• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Your Executive Director?

In summary, the speakers in this conversation all state their names and their uplines' names. Some mention their uplines' achievements, such as being an Advanced Director or being promoted. They also discuss attending executive banquets and potentially sitting at tables with their uplines. A few mention having an amazing upline or a great trainer, while others express confusion over who their upline is or where they will be sitting at the banquet. There is also a mention of one upline being unable to attend the banquet due to family issues.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Mine is Diane Engle. Last 2 years it was Mary Gaudin, but she droppped down a notch.

Mine is Sandra Pruessner. Anyone know her themes?

I think mine is Cindy Johnson

Mine is Shiela Addis in CA. She is hoping to be walking as an NED in July at NC!

Kathy Yellets

:chef:

Robin Shilling (I think that is how you spell her last name??)

Kelly V. :chef:

Home Office Direct...we don't really have one..

Darla Oelmann

Mine is Yvonne Mattson.

Chris Manion

Jill lerner here....:D

Darla Oelmann is mine.

Yvonne Mattson....love her!

Mary Grant for me too.

Darla Oelmann

Yvonne Mattson here too...

Deena Hiltbrand

Barbara Duke

Carol Radu...a great trainer!

I have an amazing upline! Chris Manion and Donna McDonald

Darla Oelmann

Kristi and Rae, guess I'll see you at her dinner!! =), have a spot at your table for 2?

Jill Lerner here, too!

ChefLoriG said:
Darla Oelmann

Kristi and Rae, guess I'll see you at her dinner!! =), have a spot at your table for 2?

Awesome!! I'm not sure yet! Don't they do the tables by uplines?

Donna Landy

Chris Manion here too!

Barb Duke for me. She is fabulous!

Robin Shilling

Chris Manion here also! She's fantastic!

PampMomof3 said:
Awesome!! I'm not sure yet! Don't they do the tables by uplines?

Yeah, I guess they do, my director is also an Advanced Director, so she gets her own table, but she never goes. Guess I'll be sitting there with my one recruit and whomever else Darla puts with us.

There aren't assigned tables at Darla's. My AD invites her top 9 in sales to sit with her. The rest of her downline finds tables for themselves. I'm not sure what other Directors and ADs do.

Darla Oelmann

CORRECTION: I just found out I am actually under Sandy Pruessner. Chris M is my NED, Sandy is my ED...for NOW. If my recruiter is able to get her Senior Consultant's new recruits active in the next month, then my ED would be Susie Gerrald because she'll promote too!I'm so confused! They need a family tree! :D

I wish they would give us a family tree! My ED is Sara Philbin. I haven't heard a word yet about a dinner. Do they all have one?

Yes, I believe so. Can you contact your director and ask them?

My understanding is that all the EDs on the list of how conferences are split have their own executive banquet.

Chris Maniot I wish we would find out about the Exc Dinner that is always fun to find out about the Theme and how to Dress

Sara Philbin is my ED

Sara will not be there this year. Sara's team will be going to Joann Wilhelms executive banquet this year.

Why is Sara gone this year? I attended her banquet 2 years ago when I switched waves. She was very sweet to us as guests and very hospitable. I liked her banquet. Small but very nice to attend.

Sara has some family issues to attend to this year so she asked Joann Wilhelm if Sara's team could attend her executive banquet. Joann is on Sara's team.

Sorry to hear...she is a sweet lady. I was looking forward to saying "hi" since we were in the same Wave this year. Oh well, she may not remember me anyway unless I remind her I was the one that showed up at her banquet in turnout gear. :)

Darla Oelmann for me

Patti Mocerino

Carol Radu is mine

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies