• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who pays for the catalogs at my daughter's preschool?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are responsible for purchasing your own catalogs, which are essential for showcasing products and making sales. These catalogs must be paid for upfront, but the cost can be deducted as a business expense on your taxes. The cost of catalogs varies depending on the type and quantity purchased and can be found on the Pampered Chef website. Free catalogs are not offered, but there are ways to save money, such as purchasing in bulk or using the subscription service. If you run out of catalogs during a busy season, you can order more through the consultant resource section of the website. It is recommended to keep a surplus of catalogs on hand to avoid running out during peak sales times.
lovemytools
I am getting ready to make a proposal to my daughter's preschool. My question is who pays for the catalogs? Does it come out of their final donation amount or is this my expense?

Many thanks,
Laura

That is your expense.

lovemytools said:
I am getting ready to make a proposal to my daughter's preschool. My question is who pays for the catalogs? Does it come out of their final donation amount or is this my expense?

Many thanks,
Laura

I pay for mine. But I've started using the minis and putting 2-3 full size catalogs in a 3 ring binder to leave at the sign in table or in the main area. Yes it is time consuming, but you save on using so many catalogs which saves money!

Hope this helps!

I have never charged any fundraisers I have done for any thing like that but that is totally up to you

My high show is because of a Relay for Life fundraiser I did - I had close to 250 people involved (some took a lot of orders and some took one order) I made for everything, catalog, order form booklet, pens, and incentives.

That my opinion

:chef:

Great info. Thanks!! I have learned so much for this site...

Don't forget that all your expenses are deductable.

1. Who pays for the catalogs as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are responsible for purchasing your own catalogs. These catalogs are considered essential materials for your business and are necessary for showcasing products and making sales.

2. Do I have to pay for catalogs upfront?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to pay for your catalogs upfront. This ensures that you have the materials you need to run your business and make sales. However, you can deduct the cost of catalogs as a business expense on your taxes.

3. How much do Pampered Chef catalogs cost?

The cost of Pampered Chef catalogs varies depending on the type and quantity you purchase. You can find the current prices in the consultant resource section of the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I get catalogs for free as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, Pampered Chef does not offer free catalogs to consultants. However, there are ways to save money on catalogs, such as purchasing in bulk or using the subscription service for a discounted price.

5. What if I run out of catalogs during a busy season?

If you run out of catalogs during a busy season or event, you can always order more through the consultant resource section of the Pampered Chef website. It is recommended to keep a surplus of catalogs on hand to avoid running out during peak sales times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debbie mc
  • pcheftammy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tabailey