• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Else Can't Take Off Their Hwc Apron?!

In summary, the woman's husband goes with her to the grocery store, but she doesn't like to take him because they always spend more when he's with her. She gets a new apron and loves it, but feels that it is too short.
Robynchefcanada
I have not taken it off since I got it!!!!

I told my DH I was going to wear it to the store the next time I go to try and get some leads and he looked at me like I was crazy and said he wasn't going with me then! LOL

Your husband goes to the store with you (I'm assuming you mean the grocery store)?? Hmm, even after 22 years, I must not have mine trained right.

pampchefsarah said:
Your husband goes to the store with you (I'm assuming you mean the grocery store)?? Hmm, even after 22 years, I must not have mine trained right.

Mostly Wal-Mart and Target, but if I'm sneaky I can rope him into going to department stores too! I usually don't give him much of a choice. I use the, "It's our only day off together for a couple of weeks and I really want you to go with me." He complains most of the time but has gotten better over the years! LOL :D He loves to see how much he can embarass me and thinks maybe that will get him out of it next time, hasn't worked yet!

I do! I do! I do!

I married a man who likes to shop. I don't like to take him with me to the grocery, though. We always spend more when he's with me.

chefshawna said:
I told my DH I was going to wear it to the store the next time I go to try and get some leads and he looked at me like I was crazy and said he wasn't going with me then! LOL

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought about doing this. I had to go in to the store to get a few things before my show last Saturday. I forgot I had thrown my apron on, as I went out the door. I was in a hurry, so I didn't take it off.

raebates said:
I married a man who likes to shop. I don't like to take him with me to the grocery, though. We always spend more when he's with me.

Isn't that the truth. My hubby seems to overbuy everytime!

love mine too...my 11 year old daughter grabbed it and put it on...she didnt have the straps adjusted so it was down to her ankles...it looked soooo cute...maybe I;ll have my hubby wear it when he goes to the store...NOT....

Wah... I have not received mine yet

My apron comes tomorrow! I can't wait! BTW - my hubby goes to the grocery store with me too. He pushes the cart w/the kids in it & I throw stuff in. It's fun running around the store like "Supermarket Sweep"!

LOVE my apron!!

Aw man, I'm still waiting for mine too!

I haven't gotten mine yet.. boo hoooooooooo

I LOVE my apron!!!!! I think HO did a really great job with the colors. Would like to see more items like this.

I had put it on to show it off. My 5yr old son gave me a hug and said it looked great, and then said "It's very huggable!" And then he smelled it and said "It smells great too!" (Strange little kid):rolleyes:

I love my apron!!! I just love getting presents!

I love love love mine. (I requested the half-apron.) It is great!

Neat idea about wearing it out! I love it! So pretty and I like the black to let me look more skinny...! :)

Okay I finally got mine! Anyone else think it looks too short? I didn't realize the top logo was actually a pocket. That is just weird. I'm happy I earned it, but I'm not excited about how it looks on me. Maybe it is just my mood tonight.

I didn't think I would like it but I DO!!!!

I really like it. I wore it at a business networking breakfast this morning and many people looked at the pink/black apron and said "Wow! That is a cool apron! Oh, you sell Pampered Chef too!" The apron catches attention before they realize it is PC. I got many leads from this event and many wanted to book shows.

i think it is adorable!! and pretty slimming too! the only problem is planning my outfit ahead so it coordinates @ shows...

I got my apron today and it is very cute !!!!! I love it. I can't wait to use it at my show this next week.

JaimeAnnR said:
i think it is adorable!! and pretty slimming too! the only problem is planning my outfit ahead so it coordinates @ shows...

Yep, just realized I don't have a nice looking black top. Did some online shopping. So far it cost me $140 (okay bought a few more things). ;)

It is even more beautiful than I imagined! I have to see if it matches the Making Strides fleece top. It may be too warm to wear the fleece, however.

Oh, I forgot to mention that my DD thought it was very "girly". That is what she is telling all my family and friends. "You have to see my mom's new "girly" apron."

She does like it.

Wore mine to my show last night, and 3 people asked me how they could buy one!

ChefBeckyD said:
Wore mine to my show last night, and 3 people asked me how they could buy one!

Tell them if they are made of money, go on eBay.. haha

I can't wait to get mine... it hasn't shown up on my order status yet :(

I wish that we could buy them

cakepampered said:
I wish that we could buy them

ME TOO!!! I really wanted to earn it but was unable :cry:

Do they ever sell them/offer them again??

kcmckay said:
Do they ever sell them/offer them again??
Not usually. There have been a couple of other incentive items that have turned up in surprise boxes at Conference, but not the previous HWC incentives.

Still haven't received mine yet... but I am all the way across the big ol' pond named the Pacific.... hopefully it'll get here soon. I have a couple show the first week in May and I want to wear it....

legacypc46 said:
I love love love mine. (I requested the half-apron.) It is great!

I also ordered the black half one - the only thing wrong is that the stitching looks as if the person who stitched it was in an earth quake. The stitching looks weird

It isn't very neat looking - sloppy to me

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
I also ordered the black half one - the only thing wrong is that the stitching looks as if the person who stitched it was in an earth quake. The stitching looks weird

It isn't very neat looking - sloppy to me

:chef:

You can get it replaced. Just do an online adjustment.

Okay, I've gotten over how it looks on me. I've been wearing it everywhere (grocery stores, post office etc...). I've got some weird looks, but I don't care, I'm proud I earned it!

I have the full apron, but I'm so short/tiny waisted that the actual apron meets in the back before it's snug around my waist and then the ties are SUPER long. I'm thinking of just cutting and hemming the ties but it doesn't do anything about how wide it is. Oh well, I did get compliments on it already though! I got it the DAY before a show! I was SOOOO excited!

mrshamel3808 said:
I have the full apron, but I'm so short/tiny waisted that the actual apron meets in the back before it's snug around my waist and then the ties are SUPER long. I'm thinking of just cutting and hemming the ties but it doesn't do anything about how wide it is. Oh well, I did get compliments on it already though! I got it the DAY before a show! I was SOOOO excited!

You ARE tiny! So, that means that the pockets are around your back too then?:D

mrshamel3808 said:

So, you have a HWC halter sundress instead!

I have not received my apron either....but waiting patiently!!

How can you tell if your apron has shipped?

mrshamel3808 said:

That is the exact opposite of my problem! Maybe they need to have aprons in different sizes. Small, Regular, Tall...

Still waiting on mine to come....things take a log time to get to japan. cannot wait to get it.

BNORCROSS said:
How can you tell if your apron has shipped?

go into consultant's corner, and act like you are placing an adjustment. Look at the list of orders, you will find it with a G in the show number. Then copy that number, add 01 to it and use it as a reference number to track it on fedex.

OK really stupid question here. I got the unisex apron. Where is that supposed to ride on your body? I put mine on my waist and it looks like I have a very short body on top of very short legs but if I wear it lower it looks even stranger! Help! Is it too long?

pampered1224 said:
OK really stupid question here. I got the unisex apron. Where is that supposed to ride on your body? I put mine on my waist and it looks like I have a very short body on top of very short legs but if I wear it lower it looks even stranger! Help! Is it too long?

He he... pictures please... j/k

I always thought they were to go at your waist. Is there anyway to maybe fold the top down?

Believe me if I had pictures I would but...
I don't think I can because of where the logo is. And the pockets would be useless then. Although someone here at work said they all look funny on the guys that do wear them and they wear them where they normally wear their pants. And on most guys that is under the waist line. Maybe I just got to stop being so hyper critical and just get used to it.

pampered1224 said:
Believe me if I had pictures I would but...
I don't think I can because of where the logo is. And the pockets would be useless then. Although someone here at work said they all look funny on the guys that do wear them and they wear them where they normally wear their pants. And on most guys that is under the waist line. Maybe I just got to stop being so hyper critical and just get used to it.

I too had to get over how mine looked on me. I'm tall and it looks too short and I don't even want to think about wha the back looks like. But I'm proud to wear it, because I worked hard to earn it.

Love it love it love it! Everyone compliments!

<h2>1. Can I wash my HWC apron?</h2><p>Yes, your HWC apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and hanging it to dry to maintain its quality.</p><h2>2. How do I remove stains from my HWC apron?</h2><p>If your HWC apron gets stained, we recommend spot cleaning it with a mild detergent and warm water. For tougher stains, you can use a stain remover before washing it.</p><h2>3. Can I personalize my HWC apron?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for our HWC aprons at this time. However, you can always add your own personal touch with iron-on patches or embroidery.</p><h2>4. Is the HWC apron one size fits all?</h2><p>Yes, the HWC apron is designed to fit most sizes with adjustable neck and waist straps. However, if you have concerns about the fit, please refer to our size chart or contact our customer service team for assistance.</p><h2>5. Can I wear my HWC apron outside of the kitchen?</h2><p>While the HWC apron is designed for use in the kitchen, you can certainly wear it outside if you'd like. Just keep in mind that it may get dirty or stained more easily if worn in other settings.</p>

1. Can I wash my HWC apron?

Yes, your HWC apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and hanging it to dry to maintain its quality.

2. How do I remove stains from my HWC apron?

If your HWC apron gets stained, we recommend spot cleaning it with a mild detergent and warm water. For tougher stains, you can use a stain remover before washing it.

3. Can I personalize my HWC apron?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for our HWC aprons at this time. However, you can always add your own personal touch with iron-on patches or embroidery.

4. Is the HWC apron one size fits all?

Yes, the HWC apron is designed to fit most sizes with adjustable neck and waist straps. However, if you have concerns about the fit, please refer to our size chart or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I wear my HWC apron outside of the kitchen?

While the HWC apron is designed for use in the kitchen, you can certainly wear it outside if you'd like. Just keep in mind that it may get dirty or stained more easily if worn in other settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampered1224