• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support Our Members in Need: Donate to Help Maintain Our Community Website

In summary, to donate to help maintain our community website, you can visit our website and click on the "Donate" button. Your donation will be used to cover the costs of maintaining and updating the website, as well as providing support to members in need. It is tax-deductible and we rely on ongoing donations from the community to keep our website and community thriving.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'd really like to donate to some of those who can't find the funds for this site right at this moment. Especially members who have made many contributions and feel like old friends. I don't want to lose you. I realize there's a donation section but I'm not sure which member could use the help.

If anyone would like to email me off board I'd be happy to help out.

That was very thoughtful and generous of you! Were you able to help anyone out?

PS. Thank You Greg and Deb for creating this site! I would not have signed with TPC if it were not for learning all I could from this place and finding my recruiter on here as well!

Yes, actually I had two ladies that needed a hand. Happy to see they're back on here :)

1. How can I donate to help maintain our community website?

To donate to support our members in need and help maintain our community website, you can visit our website and click on the "Donate" button. This will take you to a secure donation page where you can choose the amount you would like to donate and complete the transaction.

2. What will my donation be used for?

Your donation will be used to cover the costs of maintaining and updating our community website, as well as providing support to our members in need. This may include website hosting fees, technical support, and assistance for members facing financial hardships.

3. Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes, your donation is tax-deductible. As a registered non-profit organization, we will provide you with a receipt for your donation that you can use for tax purposes.

4. Can I donate items instead of money?

At this time, we are only accepting monetary donations to help maintain our community website and support our members in need. However, if you have a specific item or service that you would like to donate, please reach out to us and we will see if we can make arrangements.

5. How often do you need donations to maintain the website?

We rely on donations from our community on an ongoing basis to maintain our website and provide support to our members in need. We greatly appreciate any and all donations, no matter how big or small, to help us continue our mission and keep our community thriving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • julyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
julyskitchen
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies