'. When I said thanks, already tried that I never heard from them again. Posted 2 weeks later again asking for help and nothing! I'm level 34 on both farms, 2 mansions on one of them, and 6 or 7 million coin I think. All for nothing in the end :(

Oh that's so sad! :(

I wondered what was up Jodi! Wonder what happened? I have had mine vanish but then I refresh and it comes back! Miss you!

I HATE all of you!! I'm now addicted!! :love:

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I HATE all of you!! I'm now addicted!! :love:

LOL :D :D (darn minimum message requirement!)

babywings76 said:
Next time, click "report abuse". Isn't it terrible how some people can just ruin a game. :rolleyes: So dumb, she can just go to the market and get a job. Why attack people only to get on everyone's ignore list?!

What creeps me out is that somehow she is able to get on my farm and tend it! She has even done it since I put her on "ignore" so I can't block her. Wish I could find out who she is. That is as bad as the guy who was coming on to me with sexual innuendos one of the first few weeks I was on while I was harvesting for him. I told him I was old enough to be his mother and left! CREEP! That was before I knew about reporting him and/or putting him on ignore!

I haven't tried this, but I know I've heard people on the FT forum mentioning something about being able to find out who the people are who are on your ignore list. Somehow, there is a way of viewing your ignore list and then seeing their real identity--I think. I'm not positive on that. Anyone who can tend your farm should show up as a neighbor, right? That is just weird if they aren't though. I'd ask a moderator on the forum.

Amanda,

anytime you sell your harvest in the market someone can tend to your farm they don't have to be a neighbor or even know you.

I thought only FB friends who play the game and also your neighbors were allowed to tend? I know people can come visit your farm, but to get the prompts to tend it or water your flowers I thought had to be a friend or neighbor? It's been a while since I've played now, maybe I'm just rusty on the game rules. :blushing:

<H2>1. What is Farmtown and what do you do in the game?</H2><p>Farmtown is a popular social farming game where players can build and manage their own virtual farm. In the game, you can plant and harvest crops, raise animals, and decorate your farm with various items. </p><H2>2. How do I join Farmtown and start playing?</H2><p>To join Farmtown, you can download the game from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once you have the game on your device, you can create an account and start playing immediately. </p><H2>3. Can I visit other players' farms in Farmtown?</H2><p>Yes, you can visit other players' farms in Farmtown by adding them as neighbors. You can also search for other players' farms using their username or by connecting with them through Facebook. </p><H2>4. Are there any benefits to visiting other players' farms?</H2><p>Visiting other players' farms in Farmtown can earn you rewards, such as experience points and coins. It's also a great way to get inspiration for decorating your own farm and to make new friends in the game. </p><H2>5. Is Farmtown available on all devices?</H2><p>Currently, Farmtown is only available on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. However, there are plans to expand the game to other platforms in the future. </p>

1. What is Farmtown and what do you do in the game?

Farmtown is a popular social farming game where players can build and manage their own virtual farm. In the game, you can plant and harvest crops, raise animals, and decorate your farm with various items.

2. How do I join Farmtown and start playing?

To join Farmtown, you can download the game from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once you have the game on your device, you can create an account and start playing immediately.

3. Can I visit other players' farms in Farmtown?

Yes, you can visit other players' farms in Farmtown by adding them as neighbors. You can also search for other players' farms using their username or by connecting with them through Facebook.

4. Are there any benefits to visiting other players' farms?

Visiting other players' farms in Farmtown can earn you rewards, such as experience points and coins. It's also a great way to get inspiration for decorating your own farm and to make new friends in the game.

5. Is Farmtown available on all devices?

Currently, Farmtown is only available on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. However, there are plans to expand the game to other platforms in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies