• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Staying at the Sheraton for Wave 2?

Conferences are a great way to learn more about your industry, meet other professionals, and make new connections - and you'll have a blast at conference!
chefkristin
Gold Member
Sign in here if you staying at the Sheraton!
I am flying in on the Wednesday the 11th and staying til Suday the 15th.

I am staying at the Sheraton and I fly in on the 11th and home on the 15th also.

PChefAbey said:
I am staying at the Sheraton and I fly in on the 11th and home on the 15th also.
Very Cool!

Is anyone up for picking a time to meet up?

We are on the waiting list for the Sheraton. Coming in on early Thursday (might be earlier), and leaving on Saturday.

My cluster is in Wed thru Saturday at the Sheraton - we'll be the ones in hot pink feather boas!

dannyzmom said:
My cluster is in Wed thru Saturday at the Sheraton - we'll be the ones in hot pink feather boas!
Alright missy!!! I want a boa!!!! I need it to sing Barry!!!!

My director and I will be arriving at the Sheraton on Wednesday. I'm bringing along my purple boa so I can kind of fit in.

My cluster also is coming in very early Thursday and leaving Saturday evening and we are staying at the Sheraton. I'm a new consultant so this is my first conference. I looked up the Sheraton online an it looks like a really nice hotel.

It is. It's also close to Navy Pier, with lots of good shopping and eating places.

raebates said:
It is. It's also close to Navy Pier, with lots of good shopping and eating places.
OK-I am going out to buy a boa!!!!

On the waiting list for the Sheraton, currently at Palmer House Hilton...arrive Wed, leave Sat. (driving)

We're staying at the Sheraton - Wed thru Saturday.

I posted this on another thread too. We are staying at the Sheraton and may have room for 1 person if anyone needs a room. We will be there from Wednesday, July 11-Saturday, July 14th. My director is checking with 1 other person to see if she is going and if she is not then we have only 3 in our room and there is room for someone else. PM me if you are interested and we will figure it out. Thanks!!!

Hi:
I enjoy reading all the posts here, hardly have time during the day to get here. I'm also going and staying at the Sheraton from July 11-July 15. We have a quad and are also looking for one additional person to fill our room. This person must be a female, non smoker as I'm an asthmatic. If interested, email me at [email protected]. I love reading all your ideas. My director has not yet talked about what colors to be in or what to bring, like boas, but I'm going to email her and find out if we should be color coordinated or something cool like you all are doing. My aunt lives outside of Chicago and suggested going to the play "Wicked" if you are into that kind of thing. She said it was a great play and has gotten great reviews. Just something to think of if you are looking for something to do...but I believe it's a bit pricey.
--------------
Sue Adams
Indepedent Sales Consultant-MA
Wave 2

I just joined CS today. I will be staying at the Sheraton during wave 2. My husband is coming with me. It is my first PC conference and I am REALLY excited!:D

Welcome!
You're going to have a blast at conference! Go with an open mind, and prepare to be blown away. :D

This is my first trip to conference! I am so excited to be going! I am also staying at the Sheraton. I arrive on the 11th and leave the 14th.

Susan

cookinmama205 said:
I just joined CS today. I will be staying at the Sheraton during wave 2. My husband is coming with me. It is my first PC conference and I am REALLY excited!:D

Welcome, and congratulations on making a great decision to attend National Conference!

1. Who is eligible to stay at the Sheraton for Wave 2?

All consultants who have reached the minimum sales requirement for Wave 2 are eligible to stay at the Sheraton.

2. How many nights can I stay at the Sheraton for Wave 2?

Consultants can stay at the Sheraton for a maximum of 3 nights during Wave 2.

3. Is there a limit on the number of consultants who can stay at the Sheraton for Wave 2?

Yes, there is a limited number of rooms available at the Sheraton for consultants during Wave 2. Rooms will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

4. Can I bring a guest to stay with me at the Sheraton for Wave 2?

Unfortunately, due to limited availability, only consultants who have met the minimum sales requirement for Wave 2 are eligible to stay at the Sheraton. Guests are not permitted to stay at the hotel.

5. What are the check-in and check-out times at the Sheraton for Wave 2?

Check-in time is at 3:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00 PM. If you need to check in earlier or check out later, please contact the hotel directly to make arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • tbsigma94
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies