• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Who Plays Farmtown - Join the Fun and Visit Other Farms!

In summary, Farm Town is a fun online game that can be addictive for some people. You get a patch of farmland and plow and plant seeds. Your Facebook friends can send you "gifts" such as animals and trees. When your crops are ready to be harvested, you earn more if you hire someone to do it. So people go to the Market Place and hire someone. People want to get jobs, because they earn $ from the game for each crop they harvest.
MLinAZ said:
You can "buy" a bigger farm as you move up in levels. You go to I think the real estate office (when you click on map).

You have to be up in the levels though and it costs like $20,000 for the first upgrade.

I've upgraded as many levels as I can though....I'm out of options now. ;) It would be cool if we could buy a second plot of land to connect to our farms. One for the homestead and one for the crops. :)

You guys got me started on this game Friday and I was almost late getting my stuff together for a party on Sat. afternoon. I'm hooked. Can someone tell me about fruit trees? Some people don't like them picked right away. Is time on FT the same as real time? Do animals destroy crops if left loose?

gailz2 said:
You guys got me started on this game Friday and I was almost late getting my stuff together for a party on Sat. afternoon. I'm hooked.

Can someone tell me about fruit trees? Some people don't like them picked right away. Is time on FT the same as real time? Do animals destroy crops if left loose?

You should read the help & rules at the top tab of the game. It'll help a lot. But to answer your questions:

Fruit trees don't go to waste/expire, so some people like to keep them w/ fruit on it to add color to their farm. Sometimes I leave mine till a big group is all ready at the same time. It's more fun to harvest trees when there's a row of them ready at the same time. A FT day is 20 hours, so keep that in mind when you plant your day crops. My understanding of the rules was that the animals currently won't eat your crops. They will look like they are eating, but that's just an option in their design functions. I try to pen in my animals just in case, because someone said they heard people complaining about their crops getting eaten. Now, sometimes there are glitches in the game and I'll swear I plowed and planted a whole field. Then I'll go back later and a patch is missing. So maybe the people thought it was the animals, when really it was the game.

I play it too..actually..I was just planting grapes before I signed on here..LOL

Amanda, Do you hit save before you leave? I do that every time I leave farm town

I wasn't aware of the need to do it before, so now I do hit save before leaving.

Got a whole bunch of pumpkins to harves tonight when I get home from my cluster meeting.. :)

hire me to harvest them -- LOL

SAD SAD SAD all of my grapes will go to waste the app has been down all night

ughubug said:
SAD SAD SAD all of my grapes will go to waste the app has been down all night

I know, was in the middle of havesting my pumpkins.. the 3 people I had helping me were not happy...

I harvested my friends pumkins yesterday and it took me 2 hrs to do it. Her farm was huge.

Jennie4PC said:
I harvested my friends pumkins yesterday and it took me 2 hrs to do it. Her farm was huge.

made some serious coin from that harvest..

yes I did I made over 150 coins.

love, love, love farmtown! 8 days and I'm on level 23. I need to get myself a house now :)

kcjodih said:
love, love, love farmtown! 8 days and I'm on level 23. I need to get myself a house now :)

they go a lot slower from that level up... I'm about 1/2 way through level 29.

I just reached level 27. Anyone know the # that it is that you hit to reach the next level? I know when I buy things, it raises my points. Does buying the more expensive seeds also do the same? I know we get 1 pt for plowing and 2 for planting, so right now I'm doing grapes (if I know I'm going to be able to be on later to harvest) because that means I'm turning over crops and earning more points in a day. But if the price of the crop adds to our points, maybe I need to rethink that strategy?

Jennie4PC said:

Maybe it's a good thing I've never gotten into FT. I would NEVER get anything else done! :D

babywings76 said:
I just reached level 27. Anyone know the # that it is that you hit to reach the next level? I know when I buy things, it raises my points. Does buying the more expensive seeds also do the same? I know we get 1 pt for plowing and 2 for planting, so right now I'm doing grapes (if I know I'm going to be able to be on later to harvest) because that means I'm turning over crops and earning more points in a day. But if the price of the crop adds to our points, maybe I need to rethink that strategy?

there is no increase in points for various crops.
you do get points for "tending" your neighbors farms...

I don't remember the points needed to reach 28... (45000 comes to mind)

Ok i sent requests to those of you who posted emails, but I can't figure out how to do it just for names and farms. I should be making calls right now but farmtown is much more fun!! :rolleyes:

my facebook is Gail Zabawsky and my FT is Grandma Gail.

Jennie4PC said:
yes I did I made over 150 coins.

You had to have made more than that! Pumpkins get 99 coins for the harvester! I know you weren't at my place 2 hours! LOL!

colegrovet said:
there is no increase in points for various crops.
you do get points for "tending" your neighbors farms...

I don't remember the points needed to reach 28... (45000 comes to mind)

I checked last night...it is 45000! I am over 40000 now but still have a ways! I don't want to spend all the extra time online to do grapes. The new flowers give you 2 XP (which is what you need to get to the next level) for planting them...

I LOVE IT!! Cant stop!

yep, 3 hours and counting tonight so far on ft :blushing:

my goodness! I'm so addicted i haven't even been on CS in over a week. I'm new to Facebook anyway...i only started my page about 2 weeks ago. And since then I haven't logged in to anything else...it's sad...so sad... But I love it and can't stop!!! :D:p:)

I'm on farmtown too and addicted like many others!! I find myself thinking about it all day and constantly checking my harvests! LOL

ChefBeckyD said:
Would this be something fun to play with a 5 yr old? (he's always wanting to play computer games...)

Becky, Micah would really enjoy the Farm Town game! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Becky, Micah would really enjoy the Farm Town game! :)

I've decided not to introduce it to him while the weather is nice. I'm old school, and I think he shouldn't be sitting in front of the computer when he can be outdoors playing. He has tooooo much pent up energy to just be sitting!

I'm so glad this thread was started. I just started my farm about a week ago and I had asked some of my family members to get on to be my neighbors and they thought I was crazy. Now it's nice to know that I have PC family that I can request as neigbors. Be on the look out for me my name is Venus Alarcon and my farm is Venus's Farm. This is so addicting and fun. The first night I started I went to sleep and that's all I dreamed about that night. Haha!

Oh my word. I just got started on FT on Monday and this is just SICK. SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!! I can't help but check on it every little bit, see others, work for others, etc. This is horrible. Who ever invented this evil, evil game???

I picked my green beans last night and was working FT as I was snapping them...

now, how to work ft while I can them....

c00p said:
Oh my word. I just got started on FT on Monday and this is just SICK. SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!! I can't help but check on it every little bit, see others, work for others, etc. This is horrible. Who ever invented this evil, evil game???

Okay...I give up! I have been through 36 pages of Andrea Coopers and none of them look like you! Please friend me instead and I can point you in the direction of some of the rest of us! LOL!

Me too love the game

I just really got into the game this past weekend and I am at level 9. It is very addicting. DH was doing some work on it last night around 11:00 pm and I got up to check something and didn't get off until 1:00 am. :eek: Yikes, I am suprised I am awake.

DH and I are in a friendly competition to see who can outdo the other. ;)

If you want to be my neighbor, my FB name is Laurie Gomez Athow. Just let me know you are from CS and I will accept.

The next couple of days are going to be busy harvesting at my place.

currently at level 31
have 2.5 million coins.....

:) I'm not addicted... :D

I love Farm Town!! Look me up under Gwendolyn Longino

ChefGwendolyn said:
I love Farm Town!! Look me up under Gwendolyn Longino

I will accept your friends request when I get home tonight.:rolleyes:

DH was looking at my trophies last night and asked how I was able to get all of my neighbors. I told him from my cheffer family.;) I think I should have all of my trophies before him. Not that we are competing or anything.:rolleyes:

LOL! I have 37 neighbors and probably 25 are Cheffers! LOL! I love the new crops and flowers! We now have a choice of 4-day crops so my whole farm won't be planted in pumpkins when I go to NC! LOL!

I'm having issues keeping my animals fenced in. I haven't figured out all the Farmtown ins and outs yet.

Okay I'd love more cheffers as neighbours on FT. I sent requests through FT to the ones on here that posted their emails but I have. NO idea how to add through just a name or Farm name. I'm not trying to add you on FB, just on FT. Can anyone help me? Or send me a request at [email protected]. Level 30, almost 2 million coin..seriously addicted and lovin' it!

Hope to see you there! :)

Edited to add Level 31, 2.4 million coin...someone HELP me!! :)

Last edited:
level 31 with 2.5M coin!will find you Jodi... :)
and add...

ok, come find me too....I am also addiscted :)

co worker this morning said she found a game on fb that she's hooked.. I asked if it was farmtown.. she had a blank look on her face and said yes. I asked what level, she said in the week she's been playing she's at 16. I told her I was on 32 and about to hit 33 :)

coin count over 3 million.

Going to be requesting neighbors from you guys. Home alone today, farming is the way to go!

Carol Thacker Winterland
[email protected]

THANKS!!!!

I'm on there, too - I'm a level 31 with 4.2 million coins.My farmer name is Pedey. My Farm is LuNoJoJa (first 2 letters in kids' names). My email is [email protected]. I'd love to have you as a neighbor! Is that enough info to add?

Mee too cant wait til i get back on

babywing76,

Your farms rock!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!

cwinter474 said:
babywing76,Your farms rock!!!!!!!Wow!!!!!!!
Aw shucks! :blushing: :) Thanks! It's been a lot of fun. Once I reached level 34 I played around with my set-up. It's fun redecorating. :D Now I'm kind of going through withdrawl though. There's no new level to work towards. I like some of the new items they added, but don't have any room left to put them! I still go on, but not as much. I have over 4 million coin, so I don't really need to play as much. I mostly play to help hire others to harvest and plow so they can get the points and coin. Plus it's fun bumping into others playing and chit chat a bit. It's been so fun. Now I'm starting to play FarmVille, but it isn't as fun and is kind of boring. You can't really do anything after you harvest and plant, but just wait for your next crops to be ready. Wish they'd let you harvest for your neighbors.See you there! :D

Can you tell me how to earn the FV cash? I am only at level 6. Any good tips on how to move my plots? I have them a little crooked and can't fix it!

DH plays. To fix his crooked lots he had to delete them and re-plow them.

<H2>1. What is Farmtown and what do you do in the game?</H2><p>Farmtown is a popular social farming game where players can build and manage their own virtual farm. In the game, you can plant and harvest crops, raise animals, and decorate your farm with various items. </p><H2>2. How do I join Farmtown and start playing?</H2><p>To join Farmtown, you can download the game from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once you have the game on your device, you can create an account and start playing immediately. </p><H2>3. Can I visit other players' farms in Farmtown?</H2><p>Yes, you can visit other players' farms in Farmtown by adding them as neighbors. You can also search for other players' farms using their username or by connecting with them through Facebook. </p><H2>4. Are there any benefits to visiting other players' farms?</H2><p>Visiting other players' farms in Farmtown can earn you rewards, such as experience points and coins. It's also a great way to get inspiration for decorating your own farm and to make new friends in the game. </p><H2>5. Is Farmtown available on all devices?</H2><p>Currently, Farmtown is only available on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. However, there are plans to expand the game to other platforms in the future. </p>

1. What is Farmtown and what do you do in the game?

Farmtown is a popular social farming game where players can build and manage their own virtual farm. In the game, you can plant and harvest crops, raise animals, and decorate your farm with various items.

2. How do I join Farmtown and start playing?

To join Farmtown, you can download the game from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once you have the game on your device, you can create an account and start playing immediately.

3. Can I visit other players' farms in Farmtown?

Yes, you can visit other players' farms in Farmtown by adding them as neighbors. You can also search for other players' farms using their username or by connecting with them through Facebook.

4. Are there any benefits to visiting other players' farms?

Visiting other players' farms in Farmtown can earn you rewards, such as experience points and coins. It's also a great way to get inspiration for decorating your own farm and to make new friends in the game.

5. Is Farmtown available on all devices?

Currently, Farmtown is only available on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. However, there are plans to expand the game to other platforms in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies