• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are You Staying for Wave 2?

we'll see.Same here!Deb, who's banquet do you attend? I know I attend Nancy Jo's but I don't know where she's having it yet. So I don't know where I'll be staying, as I am still waiting to hear back from my Director.The Hilton, because that's where our cluster's banquet is.I usually drive, but I'm flying out of Chicago this year. We are at the Chicago Hilton. LOVED it last year and our banquet is there too.At the Hilton cuz that's where our banquet is.Same here!Deb, who's banquet do you attend? I know I attend Nancy Jo's but I
Bren706
Gold Member
Thought I would start our own thread since wave 1 has this.

I am staying at the Hilton. Where is everyone staying?

I'm at the Sheraton ~ ~ ~ ~

We stay at the sheraton, that's were my SED is. We don't have to go far for her dinner.

I am at the Sheraton as well. :chef:

Add another to the Sheraton! We were less than thrilled with the Palmer House last year, so we're trying something different. (Our ED Banquet is there as well)
Anyone know if the rooms here have 2 bathrooms? (That was one of the few good things about the PH).

I'm at the Chicago Hilton. LOVED it last year and our banquet is there too.

At the Hilton cuz that's where our banquet is.

Well, I just found out that the person I am traveling with could not get a room at the Hilton, so we have a room at Sheraton, but we may end up sharing a room at Palmer. Our Executive dinner is at Hilton.

are rooms already filling up that fast?

I need to call my director; usually she organizes who's rooming w/who.....I hope we're at the Sheraton though.

DebbieJ said:
At the Hilton cuz that's where our banquet is.

Deb, who's banquet do you attend? I know I attend Nancy Jo's but I don't know where she's having it yet. So I don't know where I'll be staying, as I am still waiting to hear back from my Director.

I am at the Hilton

Our cluster has about 5 rooms at the Hilton (2 bed...2 baths!). I hate having to pay for one night this far in advance but I like that they are trying to stop people from snatching up all the rooms and then canceling them a couple days before NC starts.

straitfan said:
Add another to the Sheraton! We were less than thrilled with the Palmer House last year, so we're trying something different. (Our ED Banquet is there as well)
Anyone know if the rooms here have 2 bathrooms? (That was one of the few good things about the PH).

The Sheraton only has 1 bathroom. The rooms are big and roomy, though. I stayed there twice and was happy both times. Not sure what I'm doing this year - I need to talk to my ED and find out where her banquet is this year.

Thanks for the info. Cathy!

We tried to get a room at the Chicago Hilton because that is where my NED is having her banquet, but it's already filled up. So we are staying at the Palmer House. We stayed there 2 years ago, and I LOVE their pillows!

Count me in for the Palmer House. I found out a couple of days ago my Director isn't going to conference. So I am rooming with my upline. I'm pretty excited.

When I was in PC before, we hit it off really well and she is just awesome!

i'm going from Delaware and am staying in the Sheraton. This is my first time and I just started PC in NOV :)

We are at the Palmer Hilton. My friend booked our room; she said the Sheraton was full. I guess we'll have 2 bathrooms;) We're debating on actually going on Saturday, so we have all of Sunday to goof off in Chicago.

Debala715 said:
Deb, who's banquet do you attend? I know I attend Nancy Jo's but I don't know where she's having it yet. So I don't know where I'll be staying, as I am still waiting to hear back from my Director.

Deb is in Nancy Jo's (if memory serves me right) as am I. Nancy Jo's banquet is at the Hilton.

Palmer House Hilton, HERE I COME!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL CONFERENCE! ONLY 103 DAYS TO GO! AAAAAHHH!

We are at Chicago Hilton!! 2 Bathrooms can't be beat, and the showers are actually hot!

Sheraton's location is better for newby site seeing and shopping...

103 days, wow geez that isn't that long at all!!!!

I am at the sheraton like last year :)
Hoping for another meet in greet there!

Cheryl:

Where do you fly out of? I'm in Milford...and I usually drive to Newark to get the best fare.

Mary H.

PS: Since I usually room alone (I'm a terrible snorer and very self-conscious about it!) I booked a room at the Hard Rock Chicago through Hotwire...great deal: $119/night.

that is a great deal. We went through Newark too last year. Did you drive?
Also, where do you go to meetings?

chefjeanine said:
Deb is in Nancy Jo's (if memory serves me right) as am I. Nancy Jo's banquet is at the Hilton.

I met Deb 2 years ago as my former Director is a friend of hers. I hope I'll get the chance to meet you this time around Jeanine.

I'm in the Sheraton, too! I can't wait!!Cheryl, if you are thinking about driving, I may be doing so with my recruiter. If you want to come along, let me know! (Although, I am not sure where Honesdale is - I am outside of Philly.) ETA: Oh, I just got it - you meant driving to Newark and then flying from there... Oh well, anyone want to save some money and brave a long drive??

jbachen said:
I'm in the Sheraton, too! I can't wait!!

Cheryl, if you are thinking about driving, I may be doing so with my recruiter. If you want to come along, let me know! (Although, I am not sure where Honesdale is - I am outside of Philly.) ETA: Oh, I just got it - you meant driving to Newark and then flying from there... Oh well, anyone want to save some money and brave a long drive??

Actually we didn't pick if we are driving or flying yet. We might get a little bus if there are enough people! I will keep ya posted.

If I don't get enough commitments from people to drive then I am just flying with girls I have going already. Otherwise we will be driving & if we are in the bus, I think we will have room. :)

I'm at the Palmer House, this is our 3rd year there. It's a great hotel and I love the fact that there are 2 bathrooms. Last year we actually had two rooms, bc there were 5 of us and they wouldn't allow a roll away. When we got there to check in & they were overbooked and had no rooms; so I said I would give up mine if they would let all of us (5) stay in 1 Double/Double, with a roll away. It ended up costing the 5 of us 125.00 each. Great deal!!!

I'm at the Sheraton!

I will either be at the Hilton or Palmer House - currently our cluster has 2 rooms (one at each hotel) and not sure exactly if 2 other people are coming - currently there are 6 of us going for sure. I have stayed at the Hilton twice now and once at the Sheraton.

Anyone looking for room we have room for 1 at the sheraton. We are staying Sun-thurs w/ a 2 double beds.It will be here before you know it.

1. What is the most popular hotel for Pampered Chef consultants during Wave 2?

The Hilton is the most popular hotel for Pampered Chef consultants during Wave 2. It is conveniently located near the convention center and offers special rates for conference attendees.

2. Is there a shuttle service from the hotel to the convention center?

Yes, there is a complimentary shuttle service provided by the Hilton to the convention center. The shuttle runs on a regular schedule throughout the day.

3. Are there any other hotels near the convention center that offer special rates for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there are a few other hotels near the convention center that offer special rates for Pampered Chef consultants. Some popular options include the Hyatt Regency and the Marriott Downtown.

4. Can I book a room at the Hilton through Pampered Chef or do I have to do it on my own?

You can book a room at the Hilton through Pampered Chef's website or by calling their customer service line. However, you are also welcome to book a room on your own if you prefer.

5. Are there any restaurants or attractions within walking distance of the Hilton?

Yes, there are many restaurants and attractions within walking distance of the Hilton. Some popular options include the Riverwalk, the Alamo, and various dining options on the Riverwalk. The hotel also has its own onsite restaurant and bar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Debala715
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat