• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Going to the National Conference?

In summary, the National Conference is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants regardless of their level. The cost of attending varies and can include additional fees for optional add-ons. The dates and location of the conference change each year and can be found on the website or announced at Leadership Conference. Registration can be done online or through a printed form and includes various training sessions to help consultants improve their skills and grow their business.

Who is going to the National Conference?

• Total voters
Jasmine
Who is going to the National Conference? I am! :D

I can't go this year- other commitment. Sounds really good though!

What are the dates?

July 16-18 in Chicagoland

Me! Me! Me!

argh, I would love to stop by but I am just getting back from vacation then :(

Admin Greg said:
argh, I would love to stop by but I am just getting back from vacation then :(
Darn! We'd love a chance to meet you, Greg.

My first NC was the 25th anniversary. It's great to be going back to the 35th. (Yes, I did attend most of the national gatherings in between.)

I went to to a conference with my team in California right after I signed up, must have been the beginning of 2014 (I signed up at the end of 2013) and I have been to small local events since. I am very exited.

I am excited to be going back to Chicago. NC is always so much fun and I always learn new things. I can't wait to see the new products.

It would be awesome to meet up with you conference goers! :rolleyes:
I still haven't heard of anyone on my team going besides me.

I went to my team meeting last night and found out my upline and another member of our team has signed up to go to conference! I am excited I will know at least a few people. I am still excited to meet new people though :D

<sigh> at least Bloom County has started up again, though! Other plans.

1. Who can attend the National Conference?

Anyone who is a current Pampered Chef consultant is eligible to attend the National Conference. This includes consultants at all levels, from new recruits to seasoned leaders.

2. How much does it cost to attend the National Conference?

The cost of attending the National Conference varies depending on when you register and if you choose to purchase any optional add-ons. Early bird registration typically starts at $199, with prices increasing closer to the event date. Add-ons such as special training sessions or guest tickets may have an additional cost.

3. What are the dates and location of the National Conference?

The National Conference is typically held in July or August and the location changes each year. The exact dates and location for the upcoming National Conference can be found on the Pampered Chef website or announced at Leadership Conference.

4. Will there be training sessions at the National Conference?

Yes, there will be various training sessions offered at the National Conference. These sessions cover a range of topics, from product knowledge to business strategies, and are designed to help consultants grow their business and improve their skills.

5. How do I register for the National Conference?

You can register for the National Conference through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline leader. Registration typically opens several months before the event and can be completed online or through a printed registration form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • scottcooks
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • raebates