• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Wish List Pictures?

In summary, this website is very helpful. Somebody has taken the time to cut and paste the product picures and description/price. Whoever has them, please share!!
Paige Dixon
Ok, somebody has taken the time to cut and paste the product picures and description/price. Whoever has them, please share!! I've found the newest Spring products, but I need the meat and potatoes of the catalogue! I plan to cut them out and laminate them, and I would be happy to cut and paste the new products each season and share them! Please email them to me at [email protected]
Thank you!

I use pictures from my personal website and just place them on lables in a word document. Then print them onto shipping labels that are 2X4 with 10 on a sheet. I stick on those labels to index cards and they work perfect. I've attached a sample.

Attachments

• Wedding Registry Labels for Cards - Sample.doc
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,779
Chef Becca that's a great idea:) I just cut pics out of a catalog...

lacychef said:
Chef Becca that's a great idea:) I just cut pics out of a catalog...

I like using the web pictures because they are uniformed, I guess that's the super AR personality I have, haha. AND it's less time consuming to click and copy and paste than to cut and glue.

I just keep them in a little index card box in alphabetical order and when I have a shower I pull out the ones I need and add any to it that I don't have printed up yet.

Thanks Becca! Cute idea!

Do you have all of them on file? Would you email them to me?
[email protected]
Thanks!

What a great idea! I too am a bit AR and love for things to be 'just so'! This is perfect! If the file is too big to post here would you also send to me @ [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Linda

Me ???? -- whatever # of request I might be....Becca,

If the file is too big to post - please forward your list to me as well.

[email protected]

I LOVE this website - it is so incredibly helpful.

Can't wait to meet some of you all at conference IN 15 DAYS!!!

Gina

So I got bored this weekend and made them all myself... I'll go ahead and attach them all for you... hth!

*I deleted all of the files, as Tasha re-did them with new info*

*I am leaving this post here so any other posts that referenced this still make sense*

Last edited:
Round #2...

Attachments

• Cooking Accessories 3.doc
    107 KB · Views: 484
  • Cook's Library 1.doc
    174 KB · Views: 496
  • Cook's Library 2 - Cutting Edge 1.doc
    138 KB · Views: 471
  • Cutting Edge 2.doc
    131 KB · Views: 493
  • Cutting Edge 3.doc
    122.5 KB · Views: 501
Round #3...

Attachments

• Entertaining 4 - Executive Cookware 1.doc
    146.5 KB · Views: 456
  • Entertaining 3.doc
    167.5 KB · Views: 440
  • Entertaining 2.doc
    168 KB · Views: 465
  • Entertaining 1.doc
    137.5 KB · Views: 515
  • Cutting Edge 4.doc
    111.5 KB · Views: 484
Round #4...

Attachments

• Mix 'N Measure 3 - New Traditions Cranberry 1.doc
    136.5 KB · Views: 423
  • Mix 'N Measure 2.doc
    125 KB · Views: 460
  • Kitchen Companions 2 - Mix 'N Measure 1.doc
    140.5 KB · Views: 430
  • Gift Sets 1 - Kitchen Companions 1.doc
    126.5 KB · Views: 509
  • Executive Cookware 2 - For the Family 1.doc
    111 KB · Views: 484
Round #5...

Attachments

• Professional Cookware 3 - Simple Additions 1.doc
    104 KB · Views: 451
  • Professional Cookware 2.doc
    122 KB · Views: 434
  • Pantry 2 - Professional Cookware 1.doc
    163.5 KB · Views: 450
  • Pantry 1.doc
    133 KB · Views: 449
  • New Traditions Cranberry 2 - New Traditions French Vanilla 1.doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 450
Last set of pics! Enjoy!

Attachments

• Simple Additions 2- Stoneware Accessories 1.doc
    106 KB · Views: 497
  • Stoneware Accessories 2 - Tool Drawer 1.doc
    126.5 KB · Views: 487
  • Tool Drawer 2.doc
    104.5 KB · Views: 549
  • Tool Drawer 3 - Wave of Color 1.doc
    126.5 KB · Views: 442
  • Wave of Color 2.doc
    111.5 KB · Views: 441
Sorry for the late responseHey everyone! Sorry for my lacking response on the request for the cards. I posted my reply and then somehow forgot to come back and see your responses, haha. I'm so blonde sometimes! :rolleyes: I am going to try and attach a sample of it for you to see.

Attachments

• Wedding Registry Labels for Cards - Sample.doc
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,107
I'm such a goober - I see I alraedy posted that one file earlier, sorry! I don't have them all in a file because I just add to them as new items are added that I didn't have a card for before. I am going to try and attach my big file of them, don't know if it is too big or not but we'll see!

You Rock!!!Alison you are so AWESOME!!!

I was trying to find time to plug this project into my schedule. You have saved us all soooooooooo much time.

Thanks!!!:D

Original IdeaBecca,

NO WORRIES - thanks for yur original idea. It will come in soooo handy.

GourmetGirl

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

Becca,

many thanks for your sample and idea... it gave me something to do instead of taking a nap yesterday :) It's all about planting that seed of ideas :)

Whew, you were a busy girl there Alison, lol. Thanks, these will for sure come in handy. Did you say what you are printing these on? Are they on business cards, or labels, or ? and which size? so we know which number to get to print them out right.

Thanks

Avery 8523 (2" x 4" labels) is the layout that I used... I just printed them on white paper and am debating whether or not to laminate them... hth...

Are you reading my mind, I was thinking the same thing, skip buying the special paper and just cutting them and laminating them and putting them in a card file in order so that I would know where they all were, now I am debating on wether to put them in alphabetical order or numerical order, ooh the decisions. lol. ;)

I am debating the alpha order or price order or place in the catalog order... any thoughts? I also need to print off multiples of a few of them (SA stuff, hotpad/trivets, batter bowls, bread tube, all purpose spreader, mini-serving spatula, anything else I would want 2 of...)

Has anybody lamenated their cards or do they just use the paper (I did use heavy, nice paper)?

LabelsI use the Office Depot brand of the Shipping labels that are 2 x 4. There are 10 on a page. Once I print them I put them on index cards and then keep them in a file box in alphabetical order. The little index card boxes have those a-z divider cards you can get and they are super helpful to put in alpha order. I've never laminated them and they seem to hold up just fine.

I will give you a great tip to save some money (which we all love!) I was able to connect with someone from the business service division of Office Depot. At my previous job this lady came in and told us that since we shopped with OD anyway, she could set us up a BSD (business service division) account. It's the same products, the same store, just cheaper prices. There's literally no catch! So when I took my PC Business full time I called her up and sure enough, she was able to set up an account for me. This was BEFORE PC set up the OD Perk that we can now use. She met with me and had me bring her a list of supplies I use on a regular basis. For this list she gave me super deep discounts. I mean, incredibly cheap! For instance, that box of 2 x 4 labels in the name brand Avery, cost about $40 for 1000. The OD brand costs about $23 or so. I get them for $13!! It's great on lots of items like envelopes, pens, highlighters, etc. Things I'm always needing to replace for cluster meeting, shows, my office, etc. She attached my credit card to my account and I just have to use that card when I go in the store and my special pricing comes up. Anything that I don't have a special price on I get an additional 8% off of retail price. Once I was there and OD had page protectors buy one get one free for $8.99 each. My price on them is $4.62 for a box of 100. I got them at the buy one get one free price on MY price...it was awesome! You can also order through the internet, it's just bsd.officedepot.com instead of regular OD website. When PC came out with the Pampered Perk I noticed it's the same BSD website. So I told my rep about it and she applied the PC special pricing to my account as well. Any items that I got a better price on she left the same, but anything PC was getting a better deal on, I now get on my account.

I know that's a lot of info for saving a few bucks but I'm telling ya, it's worth it! I don't know if they have territories or anything, but the girl I work with her name is Becky Kane and her email is [email protected]. You can tell her that I gave her name to you, I'm sure she'd love to set up an account for anyone!

I just love bargains! :rolleyes: What can I say?

Chef Becca KY said:
I use the Office Depot brand of the Shipping labels that are 2 x 4. There are 10 on a page. Once I print them I put them on index cards and then keep them in a file box in alphabetical order. The little index card boxes have those a-z divider cards you can get and they are super helpful to put in alpha order. I've never laminated them and they seem to hold up just fine.

I will give you a great tip to save some money (which we all love!) I was able to connect with someone from the business service division of Office Depot. At my previous job this lady came in and told us that since we shopped with OD anyway, she could set us up a BSD (business service division) account. It's the same products, the same store, just cheaper prices. There's literally no catch! So when I took my PC Business full time I called her up and sure enough, she was able to set up an account for me. This was BEFORE PC set up the OD Perk that we can now use. She met with me and had me bring her a list of supplies I use on a regular basis. For this list she gave me super deep discounts. I mean, incredibly cheap! For instance, that box of 2 x 4 labels in the name brand Avery, cost about $40 for 1000. The OD brand costs about $23 or so. I get them for $13!! It's great on lots of items like envelopes, pens, highlighters, etc. Things I'm always needing to replace for cluster meeting, shows, my office, etc. She attached my credit card to my account and I just have to use that card when I go in the store and my special pricing comes up. Anything that I don't have a special price on I get an additional 8% off of retail price. Once I was there and OD had page protectors buy one get one free for $8.99 each. My price on them is $4.62 for a box of 100. I got them at the buy one get one free price on MY price...it was awesome! You can also order through the internet, it's just bsd.officedepot.com instead of regular OD website. When PC came out with the Pampered Perk I noticed it's the same BSD website. So I told my rep about it and she applied the PC special pricing to my account as well. Any items that I got a better price on she left the same, but anything PC was getting a better deal on, I now get on my account.

I know that's a lot of info for saving a few bucks but I'm telling ya, it's worth it! I don't know if they have territories or anything, but the girl I work with her name is Becky Kane and her email is [email protected]. You can tell her that I gave her name to you, I'm sure she'd love to set up an account for anyone!

I just love bargains! :rolleyes: What can I say?

Thanks for sharing Becca, I just sent an email. :)

You girls are awesome & did some great work...but my computer wouldn't open them:( I guess I'll just go along with the great idea & do the work myself!

This was a great idea to put them on the shipping labels. I took the pictures along with the name and price and put them on pretty pastel cardstock( I cut and glued everyone). I then glue the individual cardstock on dowels. I then put the dowels in the green foam stuff (not sure what the name is) and put them in a pretty white basket. When the bride tells me what items she wants I make sure those are the product cardstock I have in the basket.

Then at the shower I pass around the basket and the guests just take the products (card stock and dowel) out of the basket and gives it to me at checkout. It works handy. I hope everyone understands this. Let me know if you have questions. Good Luck!

Brenda K.
Independent Future Director (almost director)
[email protected]

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing! Now if only my color printer would print....

Bumping up!

Wish List Pictures UpdatesI downloaded these pictures and saved them. Those were awesome and I decided not to print them until I change the prices on the products that have price increases. Thanks for putting them in Word as this will make that part easy. Next project for you talented girls is getting the new pictures of the new products posted so all we have to do is print those out now to add to these. I love this idea!

Thanks so much! I am sure I speak for most of us on this board!

Great pics!Those are great, Allison! When will you be doing the new products for all of us????
:)
:)

OK, I am going to put myself out there and sound like a total spaz....but what are these wonderful labels used for? I love them! :) Anna

what a great idea....... saves me sooooo much work!!! many thanks!!!

Thank you so much for doing this. I love that everyone shares their hard work so we all don't have to "re-invent the wheel"
Jeanette

I was on the phone all day and so I thought why not update the documents with the new products. I do not promise that I caught everything but I tried to take out discontinued products and put in the new products. They are not as well organized as before as I put the new products where old products were removed.

Last edited:
And here is the next set.

Last edited:
And another set

Last edited:
Wow there are a lot of these. And here are more.

Last edited:
And yet more.

Last edited:
And can you believe there are more?

Last edited:
And the last file.

Last edited:
I have used these cards at my last 2 bridal showers - THANKS for offering them NOW and BEFORE :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

You guys are great!

I am so thankful that you passed these files on. I have my first bridal shower show Oct. 8 and I am glad I do not have to go through and cut up a catalog or two! I am going to make the Pecan Lattice Tart! Thanks again.

Mid-season products need to be added. I'll try to get to that next week.

Hi, love the cards, but as the PP asked, what do you use them for??

Thanks
Misty

You put each product on its own index card. Then when doing a wedding show you pull out all the ones that match what the bride wants. Those cards cna then be put in a box, a basket, or even tacked onto a board. Guest take the card or cards for what they are going to get the bride. This way you don't end up with duplicate products ordered.

I, too am very thankful you shared these wonderful images and documents. I have my first bridal shower show tomorrow and I have spent the last week putting together a system I think will work. I printed the products on shipping labels and stuck them to color-coded two-hole punched index cards. I purchased 3 card binders from Office Max, and tomorrow I will get a fourth one to put the bride's selections in. That way, my binders stay organized by color, and order the products appear in the catalog, by categories--Kitchenware, Stoneware etc. People can look through what she wants, and choose privately what they wish to purchase for her. I am making the Pecan Lattice Tart and Shrimp stuffed Mushrooms for the show. I am as excited as the host--but I don't have to buy a bridesmaid dress!

Alison,
Thank you for all your hard work and sharing it with us!

These are great! I make up little envelopes and write "Book to Look" on them then make them pretty with stickers, etc. Inside is an index card with a picture of an item I give for booking a show. These cards will be perfect! I found the idea on this site, but morphed it for what works for me.

thank you Alison for your hard work. I will chnge the prices and use for an up coming Bridal shower. they are much more becoming than a note card or board.

carrdinal said:
thank you Alison for your hard work. I will chnge the prices and use for an up coming Bridal shower. they are much more becoming than a note card or board.

Make sure you grab the latest so read the thread through. -tasha

Last edited:
I have a bridal shower coming up next month - how exactly do you incorporate the product cards?

You print the pictures out on labels, put the stickers on index cards, pull the cards that the bride wants, put the cards either in a basket, box, or tack on poster board, guests take the card(s) they want, fill out their forms, marking which items are for the bride and which are for them, and this way you make sure duplicates are not ordered.

Tasha... thanks for updating the cards and answering the posts... my life has been pretty chaotic right now. I am starting to get PC back on track though! You're the best!

Please can someone e-mail to me I can't open them here... I really wnat to see
[email protected]
thanks so much!
Darlene

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views