• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Pays for Fundraisers and What Percentage Gets Donated?

in TOWelcome to PC! If you have any questions come up specific to Canada, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. We're practically neighbours...LOL I live in Trenton, and my hubby's family is in Mississauga, we're up there regularly.JodiP.S. What's with the 5 a.m. postings from you? :eek: I'm NO where near sociable before 8 am... :pLOL! Yeah, I'm up early since that's when I "work" -- before kids & hubby wake up. It's about the only time I
carolineintoronto
Is it PC that donates a set percentage? Is it the consultant? What percentage usually gets donated and does the consultant still make anything from the fundraiser or is it a total donation?

TIA!
Caro in TO

The Pampered Chef donates 10-15% depeding on sales. (Up to $600.00 10% over $600.00- 15%) This is not a consultant donation. We as consultants get a reduced commission by 5% for doing fundraisers. (If your commision is 20% on a regular show then you would get 15%for a fundraiser.

Some consultants do choose to make aditional donations from their commision. This is up to you if you choose to do this.

commission for fundraisers
dawnsclassycupboard said:
The Pampered Chef donates 10-15% depeding on sales. (Up to $600.00 10% over $600.00- 15%) This is not a consultant donation. We as consultants get a reduced commission by 5% for doing fundraisers. (If your commision is 20% on a regular show then you would get 15%for a fundraiser.

Some consultants do choose to make aditional donations from their commision. This is up to you if you choose to do this.

Actually, commission for fundraisers is a flat 15% (or 17% once a consultant has achieved the $15,000 carreer sales level). The sales of the fundraiser do count for your total sales for the month (to determine your commission rate for other shows and sales for that month).

BUT the good thing about doing fundraisers (besides helping a worthy cause) is that it gives you exposure, leads and bookings that you might not have otherwise had!

Beth is right. I read back what I wrote and realized how misleading it sounded. I know how hard it is when you get conflicting answers so thought I would tell you to listen to her. :)

Different Rules in CanadaCaroline,

The above answers were great but it's a little different here in Canada. On page E10 of our RFS it says " 10% if sales are under $800, 15% if over $800. An additional $4 will be contributed for every future show booking from the fund-raiser."

We receive 15% commission regardless of the show total, until we reach $20,000 in career sales at which point it is increased to 17%.

Hope that helps. I'm in Ontario too and just did a fundraiser in March.

Jodi

Good catch on noticing that she was in Canada. I will have to get use to checking that from now on.

I love seeing how the company works differently in other contries.

Thanks for clarifying for us.

Many thanks to ...Dawn, Beth & Jodi for taking the time to respond (and even catching on I'm a Canuck! LOL!)

I just got my kit box and am drowning in papers to read but that's cool... I'm loving it!

Thanks again,
Caroline in TO

Good Luck To You!
carolineintoronto said:
Dawn, Beth & Jodi for taking the time to respond (and even catching on I'm a Canuck! LOL!)

I just got my kit box and am drowning in papers to read but that's cool... I'm loving it!

Thanks again,
Caroline in TO

I wish you the best in your business!! Keep up your excitement!!

I have to admit that I didn't catch that you were in Canada - I need to watch closer too!! And for our US consultants: PC also contributes for bookings - $3 for each one!

Caroline,

Welcome to PC! If you have any questions come up specific to Canada, please feel free to email me at [email protected].

We're practically neighbours...LOL I live in Trenton, and my hubby's family is in Mississauga, we're up there regularly.

Jodi

P.S. What's with the 5 a.m. postings from you? :eek: I'm NO where near sociable before 8 am... :p

LOL! Yeah, I'm up early since that's when I "work" -- before kids & hubby wake up. It's about the only time I'm guaranteed not to have to fight for the 'puter! :D

Thanks for the offer of help - I'll be sure to wave the white flag when I need some. I have several years experience in Direct Sales as I'm a Senior Manager for another home-based business that I do... so for now, PC is kind of a side-thing for me. We'll see where it goes!!

Cheers from TO,

Caroline

1. Who pays for the products used in the fundraiser?

In most cases, the organization or group hosting the fundraiser is responsible for purchasing the products from Pampered Chef at a discounted price. They can then sell the products to their supporters at a higher price to raise funds.

2. Does the organization have to pay upfront for the products?

Yes, the organization will need to pay for the products upfront before they can be sold. However, Pampered Chef offers a 45-day payment option for fundraisers, allowing the organization to pay for the products after the fundraiser is completed.

3. How much profit can the organization make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The profit margin for Pampered Chef fundraisers varies based on the products and quantities purchased by the organization. However, most organizations can expect to make a profit of 15-25% from their fundraiser.

4. Can the organization customize the products for their fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable options for fundraisers, including personalized labels and packaging. This allows the organization to add their logo or message to the products, making them more unique and appealing to their supporters.

5. Can the organization return any unsold products after the fundraiser?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not accept returns on products purchased for fundraisers. It is important for the organization to carefully plan and order the right quantity of products to avoid any excess that may go unsold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • raebates