• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Wish List Pictures for Spring Catalogue Products?

In summary, this website is very helpful. Somebody has taken the time to cut and paste the product picures and description/price. Whoever has them, please share!!
Thank you so much!!! I very much appreciate the PDF versions of these !!!!:)

Oh, wow! What a find this is!

Thank you Tasha for all of your hard work! I am going to use these for sure!

Has anyone made up the Mid Season labels yet? Whenever I do it, some of the pictures just won't print out for me. So ~ I wait for the guru's of CS to create them for me.....:D

PAAAALEASE - can someone post the Mid Season labels in WORD?

HELP! I have a bridal show for my best friend's daughter. She wants to have a "drop-in"---how do I do a demo for this??? Anybody got ideas?

Thank you Tasha for your hard work:)

Thanks! My 1st bridal shower is Sept 8th, so I'll have to add the new Fall stuff, but at least I have a place to start now!

Thank you Tasha

You are wonderful Tasha! Thank you so much for posting these. Soemthing to keep me busy today! :)

Shannon

Your welcome. I plan to have the new F/W 2007 up early next week.

:thumbup: THANK YOU for the files!

tlennhoff said:
Your welcome. I plan to have the new F/W 2007 up early next week.
Hey Tasha, have you had a chance to work on these? I really like what you did and I hope you have a chance to work on these for us.....no that you have to do it, and it's GREAT of you to do it! Plus, it' keeps them uniform :rolleyes: Thanks TONS!

Linda

I've got some done but still have about 1/2 to do. This coming week is looking better so I'll try to work on it monday & tuesday.

You are the BEST! Thanks tons!

Updated Wedding Registry productsI was wondering if anyone had the latest prices done on this awesome resource?

Angie Asa-Lovstad

It always freaks me out to see a thread started by Paige :*(

dannyzmom said:
It always freaks me out to see a thread started by Paige :*(

I thought the same thing earlier but let it go and didn't comment...but now that you mention it...yeah... :cry:

janetupnorth said:
I thought the same thing earlier but let it go and didn't comment...but now that you mention it...yeah... :cry:
...and yet at the same time it makes me feel good, ya know, to see her name up there...like for half a second I can say to myself "She's back!!!"

Has anyone added the FW 2007 products? These are awesome!!

again, my heart skips a beat...

dannyzmom said:

Ditto...people keep scaring me... :cry:

Tasha - Do you have your awesome cards for fall finished yet? Thanks for all of these - they are great!

Thank you for posting this, I found it helpful as well. Patsy

dannyzmom said:
And yet again!! :cry: :cry: :(

Do you think that Greg could lock this thread?? Anytime Paige's name shows up, I want to cry~HELP GREG!!!

someone should start a new thread about this same subject, just a suggestion!:thumbup:

Hi - I'm new to this and am doing a bridal expo soon - so I was just reading some current postings about it - what exactly are you using these labels/cards for? I don't really understand - sorry - very new to this.
Thanks,
Debbie

They're used when there's a bridal shower. Lots of consultants post the bride's wish list and the guests pick from it. This is one of the options.

I was also a little puzzled at Paige's name for a second.

ughhhh, someone nees to close this thread and we need to start a new one, it just makes my heart skip a beat and then the same sad reality sets in everytime I see this thread....:( :( NO offense Debbie!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chefsara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies